Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

The anaesthesia still hasn't weared off completely and I can already feel the pain arising on the right bottom side of my jaw. I feel like crying.
Don't cry! Try and fall asleep?
its not so bad. hope you dont get any impacted, that s**t sucks
AmeIia F Jones
The anaesthesia still hasn't weared off completely and I can already feel the pain arising on the right bottom side of my jaw. I feel like crying.

I had mines pull last month trust me pain gets worst. were they boney impacted ?

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
ayy, ice cream??

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

Giga Paladin acefreedom
AmeIia F Jones

I had mines pull last month trust me pain gets worst. were they boney impacted ?

Impacted?

Origamilk's Oppa

Kawaii Shoujo

HOLY s**t TAKE CARE PLS

Muscular Cutie-Pie

i think the first day was the worst for me. after that it was uphill and way easier to manage pain.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
I'm not looking to having all 4 of mine removed. emo

-goes into corner and cries-
AmeIia F Jones
Giga Paladin acefreedom
AmeIia F Jones

Impacted?

wisdom teeth didn't erupt (grow) fully in the mouth .There is not enough room in the person's jaw to accommodate the tooth
Simply Angle

its scary at first I should know I had mines remove last month. you feel nothing when they give you gas anesthesia the problem is after when you start feeling the pain and they tell you can't breath thru your mouth or swallow the blood and not to spit for 3-5 days only when wipe the blood using tissue. you need a lot of ice packs keep on your face from day to when you sleep. the pain killers help.

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

Annebreakable
HOLY s**t TAKE CARE PLS

My mom is buying them and she also buying ice cream. ******** they hurt so mich.

Backwoods Smoker

more drugs!

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Simply Angle

its scary at first I should know I had mines remove last month. you feel nothing when they give you gas anesthesia the problem is after when you start feeling the pain and they tell you can't breath thru your mouth or swallow the blood and not to spit for 3-5 days only when wipe the blood using tissue. you need a lot of ice packs keep on your face from day to when you sleep. the pain killers help.

******** hell! gonk

Welp, I guess I'm keeping my shark shaped wisdom teeth. emotion_awesome

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

u got this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items