Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
are Spaniards and Italians "white"? does that mean Latinas are "white"?

there r ppl on the tumblr tht r sayin they're white nd im like "eeeeh idk about that...,,., lol "

so can some1 who is a smartypants tell me yes or no or go into depth w/ this bc i wanna learn something here
(also bc i like history nd i wanna know the good s**t. also i am a confused child rn.)

Spoopy Punk

latin americans aren't of spanish decent, they are native peoples who were conquered by spain and portugal

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkkest
latin americans aren't of spanish decent, they are native peoples who were conquered by spain and portugal

aaah i see

i did some reading up online and apparently they are "white", just not in that typical "american white" way.

those tumblr ******** where making it out to be as if it was the typical white girl-esque white which made it kinda cringy

tumblr is a baaaad place.

LIZZLY25's Prince

Man-Hungry Medic

Some people think that because you live in Europe and you have light skin, that makes you "white" it's really sad, some people are really stupid. rofl

Spoopy Punk

cuntstone creamery
Darkkest

aaah i see

i did some reading up online and apparently they are "white", just not in that typical "american white" way.

those tumblr ******** where making it out to be as if it was the typical white girl-esque white which made it kinda cringy

yeah most europeans aren't exactly anglo-saxon white

and latin americans aren't even close to how white spain and portugal are

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkkest
cuntstone creamery
Darkkest

aaah i see

yeah most europeans aren't exactly anglo-saxon white

and latin americans aren't even close to how white spain and portugal are

ooh ok i see

tht's gud 2 kno

thanks for educating me, man.

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Igor_the_great
Some people think that because you live in Europe and you have light skin, that makes you "white" it's really sad, some people are really stupid. rofl

tbh i find it rlly ignorant.

there are many different shades of skin - not just light and dark. there's every color in between.

LIZZLY25's Prince

Man-Hungry Medic

cuntstone creamery
Igor_the_great

tbh i find it rlly ignorant.

there are many different shades of skin - not just light and dark. there's every color in between.
Exactly i just don't understand some people, i live in Canada so we have plenty of people with different skin colors and ethnic backgrounds, it's so silly to me that people assume this s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff