Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My conditions are thus:
First, you must have a very decent grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. No half assing here, please. To show you can keep up. I'm asking for examples, at least three full sized paragraphs showing how well you can write.
Second: you should be okay with working via email and Google documents, as those are the two forms I use and they're great for docu-sharing.
Third: please be helpful with suggestions.
Fourth: do well, you can have all my gold. It's not a lot, considering inflation, but I don't use gaia, so you can have it all.
Fifth: all ideas presented are under creative licence copyright, theft will not be tolerated.
Sixth: finally, this story contains themes of violence, and is a story about lesbians. If you can't handle those, please don't contact me.

Please forward expressions of interest to comments or my inbox.
Look forward to hearing from everyone here.
You should probably know, if you don't already, that 10k is pretty much nothing now because of how inflated the market has gotten. I can get more than 10k just by clicking one of those daily chance things.

Saying up front that there might be some objectionable themes is good, but telling us a bit more about what you're looking for would be better, I think. Is there a specific type of narrative voice you're looking for? What the story is supposed to be about? What genre does it fall in? etc. You don't have to spill all the beans, of course, but more information would be helpful.

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Turnilk
You should probably know, if you don't already, that 10k is pretty much nothing now because of how inflated the market has gotten. I can get more than 10k just by clicking one of those daily chance things.

Saying up front that there might be some objectionable themes is good, but telling us a bit more about what you're looking for would be better, I think. Is there a specific type of narrative voice you're looking for? What the story is supposed to be about? What genre does it fall in? etc. You don't have to spill all the beans, of course, but more information would be helpful.

Wow, I really haven't been on here in forever. Well. I'll up the pricing then, I would really like some help. Heh. I'll edit my first post accordingly.
OriginalSooshi
Wow, I really haven't been on here in forever. Well. I'll up the pricing then, I would really like some help. Heh. I'll edit my first post accordingly.

Yeah, sorry. Gaia screwed up with gold and now people who return after a long time away are a bit screwed. Go fishing a few times, sell what you catch, and you should get a nice pile of gold though.

I hope you find someone to help you out. I'd offer, but I've got my own things to work on and I'm not all that good sweatdrop
OriginalSooshi

Yeah, you can give someone ten thousand gold now just by tipping someone.

I have almost four million sitting in my account and I have no idea how it even got there, considering I never bother to try and get gold. Gotta love inflation, eh?
Maltese_Falcon91
Gotta love inflation, eh?

Or loathe and despise it and curse the one who caused it with his money-hungry, grasping ways.

Anyway, back to the original topic:

In all honesty, it's possible to get a million gold from the Daily Chance these days; just log in for a week until you get the yellow version, click and boom. Instant millionaire. If I'd been offered a billion for a collaborative work, I'd have at least looked at it, but offering $25 would probably be a lot more effective than any amount of gaia gold these days.

An odd side-effect of the hyperinflation is that no-one knows what to charge for rare things in the marketplace anymore.
Bisarr
Maltese_Falcon91
Gotta love inflation, eh?

Or loathe and despise it and curse the one who caused it with his money-hungry, grasping ways.

Anyway, back to the original topic:

In all honesty, it's possible to get a million gold from the Daily Chance these days; just log in for a week until you get the yellow version, click and boom. Instant millionaire. If I'd been offered a billion for a collaborative work, I'd have at least looked at it, but offering $25 would probably be a lot more effective than any amount of gaia gold these days.

An odd side-effect of the hyperinflation is that no-one knows what to charge for rare things in the marketplace anymore.

I haven't been on in years and got over 2 million in chance prizes just today. Blew my mind.

As for the collaboration, I just posted a topic with an excerpt from my book. You want someone who can write violence, that would be me, but you gotta tell me more about what you're doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff