Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone.

I am a certified nutritionist and I am brainstorming my new health and nutrition blog, so I want to know what you guys would find an interesting subject to read about. Everything goes!

Examples could be (but are not limited to):

¤ weight loss / weight gain (muscle/fat)
                                        ¤ food and recipes
                                        ¤ lifestyles like paleo, vegan, vegetarian, HCLF, HFLC, raw, etc.
                                        ¤ eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, EDNOS and so forth)
                                        ¤ exercise
                                        ¤ bodybuilding, bikini fitness, etc.
                                        ¤ supplements
                                        ¤ motivation
                                        ¤ diets, faddiets, celebrity diets, etc.

Only your imagination sets limits. Any input is much appreciated. 3nodding

Tipsy Comrade

14,700 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Honestly all of those sound great. MAybe one to add is healthy alternatives. Like when you're cooking use this instead of that.

Hygienic Hunter

losing weight with pcos and/or thyroid disease, hashimoto's, etc
Post something from your blog to share so we can judge razz

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
If you're exploring diets, I would very much like to see you explore the HFLC angle a lot more, namely your opinion on Keto as a lifestyle choice rather than just a diet choice. It's something I've been doing and it would be interesting to see more people become educated about it.
I think info about muscle and fat gain/loss would be interesting.
I've always been curious about the effects of chronic conditions on appetite and hence nutrition. I'm saying this because I have a couple of chronic inflammatory conditions, and the chronic pain kills my appetite. Been living on mostly soup and fruit smoothies for over a couple of weeks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff