Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Lunatic

Like a way to dispose of crap in our inventory for points? sweatdrop
And can we make it so that we can select multiple items so we don't have to suffer?

Edgy Trash

✘✘✘

I was literally talking with someone over Skype about this, saying that they need to do recycling events after major gold shop RIGs. Like, this RIG* has over 600 items now? I think that with all of the stuff people are getting, it would be nice if we could have some quick event that would allow us to dispose of the stuff for points or achievements or whatever.

+1

*to clarify, I meant the Loyals Shuffle RIG

✘✘✘

Merry Lunatic

Queen Monochrome
✘✘✘

I was literally talking with someone over Skype about this, saying that they need to do recycling events after major gold shop RIGs. Like, this RIG has over 600 items now? I think that with all of the stuff people are getting, it would be nice if we could have some quick event that would allow us to dispose of the stuff for points or achievements or whatever.

+1

✘✘✘

I would even just do it for achievements. I'm not really asking for much here, but maybe if we can get so GoFusion materials, that would be really awesome too!

Edgy Trash

Verbal Notion
Queen Monochrome
✘✘✘

I was literally talking with someone over Skype about this, saying that they need to do recycling events after major gold shop RIGs. Like, this RIG has over 600 items now? I think that with all of the stuff people are getting, it would be nice if we could have some quick event that would allow us to dispose of the stuff for points or achievements or whatever.

+1

✘✘✘

I would even just do it for achievements. I'm not really asking for much here, but maybe if we can get so GoFusion materials, that would be really awesome too!

✘✘✘

Exactly.

Like, I understand that maybe they don't want to make more items for another small event. I get that. I think a lot of people would appreciate achievements or just a bunch of GoFusion charms or something that already exists.

I guess the only issue I'd see with the GoFusion charms would be that if too many are in circulation, Gaia will inevitably jack the charm requirements for items up, so people might have, like, 100 Diamond Charms, but now "good" items require 1000 Diamond Charms. The same could be said for any of the other charms as well.

✘✘✘

Merry Lunatic

Queen Monochrome
Verbal Notion
Queen Monochrome
✘✘✘

+1

✘✘✘

✘✘✘

Exactly.

Like, I understand that maybe they don't want to make more items for another small event. I get that. I think a lot of people would appreciate achievements or just a bunch of GoFusion charms or something that already exists.

I guess the only issue I'd see with the GoFusion charms would be that if too many are in circulation, Gaia will inevitably jack the charm requirements for items up, so people might have, like, 100 Diamond Charms, but now "good" items require 1000 Diamond Charms. The same could be said for any of the other charms as well.

✘✘✘

Hmm, very true. Better not do that then. How about exclusive recolors for insane amounts of points then? (tradable points)

Magnetic Phantom

We already have this as a permanent event. It's called Dumpster Dive and your reward is gratitude. =3 heart

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
They've done things like that in the past. Most people hated it, from what I remember because only certain items would get you points.

Only cash shop items counted. The rarer the item the more points you got for the item.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
phoebe-chan
They've done things like that in the past. Most people hated it, from what I remember because only certain items would get you points.

Only cash shop items counted. The rarer the item the more points you got for the item.

Yeah, a few months back actually.

None of the actual trash items (ie. s**t you get from the daily's) were worth any of the points in the points system, and actual decent items from the recent Loyal RIG at the time, cash shop items, event items, ect, were the ones that racked up points. It was pretty stupid.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
fusaku
phoebe-chan

None of the actual trash items (ie. s**t you get from the daily's) were worth any of the points in the points system, and actual decent items from the recent Loyal RIG at the time, cash shop items, event items, ect, were the ones that racked up points. It was pretty stupid.

It was.

If they're going to have a event like that again they need to have it so that every item gets points. Not just cash shop or Loyal items.

I remember how pissed people were during that event. Who real wants to "donate" an item that cost real money to get?

Merry Lunatic

Oh wow, glad I'm not the only one that's for this.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
They did this a couple years back for a christmas event that accepted all items
it was glorious

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
phoebe-chan
fusaku
phoebe-chan

It was.

If they're going to have a event like that again they need to have it so that every item gets points. Not just cash shop or Loyal items.

I remember how pissed people were during that event. Who real wants to "donate" an item that cost real money to get?

The other thing people got pissed about is that we could not dump items like aquarium backgrounds that we are still getting from the DC. Nor housing items nobody wants, etc.
The point system of the last one was ridiculous! They should not have done it that way.

What I think is that they really should confine it to Gold Shop/gs type items with exclusions of Loyal's and Dernier Cri and base the point system on the sellback if they want it to be an effective gold sink. And NO Cash shop items involved.

Zero FxOxP's Princess

Friendly Wolf

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Evelin333
They did this a couple years back for a christmas event that accepted all items
it was glorious

i remember that event, and I loved it! I wish they would do those types of events again since it benefited all of us in some way by clearing out our inventories and gaining points in the process. If I remember correctly, didn't they reward us holiday items by how many points we received?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Goddess SpiritWolf

i remember that event, and I loved it! I wish they would do those types of events again since it benefited all of us in some way by clearing out our inventories and gaining points in the process. If I remember correctly, didn't they reward us holiday items by how many points we received?

They absolutely did! I never did get the top items but i still cut my invo from 2 pages to 1
////backto3oops

Zero FxOxP's Princess

Friendly Wolf

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Evelin333
Goddess SpiritWolf

They absolutely did! I never did get the top items but i still cut my invo from 2 pages to 1
////backto3oops

Awesome! If I remember I think I did get two christmas trees (white and regular) and two top decorations (one was the golden cat, and i can't remember the other). And it gave me the chance to rid all those daily chance items I had cluttered up. Makes you feel better when your inventory is nice and clean ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff