x NICKNAME Just Bolge, Daddy or Skinner
                                      x AGE Thirty
                                      x GENDER Male
                                      x SEXUALITY Pansexual
                                      x SIGN Pisces ( )
                                      x❖
                                      x HEIGHT 6ft 2in
                                      x BODY TYPE Mesomorph body type
                                      x HAIR COLOR Dark brown but he shaves it all off.
                                      x EYE COLOR Black
                                      x MISCELLANEOUS Tattoos all over his body to cover scars. Prince Philip, Septum and Bridge (Nose) piercing.
                                      x❖
                                      x THEME song or playlist?
                                      x❖

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

x❖
                                      x LIKES Strange People/Things, Tattoos, Making Traps, Adrenaline, A1 Steak Sauce, Quoting movies and or songs.
                                      x DISLIKES Stale People, Zombies he hasn't adopted, Ketchup on steak, Being lied to.
                                      x❖
                                      x RecklessTakes challenges without thinking it through.
                                      x StubbornNot one to relent. Will keep fighting until he gets what he wants.
                                      x LoyalOnce you gain his loyalty, he will never abandon you.
                                      x RealisticDespite his warped way of expressing himself, he is very realistic and accepts the s**t life throws at him.
                                      x❖
                                      x BIOGRAPHY Bolge was born the only child of Dante and Viola Trap, a couple of illusionists that had a very popular act in vegas. Needless to say, he was spoiled from the very beginning and had a life that was filled with glamour, smoke and mirrors. Being the only child behind stage, he had to get used to speaking and being around adults, developing a sharper mind and learning how to read others quite better than any child should. He also picked up a bit of a..Strange taste for horror and the showbiz life. But what can you expect when a nine year old’s best friend is firebreather, a stage clown and other illusionists. Yes, Bolge’s life was certainly not normal...But it was certainly magical.

He did not live in vegas forever though, since at the age of thirteen his mother and father had been in an accident during the show, where the lighting fixtures decided to collapse and well...Kersplatted them. Bolge cried and sobbed for a few days, staying with one of his parents friends. Of course, that did not last long as his mother’s sister decided to take him in and he moved to AZ. He hated the place and hated his aunt. Not that she was truly mean to him. Goodness no. But she certainly lacked that special something, everyone back home had and it made him lonely. Or at least until he
                                      began making friends at school, being the class clown and of course the nice honest young man he always was.

Of course, yet again neither happened to last far too long...As he had fallen in love for the first time, with one of his two best friends no less. Of course, as all dramas happen...She chose the one with more potential and seriousness. He accepted it and continued on...Despite it hurting like a b***h.

It was then he became even more reckless, as his time opened up and he did not want to be the third wheel. It was during one of his reckless stunts that he had an accident that forever truly change him, as it left his body scarred. No longer was he appealing to others...His smiles looking wrong with how disfigured he ended. His life became bleak for a while...No longer was he the happy man trying to make others laugh. That is until he learned about a new trend.
                                      People were getting tattoos to cover up scars and after some debating, he ended up getting one. Then another, followed by three more until he became a walking canvas of art instead of misery. He embraced his look and returned to his former self. If anything he was more open than before. This continued on, Bolge having opened a Halloween/prop shop where he worked and enjoyed the people that would often visit to not only purchase his items but also small theater where he would put on certain plays in the back. Life was good...He even scored a girlfriend. Of course, life went to s**t after the zombie shitfest and not too long passed before she abandoned his reckless a**. Dumped twice. He should have known.

of course, this did not dampen his spirits since he had decided to embrace the world he lived in...Commandeered a large trailer home and placed fences around it along with his “Buddies” which consisted on zombies tied to sound the alarms if people came close. Not long after the shitfest happened that he began to remember his first love and decided to pay her and her family a visit. See if they needed anything. In reality. The visit did not go as expected and currently she lives at his place, despite her glaring so much. He can dig it. Some company in the apocalypse. Let’s just hope it lasts.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
      User Image
      User Image

Fingers played with muddy brown hair, as a hum escaped past smiling lips. Bolge D. Trap was the person the fingers belonged to, the ones he currently used to braid the hair of his beloved Muffy. Now, Muffy was not as beautiful as other girls out there...No, her skin was falling off and she was missing one of her once vibrant blue eyes, yet she was as pretty as any other zombie girl out there for Bolge, if not more. ”Just give me….Ah, there! See, I told you I’d give you some sweet braids” He grinned, stepping back from the groaning zombie. ”Daddy never disappoints. I might not have hair, but I can make a mean braid. Can you dig it? I sure do.” He stepped back from the tied muffy and looked to the side, where two more zombies were also tied to the fence, arms and legs missing.

”Right Hubert? Muffy looks nice with her braid.” He elbowed the zombie named Hubert. In life, Bolge imagined the man was the type people would bully and consider a nerd. Of course this was all due to the picture he had found on his chest pocket the day the zombie stumbled onto muffy and tried getting past his fence. Currently, Hubert sported no teeth and his head that once held dark locks was almost bare. ”Oh C’mon man...Don’t be shy and tell Muffy how you fee--OH GOD SHADDUP FRED!” He had been in the process to try and get a reaction out of Hubert who seemed to keep staring at him with a look of disdain. Or maybe it was hunger...Before Fred began to make noise, grunting and trying to get out of his binds. Futile of course as the Zombie was missing all his extremities and had extra binds on him. ”Ugh! Look at what you did Fred! You made Hubert feel embarrassed. You always ruin everything” He muttered before scrubbing his face.

Bolge turned from his trio of misfits and towards a bucket filled with meat. What type? Well that was none of your business. ”Lady and gentleman….Fred....I have scored you some food. Gotta keep our strengths up! So please, eat up and stay healthy” He said as he took a small pitchfork and stabbed the meat inside the bucket with it, holding it forward, starting with Muffy, patiently waiting for her to consume the flesh. ”I would have been an awesome dad...I even got the whole feeding system down. Tie them down and shove food in their mouths.” He chuckled at his own joke as he moved from Muffy and towards Hubert, encouraging his favorite of the trio to have some more before reaching Fred. God he hated Fred...But his mother had always told him to be accepting of everyone, even when they were jackasses like Fred. ”You eat up too...I guess Hubert still kind of likes you.” He grumbled at Fred as if the Zombie could still hear him, as if any of them could understand him.

After he finished feeding them, Bolge placed the meat that was left back into storage and went back into his home. It was a humble one mind you, a large RV he had scored from some old couple that luckily for him, bit the bullet when everything went to s**t. It was “El Casa” to him and Badr. Speaking of Badr, where had she gone? As he stepped into his home, he felt the cool breeze coming from the fans. Thank God for the solar panels, he thought as he continued to walk inside, heading towards the bedroom and sliding the door open to see a small frame under sheets. Blonde hair peeking out towards the pillows. He stayed there, simply observing with a smile as he felt a sort of grateful feeling in the pit of his stomach. She was safe and she was alive...Well, if you could count her stale state living.

”Do you plan to sleep all day, Badr? You need to get your stale a** up from the bed and ready. We need to go to the Bennie headquarters and do a trade. So…” He trailed off as he gripped the sheets and pulled them away. ”Up up up. We need to get a move on!” He said once more before dropping the sheet and picking at his nose with his pinky finger, turning from her once she began to stir and heading towards the small kitchen and grabbing one of the toast he had made earlier. They would have breakfast before heading out, that he always made sure of.

Not long passed before Badr stumbled out into the kitchen and leaned on him, asking if he needed help but not before reminding him that he sucked in the kitchen with that cheeky smile of hers. He could only mirror it and puff up as she pulled away. ”TCH! This is what I get? After slaving over a toaster all morning? This is why I’m leaving you for the milkman, I swear you stale cracker.” He said in a mock annoyed tone, of course….He was only joking. ”Here, eat these. We are heading out for trades today….I hear Yoseph scored beer and I have some squirrels he will trade me for a sweet six pack. Can you dig it? I sure can.” He grinned and motioned for her to eat the toast before he moved to grab the skinned squirrels and placed them inside bags along with his gear. He wanted some good old beer and no one was going to keep him from it.

The duo left their RV not long after Badr ate, wearing their gear, goggles and cloth over their nose and mouth as Bolge noticed the weather slowly changing, the threat of a sandstorm very real. Not that he minded, they could always crash the hospice while they waited for it to pass. Maybe he would challenge the guys there to strip poker or have Nik teach him some of those sweet a** moves of his. ”Oi! Stale Bard….How are you holding up?” He asked as she walked three steps in front of him. When they were out, he always tried to keep an eye on her….Never letting her stray behind or get too far ahead.

Bolge looked around as the storm began to pick up and get slightly worse, luckily they were closeby to their destination. ”We should try to pick up the pace! I kind of don’t want to have to scrub sand out of my a** crack like last time. God that was shitty. He grinned and gave her a wink. ”Pun intended” He laughed at his own joke, skipping ahead to grab her hand and tug her along despite her small judgemental look, stopping in his tracks a few feet ahead when he heard the gunshots. [********! Someone’s having fun!”
                                                                    He took Badr’s hand and pulled her forward, running towards the gunshots instead of away as anyone with their head screwed on right would have done.

He pressed Badr against a wall as they looked out through the heavy storm, catching sight of Yoseph, Nik and Jazzy, the dramatic scene unfolding before the duo as a wounded Yoseph climbed into one of the cars and the other two left him, the gunman apparently having been dealt with in a quick manner as no more shots were fired. Bolge debated for about three seconds on what to do. ”I think they left him to bleed out.” He said slightly dissapointed with the other two. They left carrying bags instead of Yoseph. Really? Sure, he would drop Yoseph too if one of those bags had ******** snowballs. But then again, that was just him. ”You see that Badr? No decency left! Could have put a bullet between his brows first….Or taken him home and cooked him with A1...God, that would be yummy. A slice of Yoyo in the morning” He grinned despite knowing Badr was probably giving him her usual “I don’t really give a ********” Look. His grin dampened when he noticed walkers. five in total going towards the car. ”Oh...s**t. Welp! Seems like I gotta go in Badr…..DON’T TRY TO STOP ME! NO NO! A MAN’S GOTTA DO WHAT I MAN’S GOTTA DO, BADR!” He yelled as he took out a bat with nails stuck to it. Oh yes, this would be a ball.

”BABY, I’M COMING!” He yelled as he stepped out from behind the wall, knowing Badr would cover him if anything got too close. His yelling got the attention of a few of the zombies. The man grinned under the cloth that covered his mouth as he began to tap his foot to music that began to play in his mind. ”I feel you, Johanna! I feel you...Do they think that walls can hide you! Even now I’m at your window, I am in the dark beside you! Buried sweetly in your yellow haaaair! Johanna!” He grinned as he sung, his bat twirling as he waited for the first zombie to get close.

WHACK The sound of a solid hit, from his bat to the zombies head. ”And are you beautiful and pale, with yellow hair like her. I’d want you beautiful and pale, the way I’ve dreamed you were, JOHANNA!” He grunted as he whacked the zombie once more, making it crumple to the ground before dodging the other slow walker and giving it a thunk on his back, the other walkers coming for him now. ” And if I never hear your voice, my turtledove, my dear….I still have reason to rejoice, the way ahead is clear...JOHANNA!” He grinned as he did a combo hit, kicking one of the zombies away and turning to the one that had staggered with his initial blow and smashed his head open, before grabbing the one he kicked away and throwing him over his shoulder and using the bat on him once, twice, thrice before it sufficed and he stopped moving. Just two left.

”And in the darkness, when I’m blind with what I can’t forget...It’s always morning in my mind, my little lamb, my pet...JOHANNA!” He smiled violently as his bat came down on the fourth Zombie, hitting him until he was no more, turning quickly to try and see the last walker but it was gone, Bolge narrowed his eyes a little before feeling something try to grab him from behind, making him yell before shoving it off as he ran towards the car Yoseph was in, turning to see the walker heading for him, the man’s upset frown at being bested for a moment turning into a smile as he knocked on Yoseph’s window and resumed. ”YOU STAY JOHANNA! THE WAY I’VE DREAMED YOU ARE!” He twirled his bat once more before lining himself up for a swing, hitting the zombie full force and making it stumble onto the ground, giving Bolge the moment to get on top of the car and grin. ”Oh look Johanna, a star! A shooting staaaaaaaaaaaaar” He jumped from the car onto the Zombie as he carried out that last note in the song, the hit making the walker fall limp to the ground as it’s miserable existence ended. ”I’LL STEAAAAL YOUUUUU!”

Once rid of the threats, Bolge straightened and continued to hum the song as he reached the door and opened it to find a very bloody Yoseph. ”Whoa...You look like your period just got here…..I can dig it.” He grinned and moved in to grab Yoseph and whatever gear he had in the car as he whistled for Badr to come out to help him. He swung one of Yoseph’s arms over his shoulder as he helped him out. ”s**t, you weigh a ******** ton! You would think with the forced diet we all have you would have lost some muscle, s**t!” He began carrying him and looked to Badr, whispering to her that Yoseph was in pretty bad shape and heading for the BBQ, unless she could do something. ”we need to get to Bennie….Maybe my stale bard can sew your new bleeding crotches….I don’t make promises Yoseph. There’s a possibility you will die. He said as he continued to walk with him. ”If you do, you gotta promise me I have permission to eat you. I’ll use A1 steak sauce. Promise me! “ He said with a grin, trying to make light of the situation, debating if they could make it to Bennie or if he should head for cover in a nearby building and go get supplies while Badr tended to his wounds. Either way, they needed to get out of the storm, and soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff