Welcome to Gaia! ::

So i decided to upgrade from my ps4 to pc what games should i pick up?

Lightbringer

pivarski97
So i decided to upgrade from my ps4 to pc what games should i pick up?
Do you know the specs of your PC? And what sort of games do you like?

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Steam should be your first port of call. It has a tonne of games for mostly reasonable prices and has a genre section.

Dainty Daredevil

15,950 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
pirate whatever you want, assuming your rig is good
Go to Amazon or Steam.

There are literally thousands, maybe millions of games, for PC. Practically all of these games are made for Windows. Relatively few games are made for Mac, even less for Linux. So if you use Windows, you have millions of games to choose from, that million including online flash games on your browser. Google flash games and you'll find thousands to play.

Forget stores like Wal-Mart or Office Maxx, they have hardly any PC games to buy. Amazon and Steam have thousands of PC games to buy, not just the newest games, but thousands of older games, too.

Fatcat

steam

go get star wars battlefront

counter strike: global offensive

terraria

fallout 4

mortal kombat x

metal gear solid: phantom pain

lots of other gamezZzz

High-functioning Waffles

4,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Get Steam definitely! Skyrim (one of my favorite games), Half-Life franchise (old I know, but if you haven't played any of them you should because they're amazing), Dragonball Xenoverse is fun if you like DBZ, Mirror's Edge is great, and if you're interested in playing an early-access game ARK: Survival so far is pretty fun!

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Upgrade from PS4? So what, you're never gonna touch the thing again because you got a PC?
Yoshpet
Upgrade from PS4? So what, you're never gonna touch the thing again because you got a PC?

Where did he say that?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
God Emperor Baldur
Yoshpet

Where did he say that?

"Moving over to PC"
"Upgrade"

The word choice implies it. You don't move over to a new format and still use the old format. You don't upgrade hardware by using the old hardware.

That's why I questioned it. Because it's a conspicuous choice of words.
Yoshpet
God Emperor Baldur
Yoshpet

Where did he say that?

"Moving over to PC"
"Upgrade"

The word choice implies it. You don't move over to a new format and still use the old format. You don't upgrade hardware by using the old hardware.

He might and I don't think that is necessarily bad

Timid Fatcat

Yoshpet
God Emperor Baldur
Yoshpet

Where did he say that?

"Moving over to PC"
"Upgrade"

...And?

I don't get the big deal over it.
NoSteam is all you need as a member of the PC Master Race. Though if a game truly has a worthwhile online mode it's worth dishing out the cash. Otherwise save your money for hardware upgrades. You've switched at a good time, we've the Oculus Rift, 1440p/4k, Star Citizen, mods, 60 fps+ and plenty more coming our way.

Tiny Crimester

Dragon's Dogma is coming to PC. I won't be needing this anymore... *grabs PS3 and approaches window*

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Kazorus
Yoshpet
God Emperor Baldur
Yoshpet

Where did he say that?

"Moving over to PC"
"Upgrade"

...And?

I don't get the big deal over it.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! scream

No, really, I just thought it was strange. Seems like a waste. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff