Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halló Gaians! , so I am reading this latest Announcement and am thinking, "Silly outer space cat, is not at all how magical potions are made!"

Any good magics-man and cool dude knows that making spell is not at all same thing as cooking plus grossness. Items in potions must be mystical! Must be strong! Must have traits for to helping potion be exactly as spellperson wished to be!

Example: Am wanting to fly very well? Want to be breathe fire? Scale of Fafnir is perfect match! Oh, but also is very dangerous to fetch. Also is blue, which is worst of colors. Yuck! To balance out yucky blue in recipe, must to be adding lovely tail of OMG Monster for svalr black shine. Mixing at 400 degree heat for ten and two minutes and suddenly is perfect potion for battle.

I am thinking is good time to have fun Giveaway!

How to Enter:
Post your best Gaian potion recipe and what it does in this thread! Be sure to include any possible side effects or variations of this potion.

Winning:
Brennivin will be picking 25 winners whose posts meet the requirements to win the new chance item: Witch's Brew! He may also be handing out other magical finds to random posters. Good luck!

The Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM PDT on October 6th. The winners will be notified via Private Message. Have fun!

Contest has now reached official end! Thank you so much for your svalr potion ideas, my favorite apprentices. You are being much magical indeed! See you next time, já?

Invisible Winner

Uhm, uh, let me see here... Ah! There it is! The greatest potion of all!

Shape shifting!

This potion helps you turn into even the most ridiculous of things!

Just imagine being able to become a bird, or tree! Maybe even turning into someone else!

The ingredients are super simple!

All you have to do is use the yolk from a 2003 Easter Egg, scramble it up with just a bit of Candy Striper scales, and of course all the torn off corners of a Project Saphire Ticket!

Suuuppperrrr easy guys! Let me know when you get these ingredients and I'll whip up a batch of this magical potion in a jiffy for ya!

Happy hunting!

GreyH's Princess

Magical Sharpshooter

Today's specialty is... LIQUID REFRESHMENT OF EXQUISITE DANCING.
Whenever you gotta shake, dancing is now a piece of a cake!

gaia_star BONUS! Here are some situations that you may want to dance to! gaia_star
Getting the last cookie?
Is your favorite brand of lotion on sale?
Did you just say something extremely witty and hilarious?
Do you want to spontaneously burst out in song and dance? (singing voice not included)
Want to impress random strangers?
Maybe you just want to dance in the shower?

LIQUID REFRESHMENT OF EXQUISITE DANCING will help you become hot and confident off and on the dance floor!

What you'll need today!

TOOLS
1 cauldron
1 spatula
1 audio player
1 hot mixtape*

INGREDIENTS
2 cup music note, chilled
4 crushed gemstones
1 sheet of music (choose something you like!)
1/4 cup black matter coffee
1/4 cup maple tree spirit syrup
2 tbsp deranged nut lubricant (aka coconut oil)
2 tsp vanilla soul extract
1/8 tsp man-eating fairy dust (I recommend sending someone else to get this.)
Salt and sugar to taste

Directions
Serving Size: 1
Time: 15min approx.

*** MOST IMPORTANT STEP *** The recipe will not work if you don't include this. Insert mixtape* into your audio device and listen while you make this recipe!
*my mixtape. Please listen to it.

Combine all dry ingredients in the cauldron. In a bowl, mix all wet ingredients. Slowly add liquid ingredients to the cauldron to avoid clumping. Set your cauldron to medium heat and stir until everything is well incorporated. Allow it to cool down before putting into a goblet. Drink up when you just gotta dance!

Thank you and ENJOY!!

Side effects: Bloated egos, loss of hearing, getting the same song stuck in your head. Please consult your witch doctor if this persists longer than 3 days or if you are prone to instant combustion like my mixtape.

Enduring Spirit

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250

Time-traveling Gaian

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ally Plus 100% Potion recipe:

3 Tbsps Suspicious Yellow Lake "Water"
4 cups Phantom Maple Sycamorte Syrup
5 Giant Sakura Petals
1 Freshly Molted Piyo Feather
1 drop Blood Cubdrop Blood
1337 oz Carl Rutting Pheremones (HANDLE SELF WITH CARE)
6414 Orb Aggregates
1 jar Bemused Laughter of a bluealaris (bottled at the peak of freshness)
10 Gallons Salty Gaian Tears
6,000 Gaia Gold

And this rarity is why I get no 100% ally plus drops.
User Image

GONNA DO MY BEST!

-RESERVED-

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

How to get items you want recolored in your favorite color scheme:

Getting the ingredients for this potion requires a lot of time and patience (and lots of tears).

- Cry about the color scheme you want every item to be recolored in, and collect those tears in a jar. (The older the tears, the stronger it'll make the potion.)
- Collect the tips you were given when mentioning an item that would look good in the color scheme.

Mix these together and an item will be recolored in the color scheme you want!

Caution: Potion not guaranteed to work every time. Also, potion may recolor an item in your color scheme... just not the one you want.

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Team Diedrich

Okay! I know lots of potions...

Springtime Fairy

13,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
ingredients for love potion (for ladies): heart

1 Succubus's Blood
1 Astra: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated
3 Sparkling Heart Lantern
1 Layla
4 Secret Sparkles

first put Succubus's Blood and Sparkling Heart Lantern and 1 Secret Sparkles in the cauldron and stir for 5 minutes (counter clock) white medium heat, then add a layla and another Secret Sparkles and stir for 2 minutes (counter clock) and another 2 minutes (clockwise).

crush Astra: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated and 2 Secret Sparkles and a Sparkling Heart Lantern until you get a fine powder. now add this powder to cauldron and put a lid on it and wait for 3 hours (needs a stir every 30 minutes clockwise). this potion will last for 24 hours (unless lady would kiss you before the effect is gone.)

attention : if used for gentlemen, will cause a tin voice, long hair and create an interest in women's clothings and color "pink" for at least 48 hours. in some rare cases, the effect have been permanent.

to create a love potion for gentlemen, replace Layla with Majnun.
for abetter taste you can add Peppermint.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Potion of Kin Attraction.

Tired of chasing down Ember the Spirit Fox or Sakura Pegicorn Fluffs?
Are you short of Gold to buy rare Kin eggs off the MP? This Potion will take care of all that!

Be warned though, this is not a potion for the faint of heart or new potion mixers! I leaned this recipe from the one and only Black Handed Pete, and it is a genuine Kin attractant.

You key ingredients are Riptide Cape and Sycamorte Sap.
The semi-fluid cape that coats the back of a fully evolved Riptide serves as its armor. If you have one of these evolved Kins, congratulations! Just scoop a cup of it off your Kins fur while s/he's asleep.

Syamorte exudes its precious sap after taking damage from battle. If you don't have any Kins strong enough to face the death tree in open combat, take heart. Sneak up behind one while its engaged in battle with someone else and tap that sap!
Use of a spyle is not encouraged, as even in battle a Sycamorte will notice you poking it in the trunk to drain out sap! Simply collect at least a tablespoon of the sticky clear substance and add it to the Riptide Cape and stir until the fluids turn a milky blue.

Next you need just just a touch of venom from either a Mystic Pixicroak or Quiver. I cannot stress how little of this is needed Any more then a single drop or dusting over the surface of the liquid will ruin the potion. When done correctly, the potion turns the faintest lavender. Purple means you have too much and must start over.

Shake well and apply to the insides of your wrist, throat or behind your ears. The mixture will make you smell like a safe hiding place for all manner of Kins, and they will flock to you.

Do not ingest

Little Enigma's Partner

Greedy Genius

Gaia potions? Awe man I don't qualify I don't do those. emo

Cosmic Dreamer

Sounds fun! Good luck everyone! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers