Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finally! News! OP is alive!

Yes! I will totally ask about being a mod! 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
No thank you! I just like being a responsiblity free regular! 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Here is the standard filler silly option 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Gold please, I don't care about giving my actual input. 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Garbage

darth umbreon

I want a free raffle ticket please!

★ ★ ★

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
kitsunen
Darth Umbreon
kitsunen
How's everyone?

Good, and you?

Pretty much grinding in LK
its so hard but I'm too broke to afford ally potions xD

where do you like to grind? I am collecting the ally potions myself to have for the christmas event or thanks giving event if they use LK for it.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
You could hold hold a custom contest and host different themes for them.
MistyMary24
kitsunen
Darth Umbreon
kitsunen
How's everyone?

Good, and you?

where do you like to grind? I am collecting the ally potions myself to have for the christmas event or thanks giving event if they use LK for it.

currently in Kindred Wilds stage 4
where do you think is the best way to grind?

Generous Conversationalist

12,665 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

darth umbreon

Bestie Forever

42,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Never Give Up 35
out of controll

Darth Umbreon

Free Egg Please:
cubdrop?

Yeah I have a spare cubdrop. You want the original, or a coral cubdrop?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
kitsunen
MistyMary24
kitsunen
Darth Umbreon
kitsunen
How's everyone?

Good, and you?

I have been over in zen temples. in stages 4-5 mattering which of my pets I am using. I am after the fox, dolls, and puffs though
MistyMary24
kitsunen
MistyMary24
kitsunen
Darth Umbreon
kitsunen
How's everyone?

Good, and you?

I have been over in zen temples. in stages 4-5 mattering which of my pets I am using. I am after the fox, dolls, and puffs though

i see goodluck to both of us!

Bestie Forever

42,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Never Give Up 35
MistyMary24

I like grinding in LK Wilds stage 4. Stage 5 if I have a good supply of mega heals. I sometimes grind in Zen Temples. I would like to add a Spirited Fox or Pink Puff to the prize pool. I like to grind for Syca seeds, because they drop lvl 1 kin. I one day hope to get some of the rarer ones such as a Chime to add to the prize pool.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Darth Umbreon
MistyMary24

I like grinding in LK Wilds stage 4. Stage 5 if I have a good supply of mega heals. I sometimes grind in Zen Temples. I would like to add a Spirited Fox or Pink Puff to the prize pool. I like to grind for Syca seeds, because they drop lvl 1 kin. I one day hope to get some of the rarer ones such as a Chime to add to the prize pool.

I normal grind with my Kitusko the Golden Kitusko which was a gift i received during the Halloween Event. It is a great pet to fight with and I am not sure where the gifter got it but I have not seen one yet while I have been fighting pets

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
kitsunen

Good Luck to you as well.

Bestie Forever

42,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Never Give Up 35
MistyMary24

I normal grind with my Kitusko the Golden Kitusko which was a gift i received during the Halloween Event. It is a great pet to fight with and I am not sure where the gifter got it but I have not seen one yet while I have been fighting pets

If I remember correctly, it was a special event kin you were given for choosing the winning side in the summer LK event.

And ty, for the luck!

imsadboy's Wife

Man-Hungry Bear

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100

darth umbreon

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Darth Umbreon
MistyMary24

If I remember correctly, it was a special event kin you were given for choosing the winning side in the summer LK event.

And ty, for the luck!

Really. It is my favorite pet. I had hoped to win a lapkin but have had no luck on that one.

Bestie Forever

42,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Never Give Up 35
MistyMary24
Darth Umbreon
MistyMary24

And ty, for the luck!

Really. It is my favorite pet. I had hoped to win a lapkin but have had no luck on that one.

The Lapkin seems fairly popular. I will buy a few as prizes for my other contests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff