Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not actual people, the website http://www.beautifulpeople.com

It's a dating site for vain people. xD You have to be voted in by the current community in order to join. If you don't have enough "beautiful" votes to get you in the green after 48 hours, you're out.

I joined for shits and giggles, and according to them (so far) I am ugly as sin, because I have a lot of "absolutely not" votes.

WELP. BETTER INVEST IN PAPER BAGS.

UPDATE: I'm actually rated "In" now with FAR more "Hmm...Okay" votes than "Absolutely Not."

Maybe I won't need those paper bags after all. emotion_kirakira

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lmao wow....

i cant even....

a lot of these people have like 5 inches of makeup on...
and some obvious surgery too lol

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

my confidence from tinder makes me tempted to join that just to see if i'm beautiful enough LOL

Fashionable Phantom

I would rather date a mirror than go on that site lol
Your Personal Incubus
lmao wow....

i cant even....

a lot of these people have like 5 inches of makeup on...
and some obvious surgery too lol

I know, some off these people are like...HOW? One lady joined with a boob picture as her profile pic. And guess what her highest rating was? Yep. "Beautiful."

Magical Traveler

19,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'm not even going to give that site a try, even just for fun sweatdrop

I'm sure they'd end up chasing me with torches and pitchforks, and burn me up in a windmill gonk

Shy Fatcat

12,725 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I feel like that beautiful people thing was in a movie as well or something
Angielaa
my confidence from tinder makes me tempted to join that just to see if i'm beautiful enough LOL

Try it! Even if you don't get in, I wouldn't take it hard. xD These people are just self-absorbed douches who probably wouldn't be worth being among anyway. xD

Big Wife

that's the goal
Moxx Ravenmane
I'm not even going to give that site a try, even just for fun sweatdrop

I'm sure they'd end up chasing me with torches and pitchforks, and burn me up in a windmill gonk

Yeah, but they're probably entitled prisses who always got what they wanted and never learned how to fight back, so you could probably take them. xD

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Llamatized
that's the goal
based on your sig, you have pretty high chances of getting in. I say go for it

Big Wife

Sincerely Megan
Llamatized
that's the goal
based on your sig, you have pretty high chances of getting in. I say go for it

I get mad p***y tbh

Aged Codger

Angielaa
You could look like the elephant man but if you have tits you'll be right swiped on tinder. Don't let it get to your head.

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

ecopper12
Angielaa

Try it! Even if you don't get in, I wouldn't take it hard. xD These people are just self-absorbed douches who probably wouldn't be worth being among anyway. xD

are they really good looking tho ???

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

Sneezewort
Angielaa
You could look like the elephant man but if you have tits you'll be right swiped on tinder. Don't let it get to your head.

no pls i have no confidence don't say this to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces