skinny minnie

Blessed Friend

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Citizen 200
VJ MORPH
... this sucks.

I challenge you... and I will also do this challenge.. to loose more weight. we will walk everyday when you come back here. also eat right.

Tricky Saint

same tbh, 'cept I'm too active to be inactive... emotion_zombie

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
I would be if I didn't eat so little. What is this thing called food?

i sell cocaine's Boyfriend

Protective Guardian

you wanna be fat?
thats just an excuse for not being able to stop stuffing your face you can not get out of bed all day and still lose weight and be skinny like its not hard

Polkiwi's Wife

Tiny Kitten

I h8 you all lol

I have to work out every day and be aware of everything I eat in order to avoid gaining weight.

I can't even take a break for a weekend and eat what I want because I will gain weight from it.

I'm still above average BMI though so people assume I'm lazy and don't care about my body at all either way so that's cool

Polkiwi's Wife

Tiny Kitten

CasCakes v2
I h8 you all lol

I have to work out every day and be aware of everything I eat in order to avoid gaining weight.

I can't even take a break for a weekend and eat what I want because I will gain weight from it.

I'm still above average BMI though so people assume I'm lazy and don't care about my body at all either way so that's cool

Btw I realize that I think I misunderstood this thread. I thought you were saying like "I'm too inactive to be this skinny"

I gotchu now though.

I think...

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Moon-Star 0880
VJ MORPH
... this sucks.

I challenge you... and I will also do this challenge.. to loose more weight. we will walk everyday when you come back here. also eat right.
it's easy to be active when my 3ds is counting my steps
i will make my 3ds proud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas