Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I haven't seen my partner in 2 weeks as we live in different states, missing him I sent him a message asking what he was up to and he replied with "nothing I can say" when I asked why, he just wrote "I cant say"

This isn't like him and I know all relationships have their secrets but he's never not told me.

I don't really know what to think of it.
Gosh that's a fragile trust you have.

He would more likely have a lie prepared if he was guilty of something. Ask him if it's something you should be concerned about. If it is then you have to let him tell you in his own time. If it's not then that's the end of it. You either trust him or you add a crack in your relationship with paranoia.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

You couldn't spell out "suspicious"?

Anyway. Why didn't you call your partner sooner? If you were so concerned, that should have been one of the first things that you did.

There might be some very personal things going on in his life that he can't talk about, or legal issues he might be involved in you're unaware of. Do his parents know he's involved in a long distance relationship? Because that could be part of it, too, if they were unaware.
User Image

✘✘✘

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Something's up, & personally, I wouldn't deal with his/her s**t. You might try talking more, but . . . that doesn't seem from the info you've given us that it'll work well.

Dedicated Hobo

!d!ot Amer!ca

You couldn't spell out "suspicious"?User Image

✘✘✘

Ohh, that's what it means?

But yeah, I feel like if it was something bad he would've had an excuse all lined up for you. Or maybe he's just really dense, I dunno.

Spoopy Kitten

Ick, that sounds bad. Personally, right there i would end it. Open communication and full trust are needed in my relationship

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Shameless Loiterer

Whether he's up to something or not that was a poor choice of wording on his end, for both of you.

Regardless, this is the kind of s**t to deal with in person not over the phone and definitely not in texts. You mention two weeks like that's a significant amount of time for your particular relationship, so I can only assume it shouldn't be too much longer before you see him.

If your trust is that lacking I don't see an LDR working out for y'all. No offense.

If he was really up to no good I'd like to think he has enough of a brain to cover his a** a bit better than that.

!d!ot Amer!ca

You couldn't spell out "suspicious"? User Image

✘✘✘

Also, this. ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items