Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oro Senpai
' w ' I'm ready!

Devilish spirit responsible for the Magic cauldrons hold; most Witches and Wizards owe you a great deal!
By connecting yourself in such a way to these preferred brewing recipients, every potion ever created and made is stored inside your very own domain. Like a self-filling enormous library at your sole discretion.

Some have been banned or altogether forgotten throughout time of course, which makes you the only one with the knowledge of how they work and still-active samples.

Sometimes, if you feel someone to be worthy of a particular such treasure from your hold, you share it, subtly aiding in the fate of several kingdoms. Mostly for good, as you would never freely hand out the most destructive and chaotic potions.

kaafee's Problem

Sexy Bro

23,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Alise Hlyde
Oro Senpai
' w ' I'm ready!

Devilish spirit responsible for the Magic cauldrons hold; most Witches and Wizards owe you a great deal!
By connecting yourself in such a way to these preferred brewing recipients, every potion ever created and made is stored inside your very own domain. Like a self-filling enormous library at your sole discretion.

Some have been banned or altogether forgotten throughout time of course, which makes you the only one with the knowledge of how they work and still-active samples.

Sometimes, if you feel someone to be worthy of a particular such treasure from your hold, you share it, subtly aiding in the fate of several kingdoms. Mostly for good, as you would never freely hand out the most destructive and chaotic potions.

i love it!!

Phantom

Sounds fun.

Floppy Dog

This is gonna be fun
Wunderpus
Yay! emotion_kirakira

Countess with a rather backstage secret identity as a sort of reaper. Owning a prestigious opera house, most of those whom you invite to attend are villains in the making, preventing them to go any further in their schemes by playing on their wish to attend important events.

The acts and melodies are usually filled with Magic and breathtaking, coming as no surprise when said villains somehow join the stage after the shows and perform every week as new actors and singers themselves.

Unsuspecting people never notice the strings that move them, nor you above them all as a phantom, moving them with your scythe through every act. Their soul prison is a world of smoke and mirrors.

SamWeiki's Partner

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
sounds cool

And what a coincidence I'm reading Fables.
unfortunatevent
sure

I can't help but go for the obvious Grim Reaper, with the difference that you would be harvesting laughter, not life. emotion_0A0
As the Dementor equivalent of this fairytale world, inhabitants would be terrified to even think about you, no villain comparing to the fear you could instill by the mere mention of your name.

When you decide to steal away the reason for someone's laughter, it is an Unfortunate Event indeed!
emotion_yatta
Dammit Deanmon
Seems interesting... 3nodding

You, my friend, would be the sorcerer responsible for bringing innovative technology into the world. Fusing mechanical instruments and devices with Magic, the kingdom you dwell in and exert most of your talent upon is one that has an unique shine all of its own.

When you would end up creating one of the most beautiful airships in history, a new life would open up for you and your band of accomplices, taking to the skies (and land) in the quest for legendary treasures and epic fights.

If this particular tale was a movie, the action scenes would be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

Alise Hlyde
Ekatiz
❀ I like this idea emotion_kirakira

Elf princess, self-enchanted to have quite a few feline attributes at your aid, including the ability to become one any time you fancy.
Allowing you the pleasure of sneaking unnoticed even among your own kin, you are never the last to hear all of the exciting news throughout the kingdoms and actively participate in adventures you deem worthy.

You would have to keep your guard up most of the time however, for a very particular reason; as your high quality fur is highly coveted by certain greedy eyes who laid eyes on your cat appearance!
Shock of their life when you reveal your true form and fight back with a passion, as you can imagine. emotion_dowant

❀ Waaah sounds cool
I wanna be the best cat elf prince ever emotion_kirakira

No one gets my fur tho none
grrr ❀
Egg Blast
Ok

That face, that pose; I can't help but envision the worn and torn hero who, after so many things happening to and around them, eventually returned home for well-deserved peace and quiet.

Deciding to take on writing about everything that happened on the way to absolute peril, pictures of places you visited flowing from your mind into the book pages and taking readers to those places you've seen, as they would be moving too for a really immersive experience.

Bestselling author of the Fantasy world. emotion_c8

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OoOoOoOo exclaim

folksy's King

Ruthless Prophet

11,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Megathread 100
Gbly
This was a really cool idea.

The half clockwork, half organic mystical creature inhabiting a rather unjustly feared part of a great forest. For those who step over their wariness to know you, you serve as the living proof of how Magic and technology can function in harmony, inspiring progress.

Unaffected by age and decay, your knowledge is vast from years of observing, providing a far more accurate insight into even the most distant of battles that most would have already forgotten.
Heroes would value your advice and delve further into the tale from it, with you being more than glad to join and influence a few stories of your own at their side.

There is great power you would be able to wield if given the opportunity, not quite the passive bystander most would expect!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff