Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm getting a ton of gold by voting... is it safe? This feels too easy, like a scam.

And if it is real... is inflation going up crazy high?

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
It's kind of hard for it to be a scam when it was announced multiple times.

Firebreathing Comrade

Idk, if it wasn't safe I don't see why Gaia would include the feature. As for inflation, the market on here is already ******** anyway.,

Blessed Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I was just asking 'cause it seemed weird. I guess this thread is done now.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

More than likely not to "cause inflation," so you don't need to worry about that.

Devoted Healer

Usually a person only gets 50,000G per vote right? And sometimes they up it to 100,000G.

Just to get 100,000,000G you'd have to sit there and vote 2,000 times.

And to get 1Bil? You'd have to vote 20,000 times.

If it were to become a problem where someone would just sit there rapid clicking the same vote button over and over I'm sure gaia would implement something to stop them (or something like that, maybe a mod/admin would be notified) if they were clicking too much too fast.

Loyal Lover

shezeu
Usually a person only gets 50,000G per vote right? And sometimes they up it to 100,000G.

If it were to become a problem where someone would just sit there rapid clicking the same vote button over and over I'm sure gaia would implement something to stop them (or something like that, maybe a mod/admin would be notified) if they were clicking too much too fast.

There kinda is a way to keep that from happening. There have been times were I have been voting so often because I've seen so many great avies and when you've been voting too much too fast, it displays a messages saying "Whoa! Slow down... doing the paperwork!" Pretty sure it doesn't give you gold when that message pops up. 3nodding

Devoted Healer

Wolf Princess of the Moon
shezeu

There kinda is a way to keep that from happening. There have been times were I have been voting so often because I've seen so many great avies and when you've been voting too much too fast, it displays a messages saying "Whoa! Slow down... doing the paperwork!" Pretty sure it doesn't give you gold when that message pops up. 3nodding

I didn't know it did that~ surprised *gets distracted a lot so voting gets spaced out* thanks for letting me know~! 3nodding

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Edit: I was gonna post a bunch of math here but it seems it was already done sweatdrop
Yeah it seems a bit hard to make all of the money back...

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hey sidenote! Who's that with Loyal in your signature? She looks a bit like my friend's OC so I'm curious

Loyal Lover

Sakura Serenity Yuki
Haha really? That's my character. Got it during V-day so there are actually a few things on her she doesn't wear ((Mainly the pinks and red stuff. haha)). Although now I'm curious as to what your friend's OC looks like. 'o'
How she normally looks when I'm not giving her a new outfit or it's a holiday :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sakura Serenity Yuki
Haha really? That's my character. Got it during V-day so there are actually a few things on her she doesn't wear ((Mainly the pinks and red stuff. haha)). Although now I'm curious as to what your friend's OC looks like. 'o'
How she normally looks when I'm not giving her a new outfit or it's a holiday :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ugh I wish tektek was still a thing so I could recreate the avatar. I don't seem to have it saved here.
Okay well her name is Loki and she kinda looks like Selphy here but I think her clothing is a bit darker and she has this for a weapon. She's an evil character and known as the slut of the group sweatdrop her power is illusion making

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff