• You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
ariichu
I have been wondering about this, too!
Was it No Guts No Gory? emotion_sweatdrop

(btw, anyone have a link to the LQI database thread & know
if it's still being update?)

Did it sell out?? I don't even remember lmao XD

Also here's the link, I don't think Lux updates anymore but she does red the units of the items that sell out.

minghii
i can't even remember the last time a LQI actually sold out, let alone on the day itself. It feels like it's been so long rofl

I feel like some of the LQI in the past month or so have sold out. I think it usually takes the whole LV availability duration for them to go.

btw I love both of your guys' avis! * Q *

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Niki-Senpai
DYRL
Someone really should keep track of that

Yeah, that'd be a nice resource to have. I remember during the time of Pokemon items galore, some of the thread makers would take note when the LQI would sell out since it happened so fast and so often. It died down after that though, so I think most people stopped.

I think 18 or 19 minutes was the record on Bold Synchronous Moonlight? That was the peak time for the quick sell LQIs.

Most LQIs don't seem to sell out within 24hrs, or at least they don't sell out during normal thread making hours on the days I've made threads.

Trash Cat

ariichu
Incredibly Nancy
ariichu
Incredibly Nancy

sorry this is rando but I looove your sig~ emotion_kirakira
Rick & Morty is the best, I hope we get ref items for it some day <3
(maybe when the 3rd season's premiere date is announced, ohohoh~)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I used to have it as a gif but I got a message about it being too big of a file gonk
I'll be losing my mind until season 3 starts. In bird culture it's rude to leave fans with such a big cliffhanger.

Omg aahhkdkjskdgkldgls <3 yaaasss
Btw, have you seen the Instagram @rickandmortyrickstaverse?
It's all that's getting me through this wait tbh cat_rofl

On-topic, that series would be perfect for inclusion in a future
sci-fi series & movie ref RIG/CI~ cat_whee

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ohhh my gosh. I had not seen that instagram but I am now following the glorious thing.
I saw this video this morning and just about died.
https://youtu.be/VxTQKxyJyxw

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
`Hydro
I think 18 or 19 minutes was the record on Bold Synchronous Moonlight? That was the peak time for the quick sell LQIs.

Most LQIs don't seem to sell out within 24hrs, or at least they don't sell out during normal thread making hours on the days I've made threads.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I remember the Eeveelutions selling out in an insanely small amount of time. @ _ @

Shy Pumpkin

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE JACK AND SALLY ITEM
I like the item, generally, though Sally's colour scheme is off.
Still, I really love the item and would love to get it when and if the price drops down on the MP.
Everything else is...mehhh

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Niki-Senpai
DYRL
Someone really should keep track of that

Yeah, that'd be a nice resource to have. I remember during the time of Pokemon items galore, some of the thread makers would take note when the LQI would sell out since it happened so fast and so often. It died down after that though, so I think most people stopped.
Yeah, that time was crazy rofl

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Man, I knew it was going to sell out. lol

Cottontail

Niki-Senpai

I have a phantom memory that it did on the first day, but I can't confirm!
Although I do firmly remember picking it up for a steal on the MP & then it
inflated a ton shortly after cat_xp
Ah ty for the link, it's a shame they stopped updating but I can only imagine
how much work it must be to maintain a thread like that * - *
I'd attempt to make a new thread for them but I would definitely fail, heheh~

&&Aww thank you so much, Niki!! ♡♡♡
I've never successfully made a monster girl avi that I liked, it is most certainly
a current source of my happiness cat_redface

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

-watch how ppl starts to inflate My Dearest Friend-

-cries-

Vintage Gaian

I have been waiting over month for something I wanted to come out and it does today and by the time i get home its sold out! crying and I do not have the funds to buy a dearest friend from the mp sad

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Menstrual Cramps

User Image = User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image **User Image

I keep trying to lick my monitor but I can't taste the pumpkin, spice, candy corn, or flavor of those candy pumpkins. emotion_drool

This bundle you messed up the link of the first item inside. [Click on the Spoiler to reveal]. It's a repeat of the link for the bundle's listing it's self.

User Image User Image User Image

/sprays you with pumpkin spice/
Thank you for telling me, I fixed it. ; u;

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
`Hydro
Ohhhh >.>....<.< *wishlists Dorian to play with later*

I wish I could take a betting pool on the Dearest item. Which is first recolor: Melty or Ghostly?
Also yeah, it's hotcakes! I couldn't resist putting mine on the MP...I did play with it first but felt I just wasn't able to do it justice.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Yessss all aboard the byzantine/gold train ufufu~ >u> sorry Vann time for the little sister to get its turn in the spotlight 8'D /shot

It's a weird item to work with, to be sure, and the colours really don't help @v@;; I kinda hope we get a true monochrome and maybe something orange first~ >u>

User Image

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

FML can someone please buy a Spirited Cozy Cotton for the love of jeebus. ; u;
I wanna wishlist it.

Perfect Saint

Almost missed My Dearest Friend. I think there was like 65 left when I checked in. It didn't take too look for the supplies to run out. I bought one out of panic honestly. I don't recognize any reference for the item, but it did have a nice red haired wig so I'm okay with the purchase.

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Nanzzy-chan
`Hydro
Ohhhh >.>....<.< *wishlists Dorian to play with later*

I wish I could take a betting pool on the Dearest item. Which is first recolor: Melty or Ghostly?
Also yeah, it's hotcakes! I couldn't resist putting mine on the MP...I did play with it first but felt I just wasn't able to do it justice.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Yessss all aboard the byzantine/gold train ufufu~ >u> sorry Vann time for the little sister to get its turn in the spotlight 8'D /shot

It's a weird item to work with, to be sure, and the colours really don't help @v@;; I kinda hope we get a true monochrome and maybe something orange first~ >u>

User Image

I'm trying. xP Questing plus trying to keep up with new color schemes is hard...
I'm up to three schemes now gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces