Cena Quest
Angielaa
Cena Quest

Yes

and i have no shame

i love it too redface

what do you think of the kane/rollins feud

i rlly don't care for it, the HR manager thing was hilarious to see tho

i rlly want ziggler & cesaro to gain some traction tho! Cause the Ziggler/Rusev thing isn't going anywhere and I don't want to see him in this for another few months

i like whenever kane switches personalities and i like rollins so heh redface

i want to see more cesaro in general. he really should be holding on to a belt right now.
the ziggler/rusev thing needed to stop before it even began lol

Idk I was never a huge rollins fan because he always seemed like he was the most bitter one in the shield. And I never really saw him while he was in NXT so I didn't really see any more personality than than.

but ugh yeah cesaro needs some love, i mean they could take the melt from Ryback for a bit, b/c really it seems like he should rehab more. But Ryback deserves it.

i wish they would split the wwe world heavyweight championship belt into two diff belts again. so many of the midcarders deserve a title run.

btw did you see that thing with adam rose sending a cryptic message? wtf? lol

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I dont see why I should care about what others think about the shows I watch.

Assimilated Survivor

pretty much any anime.

Widow

Enthusiastic Lunatic

19,390 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Angielaa
Cena Quest
Angielaa
Cena Quest
Angielaa
Cena Quest

Yes

and i have no shame

i love it too redface

what do you think of the kane/rollins feud

i rlly want ziggler & cesaro to gain some traction tho! Cause the Ziggler/Rusev thing isn't going anywhere and I don't want to see him in this for another few months

i want to see more cesaro in general. he really should be holding on to a belt right now.

Idk I was never a huge rollins fan because he always seemed like he was the most bitter one in the shield. And I never really saw him while he was in NXT so I didn't really see any more personality than than.

but ugh yeah cesaro needs some love, i mean they could take the melt from Ryback for a bit, b/c really it seems like he should rehab more. But Ryback deserves it.

i wish they would split the wwe world heavyweight championship belt into two diff belts again. so many of the midcarders deserve a title run.

THAT WOULD DEFINITELY BE HELPFUL... but everyone is begging for the hardcore title so dean ambrose can get it. I s2g every wwe post with him in it says BRING BACK THE HARDCORE TITLE AND GIVE IT TO AMBROSE which I wouldn't mind. But idk they need something more than what they have and that's the gist of it.

I mean, the divas could use tag team belts... but they never get the attention they deserve so lmao maybe when HHH takes over.

But ugh yeah something better would be nice....

I missed the past raw someone was watching Gotham so I didn't bother trying to fight for the remote so unfortunately I seem to have missed that. Idk what they're gonna do with Adam Rose. His party gimmick was cute and it was funny with the stupid rabbit costume. And now he's at the Zack Ryder kind of buried status.

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

Cena Quest
Angielaa
Cena Quest
Angielaa
Cena Quest

THAT WOULD DEFINITELY BE HELPFUL... but everyone is begging for the hardcore title so dean ambrose can get it. I s2g every wwe post with him in it says BRING BACK THE HARDCORE TITLE AND GIVE IT TO AMBROSE which I wouldn't mind. But idk they need something more than what they have and that's the gist of it.

I mean, the divas could use tag team belts... but they never get the attention they deserve so lmao maybe when HHH takes over.

But ugh yeah something better would be nice....

I missed the past raw someone was watching Gotham so I didn't bother trying to fight for the remote so unfortunately I seem to have missed that. Idk what they're gonna do with Adam Rose. His party gimmick was cute and it was funny with the stupid rabbit costume. And now he's at the Zack Ryder kind of buried status.

OOH I've seen that too! That would be great I think. They just need more titles in general.

AND YES. IT'S BLOODY OBVIOUS THE DIVAS SHOULD GET TAG TEAM BELTS. The division has been so much more interesting lately so this is the perfect time for them to do something about it.

And this is basically the Adam Rose thing lol:

Alien Waffles

those shows where they get stranded on islands or whatever

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

ShinyPasta

survivor?

Magical Explorer

10,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
yeah, anime

Lonely Vampire

gossip girl
vampire diaries
My Little Pony. I'm not embarrassed to admit it though...
there's so many...
but i'll go w/ bad girls club
like after i finish watching it i wanna fight everyone

Alien Waffles

Angielaa
ShinyPasta

survivor?
cat_3nodding

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

Soaring Amber

Fluttershy is the sweetest thing!

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

ShinyPasta
Angielaa
ShinyPasta

survivor?
cat_3nodding

ooh i watch that sometimes 4laugh
Angielaa
Soaring Amber

Fluttershy is the sweetest thing!

She is. heart I love Rarity and Applejack. They make a good pair when it comes to friendship. Its nice to know they don't take each other seriously. Haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff