Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Last year I hooked up with a co worker whom i had been getting along with really well. After the hook up things became super awkward and weird and he stopped talking to me. A few months past and he started talking to me again and one day he invited me to a little backyard party. things were going good until i went to leave because i had another party to go to. Needless to say he didn't want me to go so we sat on the couch and had a good talk, he told me of some of his insecurities revolving around body image and the lack of good father figures in his life since his dad walked out on him when he was a baby. Any ways we ended up hooking up again. And i don't know why but i thought things would be different this time, but no. Things got awkward and weird and he stopped talking to me. So i called him out on it which didn't make anything better but i was tired of being toyed with. Like if you just want sex thats fine just don't ignore my existence after words and if you want something more let me know because i dropped some not so subtle hints that i liked him (part of our heart to heart on the couch)

Over the summer i moved back home and he got a girlfriend, which i wasn't too impressed with but i was sort of glad because i find its easier to get over a guy if he has a gf. But of course they broke up 2 weeks before i moved back to town for school. And shortly before coming back to work he messaged me asking how my summer was and we had a really good talk like we used to before. He said somethings about how he's changed and apologised. K cool i didn't really believe him but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Back at work we were getting along again he was talking to me and we were joking around until i went to his place with my roommate and a guy friend (purposely brought the guy friend as a c**k block because i didn't want a third time to happen) well i'm pretty sure that pissed him off when i came with another guy and now he's ignoring me again.

Like wtf is with this guy, i'm seriously getting tired of this bullshit. I'm not asking for us to be best friends but I just can't comprehend how someone could go so far out of their way to ignore someone, to even avoid eye contact. We'll be at work and nearly bump into each other and he'll pass me by as tho i'm a ghost.

Quotable Bachelorette

9,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
that honestly sounds like a lot of unnecessary drama. and really really unhealthy.

if he doesn't bring happiness into your life - regardless if it's a friend or fling - i'd say to drop him. he's being immature, unreasonable, and nothing that he says adds up. he shouldn't be such a wuss when it comes to just being friends? if he just wants sex, seriously, just drop him.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
What's with him? He's an immature little d**k, that's what. Look, he's come to see you as easy tail. If he plays the 'poor me' card, you put out. At least, that's what he thinks. So as long as you remain easy backup tail, he treats you like a fellow human being. But once he gets cockblocked, "******** you, yer such a b***h, YOU OWE ME FOR BEING NICE AND BEING A SAD SACK OF s**t". Basically, avoid him unless you HAVE to talk to him at work. He's not gonna change for you. He doesn't like you enough, clearly. So he can go screw off. Stop talking to him and seeing him outside of work, and move on with s**t. He wasn't worth it after the first time, but sometimes it takes a second round of getting screwed over to get your wake-up call. *ring ring* "Hi, this is your wake-up call. HE'S A DOUCHEBAG! Have a nice day." *click*

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Did you bother to tell him you were bringing two people over with you? I can understand him being upset over that if he was unaware other guests were coming.

As for the other two times, he is acting weird and doesn't seem worth your time. Cut your losses and stop talking to him.
User Image

✘✘✘

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
!d!ot Amer!ca

Did you bother to tell him you were bringing two people over with you? I can understand him being upset over that if he was unaware other guests were coming.

As for the other two times, he is acting weird and doesn't seem worth your time. Cut your losses and stop talking to him.
User Image

✘✘✘

he knew the other girl was coming since they're classmates, as for my guy friend he didn't know he was coming

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This guy seems like he's only nice for you for sex. You can simply ignore him or act indifferent and move on. No need to be friends with someone who's constantly ignoring you on and off and isn't trying.

Enthusiast

Revie Creation
Last year I hooked up with a co worker whom i had been getting along with really well. After the hook up things became super awkward and weird and he stopped talking to me. A few months past and he started talking to me again and one day he invited me to a little backyard party. things were going good until i went to leave because i had another party to go to. Needless to say he didn't want me to go so we sat on the couch and had a good talk, he told me of some of his insecurities revolving around body image and the lack of good father figures in his life since his dad walked out on him when he was a baby. Any ways we ended up hooking up again. And i don't know why but i thought things would be different this time, but no. Things got awkward and weird and he stopped talking to me. So i called him out on it which didn't make anything better but i was tired of being toyed with. Like if you just want sex thats fine just don't ignore my existence after words and if you want something more let me know because i dropped some not so subtle hints that i liked him (part of our heart to heart on the couch)

Over the summer i moved back home and he got a girlfriend, which i wasn't too impressed with but i was sort of glad because i find its easier to get over a guy if he has a gf. But of course they broke up 2 weeks before i moved back to town for school. And shortly before coming back to work he messaged me asking how my summer was and we had a really good talk like we used to before. He said somethings about how he's changed and apologised. K cool i didn't really believe him but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Back at work we were getting along again he was talking to me and we were joking around until i went to his place with my roommate and a guy friend (purposely brought the guy friend as a c**k block because i didn't want a third time to happen) well i'm pretty sure that pissed him off when i came with another guy and now he's ignoring me again.

Like wtf is with this guy, i'm seriously getting tired of this bullshit. I'm not asking for us to be best friends but I just can't comprehend how someone could go so far out of their way to ignore someone, to even avoid eye contact. We'll be at work and nearly bump into each other and he'll pass me by as tho i'm a ghost.

He just wants sex.

You're guaranteed butt, meaning he knows how to get in your pants. Once he's done, he'll ignore you until he's horny or lonely again. Even though he's an immature s**t, you shouldn't get mad at him, because he has always been this way with you from the start. After the 2nd time he used and ignored you, that should have been the huge hint to move on, because that's an obvious sign of a behavior pattern. At this point, you're causing the drama and hurt on yourself by giving this guy so many chances.

Quotable Dabbler

he's using you.
he's using you for sex, h's using you for someone to listen to his messed up past, he's using you for someone to toy with, and those are just the obvious things.

this guy has no desire to take any type of responsibility and get along w/ things as tho he sincerely or deeply cares about anyone but himself.

my advice for you is do not get your feelings tangled up in any way w/ this guy. but that would probably disappoint him if you didnt because i suspect he gets a thrill and sense of power knowing that he can get girls emotions caught up in his toying.

my advice is drop him hard.
just totally block him, i dont want to talk to you type thing. if he askes you.. just tell him you're fine. dont give him anything to suggest that you want to talk or need to talk .. zip.

you could use him for sex i suppose,(im not advising you to do that, but im not going to deny that it happens and is sometimes a possible option) if he's that good at it, but that could lead to some really stupid drama that probably isn't worth it.

but yea, he's using you and he sounds way narcissistic .
why are you still pursuing any form of friendship with this guy? why let him get the satisfaction of getting on your nerves? two can play the silent game. you don't HAVE to be buddies.
The guy is a lying a*****e. He used you for sex and lied about wanting to chat and all that bs. Then when he got what he wanted he was done with you and treated you like trash, ie ignoring you until he wanted sex again and came back sucking up. The guy is a total jackass. Your better off just ignoring him completely. Cut him off from everything and the next time he comes sucking around tell him to go to hell. He clearly doesn't want anything more then random sex whenever he feels like it and wants to ignore your existence otherwise.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Glitterama
why are you still pursuing any form of friendship with this guy? why let him get the satisfaction of getting on your nerves? two can play the silent game. you don't HAVE to be buddies.

i continue to pursue a friendship with him because when we're "getting along" he's actually a really cool and chill guy and i've never met a person like him so i'm curious about his mind set. i know that i couldn't purposely ignore someone in the way he does for the length that he does.
but you're right we don't have to be buddies and i am getting tired of his s**t and always giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Pale dollyy
The guy is a lying a*****e. He used you for sex and lied about wanting to chat and all that bs. Then when he got what he wanted he was done with you and treated you like trash, ie ignoring you until he wanted sex again and came back sucking up. The guy is a total jackass. Your better off just ignoring him completely. Cut him off from everything and the next time he comes sucking around tell him to go to hell. He clearly doesn't want anything more then random sex whenever he feels like it and wants to ignore your existence otherwise.

we have mutual friends and party a bit together, so i'm tempted next time we're partying together and starts doing his thing where he pulls me in and what not i'm just going to go with it till we're about to hook up and then just get up and leave.
Revie Creation
Pale dollyy

we have mutual friends and party a bit together, so i'm tempted next time we're partying together and starts doing his thing where he pulls me in and what not i'm just going to go with it till we're about to hook up and then just get up and leave.

Yeah that plan works too lol.
I'm tempted to also say sex is his motivation, but did you tell him explicitly what you want? That if you are going to hook up, you want a serious thing to come of it, or not - anything? I apologize if I missed that when reading over your post.

I'm not saying you are doing anything wrong, mind you. It just seems like you ought to bluntly tell him how it is for you, and if he has interest in actual friendship, or if he really just wants a ******** buddy, to admit it openly.

I think people are often too ashamed to admit they just want a good friend they sometimes bang. No one is obligated to want that, but people should just be honest about that intention. You'd be surprised with how many other people would be cool with it.

You could also just cut ties with him, really...he sounds like he has too much going on emotionally, to immediately dump all his insecurities on you. Unless he got the impression you were a friend willing and interested in listening.
Revie Creation
Glitterama

i continue to pursue a friendship with him because when we're "getting along" he's actually a really cool and chill guy and i've never met a person like him so i'm curious about his mind set. i know that i couldn't purposely ignore someone in the way he does for the length that he does.
but you're right we don't have to be buddies and i am getting tired of his s**t and always giving him the benefit of the doubt.

seems to me like he's only "cool and chill" when he wants some a**.
there's a certain point where the bad situations start to become self inflicted.

stop. giving. him. chances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces