Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Hunter

8,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hey, you. Yes, you! Do you want to go wild with colors of hair and/or eyes, but dyes ruin your luscious locks and eye contacts hurt your eyes? You're quite bad at alchemy? Can't afford / not skilled enough for all of these fancy potions? Well, this little recipe is not only cool, it's perfect for beginners! So right now feel free to stop looking deep into that mirror and shouting "Wololo" - gather some ingredients instead!

You'll need:

- A pair of glasses (for eyes) OR your own hair (You don't need a lot, one is enough!)
- 1 litre of water
- 5 fluorescent fibers of your color choice
- 1 drop of ink of your color choice
- (OPTIONAL) Pinch of glitter
- An empty bottle!

Glasses are a replacement for ingredient eyes which often discourage beginners, especially if they have to gather them.
The water should be boiling at 70 Celsius degrees - Then you can proceed to remove lenses from the glasses and put them in (You don't want that frame, it will definitely do no good to the potion) / put the hair in along with your fibers. Stir for 5 minutes, then leave it to sit for 30 minutes. Next, include that 1 drop of ink and optionally sprinkle a bit of glitter for that glamorous sparkle. Stir for another 15 minutes. You're almost done - now it has to cool down. It's best drunk cold. Giving it around 1 hour should be enough.

Congrats! You're one step closer to being better at brewing potions! One sip of this elixir is enough to give your hairstyle/eyes a new, fabulous look for the next 5 hours.

WARNING: If you pick the lenses, choose carefully and accordingly to your own needs. If you have no special need for glasses, go with the neutral/regular lenses. Otherwise, you might experience a disorted vision for a longer period of time.

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
The potion I'll be sharing with you peeps is, *drumrolls*

Perfect Hair Curls!!!

Experiencing a bad hair day? Messy bed hair? Tufts of locks flying outta place?
Worry not now! My super duper Perfect Hair Curls will solve all your bad hairy problems!

You'll need,

2 packet of Hair Everywhere
4 Stage Hair
a tablespoon of Clean Cuts (5 Pack)
a pinch of Idiot Hair
a few strands of your hair equipped (the hair should be curly)
* and 3 Red Ink
** Astra: White Sparkleflies (optional)

Method.

1. In a medium sized cauldron, add 2 cups of water and let it boil over. Blow out the fire and quickly add the packets of Hair Everywhere (make sure you remove the packet before adding!) and the pinch of Idiot Hair. Stir with a metal spoon (clockwise) for about 5 mins.

2. Once you've stirred, kindle the fire once more; stir anti-clockwise, every little while adding the Stage Hair until you've used them all up. Once you've mixed well, add the Clean Cuts and mix (clockwise) one more.

3. Keep the fire on and let the mixture boil over until most of the water evaporates and a thick yucky paste is left behind. (Careful! The paste will bubble all over while the water evaporates, don't get it on your skin or you'll have Nasty Goo Boils!)

4. Blow off the fire and add the 03 Red Inks onto the mixture. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Add the Sparkleflies last and mix until you get a beautiful red shiny paste.

5. Apply the paste onto your equipped hair and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash the paste off.

You now have beautiful springy curls ready to party!!! heart Enjoy!

Caution - If not followed EXACTLY as in the directions, you might end up with hair damage and dropping off, head sores and a bad headache.
This potion will only work for Ladies. For Gents, just substitute Stage Hair for Master Cut. Will get curly styled hair.

* this is the color of the hair (basically if you want blond hair, you throw in Yellow Inks or if you want a brunette color, you throw a Brown Ink - if you want a shade between two colors, you have to measure out the two Inks in an equal amount.)

** if you want your hair to be silky and shiny, add this for the effect!

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
LOl! You guys sure have some wild ridiculous ideas and imaginations for this contest!
I have to admit that it's fun! XD

Dangerous Browser

Title: Devious Witchling

Ingredients:
x1 Giant red eyeball
x1 Deluxe Witch's Cauldron
x1 Pink Magic Heart Crest
x1 SDPlus #144 Kaede
x1 SILK shoes
x4 Fabric Swatches
6 litres of water

Instructions:
Brew water to boiling point in Deluxe Witch's Cauldron and then add all further ingredients. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes then instruct the cauldron to produce the Devious Witchling through the following chant;

"YOU MUST PRODUCE A DEVIOUS WITCHLING CAULDRON"

Caution:
Adding too much will add too much Deviousness to the witchling
Not adding all ingredients will cause your recipe to fail.
Not saying the chant will result in a lack of fun and witchy-ness. You may also become itchy.

Advice:
In the case of an over-deviant witchling and failing the recipeplease seek out your local witch to assist.
In the case of becoming itchy, your ability to perform this recipe in the future will not produce fruitful results. Please see your local doctor.
Super cool thread! 4laugh

Eloquent Trash

Potion of enlightenment~

Allows you the ability for a few minutes to understand everything. All of this knowledge serves to weigh you down, but ends as quickly as it begins. Leaves you feeling empty and bereft, but because of all the lost knowledge you might find yourself.... floating? Hmm... is this really a bad side effect?

Ingredients:

Diapered Egg [Cupid's Flutters]
The scales of Valyria
sweat from the head of Malt the Baby Elephant
Any three of Gaia's Map items
Any three of Gaia's Book items
Essence of Innocence [drink]
Gaia Tan's Intellect
A Gaian mod's creativity
Gaian Creator's piety
Mythrill Coin [1trl]

Combine all items into the Essence of Innocence and drink up!

IRL Vampire

21,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Here's one I've been working on. I call it the Cash Shop Concoction! The best (if not ironic) part of it, is that it won't cost you a coin!

What you'll need to do is:

1. Enter La Victoire.
2. Realize you're broke and leave La Victoire.
3. Harvest your tears.
4. Put them in a bottle.

So there you have it! A relatably fabulous potion from the very depths of your soul. Don't spend it all in one place!

Effects include (but are not limited to) a reminder of your lack of GCash, followed by feelings of emptiness, sadness, and a desire to cry (and look on the bright side, you'll never be out of Cash Shop Concoction!) The most common side-effect, however, is for absolutely nothing to happen. Drink with caution.

WARNING! If your tears are particularly salty, you may face additional side-effects, such as a fierce anger towards the items, shopkeepers, and economy. In such case, go to the nearest forum and rant approximately 1-3 times a day for instant relief. If symptoms persist, well, sorry mate.

Supercharged Ranger

29,875 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Sharks tooth
Dragon guts
Water jewel
Fire jewel
Spring jewel
Rocky jewel
Edible solvent

The ingredients make the magic Dragon Breath Potion- blow fire, yelp a tsunami, have a cyclone mouth cannon, turn ur spitballs into boulders. This potions guaranteed to make ur mouth a howitzer of mystical elemental energies.

May cause elemental hiccups, whooping cough, and burps. Avoid giving to small children do not consume if nursing or pregnant as IT WILL AFFECT breastfeeding. DO NOT TAKE THIS ITEM WITH ALCOHOL, MEAT, OR DAIRY, avoid consuming with a sore throat. May cause changes in body oder due to draconian ingredients, seek medical attention if affects last more than 7 hours or if scales and wings appear; avoid caves and farmlands, may cause sheep addiction and village terrorizing sickness. Product may attract dragons during mating seasons

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
This is a very simple combination for a kindred facial rejuvenation tincture.

Gather the following items, with care, with your eyes closed:
A bubble of Seapony Mouth Foam
A grounce of Grunny Plasma
A serving of Skulverine Bone Shavings
A pinch of Cria Collar Dust
A tad of Quiver Wing Dust
An inch of Nyaruma Gold Shavings
A syringe full of Ghost Lantern Plasma
And a toddler’s handful of Kokeshi Doll Eyelashes.

Put these all in a lacquered porcelain Chime bowl and whisk them around with a plume of Stagony mane.
Seal this with a thin coat of either Willocroak and/or Pixicroak Slime with your bear hands.
Once this is sealed, set underneath a bottled Echo’s echo overnight, or for 2 hours, whichever comes first.

Next gather several bushels of Kitsune leaf shreds, and Tanuki leaf veins and weave these together into an trapezoidy shaped contraption.
Set within this, two at a time, the following:
Several Pegacorn Fluff Tufts
At least two but no more than viviteen Ember Glares
As many Leafkit Leaf Bits as you can find
More than one of Lucky’s invisible toys
At least a mouthful of Oppososaurus tooth nibs (not from the same Oppososaurus)
One Aerling dorsal hover feather
A tiny pixie shovelful of every variety of cabochomp tail shards
Three Cubdrop cupped droplets
Half a Bunnykit tail
And a full Rabbot tail.

Smash all of these with multiple Thea horn tips that you previously fused together to form one master tip.
Mix whatever comes out of that smashing with the contents of your Chime bowl and then dip your lovely face into it until it starts to burn.
Once it burns completely away, you'll be as good as new, fresh as a daisy, right as rain, and chipper til supper!

P.S. The bowl is supposed to burn away, not your face!

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Wake Up Potion

Use this potion to instantly do away of any tiredness for the morning so you can start the day the best you can be.

Ingredients

1 standard issue magic cauldron on high heat
1 Alarm clock. (Must not be broken and be set to the highest volume )
1 bottle of morning body mist (pick your prefer scent)
1 recording of Tanisha from the Bad Girls Club song “No Sleep” (doesn’t matter how you record it)
1 hot plate of breakfast (you must be able to see the steam and smell it from another room)
Hot Cuppa Coffee ( From Buttercup Cafe )
A pound of mint ( plant kind or items containing mint coloring may work)
Saliva from a rooster.( Best results if it's from BRAIN'S COCKEREL)
Clear photo of a sunrise
1 empty 12 oz bottle (spray bottle optional)

Steps

1.Dump all ingredients in the cauldron and let sit for 15 minutes.
2.Stir occasionally every 5 minutes.
3.Lower heat down to medium and stir until liquefy.
4.Once contents are liquefy, let it cool and place in 12 oz bottle to be used.
5.Once awake from sleep slash in your eyes to start the morning.

Caution:May cause eyes to burn, pain, regret, people asking you why would you do that, irritability, wondering why would you replace tiredness with pain, getting the “No Sleep” song stuck in your head, diarrhea, and possibly death.

Disclaimer: Although it’s unlikely you can die from that we going to say it anyway.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ticket-Pulling Luck Potion

Ingredients:

1 bottle of liquid luck
1 four leaf clover
5 Brain items (any will do)
3 Gaian dolls (best results with obscure 3rd pose items)
50 gold fragments
1 of every rig brewer has tried to pull a ticket from
1 vial of freshly preserved tears after opening a ticket rig (best results after 500 rigs)
1 month of allowance, in the form of gc

Mix well and allow time until the next raised chances of a ticket being dropped. Drink and immediately open as many rigs as you can afford until ticket has been pulled.
[NPC] Brennivin
]
heart ]

So here's my... uh... potions... I perfer cordials, but booze is illegal nowadays --for some people >.>.

Yea I'm looking at you dude! Put that down before someone finds you at McDonald's tonight, passed out and SOMEbody has to save your butt by jumping in your car before you run into the door.

Anywho! Like I was saying... here's my "Dreamy Potions". They come in different colors, each with its own... um.. personalities? You may never know what you get! Well you might a little if you hover over the potions for a while.

Well I guess it's time to hit the showcase!

Red Potion:

Red Potion image

"The label says, 'It warms your insides so you can relax into a tropical dreamscape' However the fine print says 'May expeiance burning sensation with liquidy noises, Call your witch-doctor if you become a puddle of lava'

1x light bulb

10x drops of thelchtereia water

1x mushroom head

1x starsdust

1x red gnome hat

You find a g40 bulb (this will serve as the bottle). (I prefer to get mine by mugging the robots in Aekea and taking their eyes!)

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, of course you should be heating this at 2200 F (1200 C).

While your water is, well being heated, you take some Mushroom Head just chuck'em in!

You slowly sprinkle in the star dust as you swirl the bottles contents.

Next you grind up the Gnome's Hat into a VERY fine powder (this is what really gives the RED potion it's powers). You finally add this into this mixer and promptly drink it down. DO NOT WAIT FOR IT TO COOL OFF! Or it will not have the desired effect.

Orange Potion:

Orange Potion image

"The label says, 'Bring on the Autumn feeling with brisky fantasies' WARNING: you might be mobbed every fall-time by coffee-crazed zombies!"

1x light bulb

10x drops of telchtereia water

1x mushroom heads

1x stardust

5x pumpkin seeds

You find a g40 bulb (this will serve as the bottle). (I prefer to get mine by mugging the robots in Aekea and taking their eyes!)

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, of course you should be heating this at temperature to 350 F (176 C).

While your water is, well being heated, you take some Mushroom Head just chuck'em in! Next you mash the Pumpkin Seeds and put them in (this is what really gives the ORANGE potion it's powers). You let this cook for 40 - 50 Minutes.

After it's done cooking you slowly sprinkle in the star dust as you swirl the bottles contents.

Yellow Potion:

Yellow Potion Image

"The label says, 'You will find yourself running through a field of wheat towards your beloved' Caution: it makes everything you touch into gold until you go to the Water Closet."

1x light bulb

1x mushroom heads

1x stardust

3x Glorious Sparkleflies

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, you should bring this to a rolling boil.

While your water is, well being heated, you take some Mushroom Head just chuck'em in!

Next you take the Glorious Sparkleflies and boil'em, mash'em, and put them into the concoction! (this is what really gives the Yellow potion it's powers). Be careful NOT to spill any of it on yourself or anyone else.

Green Potion:

Green Potion Image

"The label says, 'Wait is this really healthy? Well health freaks everywhere says juicing is good. Although, this might turn you into a banjo playing frog!'"

1x light bulb

1x mushroom heads

1x stardust

2x Green Goo

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, of course you should be letting this sit outside and be affected by the ambient temperatures of the outdoors.

While your water is, well being normal, you take some Mushroom Head just chuck'em in!

Next you take next you take the Green Goo and pour it in. I usually just buy this off the Marketplace. I have no idea what it is or what's it for but it is what makes this potion special.

Blue Potion:

Blue Potion Image

"The label says, 'Some folks just like to sleep dreamless...' Side effects? I don't know of any... no one seems to have come back after drinking this."

1x light bulb

1x toadstool

5x stardust

9x snake eyes

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, of course you should be letting this be sitting in the ice room.

Next you take and slice the snake eyes (eat the 10th one) and put them in.

Finally, you freeze it and eat the frozen concoction.

Purple Potion:

Purple Potion Image

"The label says, 'let's you dream of the -deeper- mysteries of life. There's a heavy chance you might get headaches and great depression if you drink too much.'"

1x light bulb

1x mushroom heads

1x stardust

1x red gnome hat

1x snake eyes

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, of course you should be letting this be sitting in the ice room.

While your water is, well being chilled, you take some Mushroom Head just chuck'em in!

After that you go to the Shallow Sea, and bravely, try to steal some of the water that makes up the Thelchtereia. You put this into the bottle, that should now be simmering.

Next you grind up the Gnome's Hat into a VERY fine powder. Then you squeeze the juice out of the Snake Eyes (eat the 10th one) and mix it in with the grinded Red Gnomes Hat.

Let this sit in another dimension for a little while until you need it or remember that you left it there.

Rainbow Potion:

Rainbow Potion Image

"The label says,'For those who complain of not having vivid dreams!' MAY cause hallucinations. Namely of one that seems to make you the fart-stream of a weird cat/tart creature."

1x light bulb

1x mushroom heads

1x stardust

1x unicorn spit

Next you add the Unicorn spit (I would not recommend kissing Thea! ~v.v~). Drink it... if you can...

Well There you go! I will not be held liable for any... mishaps that may... ah... happen.
I've been playing around in Lake Kindred a lot lately and happened to find something interesting the other day. I came across this... recipe? I guess it's a recipe. A folded piece of paper, at least, rotting in a little lean-to structure out in the Wilds. The kind of place children build for secret club meetings, or teens build for secret makeouts, or imps build for secret 'capturing unobservant kids with gold fillings' activities. You get the idea. Regardless, it wasn't any of those. Just an empty lean-to with some rocks and leaf litter. I looked around a bit, hoping for kin eggs, but instead found, well, this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
My potion is a wonderful fixer-upper SUPER HEALING POTION that heals all wounds, both physical, like bite wounds from rabid grunnies and emotional, like a broken heart from a cheating muscle head BF.

Ingredients are a bit of energizing ginseng, a healthy green leek, soothing willow bark, a pinch of salt and sugar crystals for the electrolytes, all blended together with refreshing imported lake water.

Savage Strawberry

37,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
A potion for skipping to the front of a huge line!!!

Best used at:
movie theaters while in line for popcorn
Amusement parks while waiting in line to get on rides
At public restrooms when you really gotta go an the line is insanely huge

Let's see, you will need:
~half a cup of willowcroak saliva
~1 thorn from Alruna's Rose ground into a fine powder
~a few clippings of Diedrich's green fur
~3 tears of the sandman
~4 tablespoons of vinaiger

Throw all contents in a closed bottle or container a shake well
Let it stew for about three days
When in long line drink contents

You will turn as green as Diedrich's and probably puke everywhere
But altimately clear the line out quite well

*side affects: you will maintain a Diedrich green shade for 2-3 days
Also may definitely cause uncontrollable itching and occasionally lusting for inanimate objects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff