• Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren

Nothing special just a position at Wnedy's barely anything is hiring near my area.

I know that feel :C I had to move cause there was only 2 kinds of jobs where I used to live - Nursing or waitressing :C

Yeah times are tough and nobody wants to hire anyone and it's usually low end stuff that dose open.

Exactly. Its like, they wont hire you without experience, but to get experience they need to hire you... I hate it so much >_<

Yeah exactly, one of my friends said most places like that try to get freelancers to gain experience but the hell with that.

Haha yeah, I agree >.> I wish you luck though biggrin
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren

Nothing special just a position at Wnedy's barely anything is hiring near my area.

I know that feel :C I had to move cause there was only 2 kinds of jobs where I used to live - Nursing or waitressing :C

Yeah times are tough and nobody wants to hire anyone and it's usually low end stuff that dose open.

Exactly. Its like, they wont hire you without experience, but to get experience they need to hire you... I hate it so much >_<

Yeah exactly, one of my friends said most places like that try to get freelancers to gain experience but the hell with that.

Thank you ^^ hopefully I'll get something in the back since I'm not good with biting my tongue with rude customers xD I just need a little something to help with bills and food till I find something better

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren

Thank you ^^ hopefully I'll get something in the back since I'm not good with biting my tongue with rude customers xD I just need a little something to help with bills and food till I find something better

I wish it wasnt policy to have to be nice to rude people ;_; I get them all the time, and you cant turn them down cause its bad for business
My old boss used to straight up tell them to get out of the shop, and if they caused more trouble, cops were involved ;_;
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren

I wish it wasnt policy to have to be nice to rude people ;_; I get them all the time, and you cant turn them down cause its bad for business
My old boss used to straight up tell them to get out of the shop, and if they caused more trouble, cops were involved ;_;

Yeah I understand that much but said policy is why so many shity people feel like they are obligated to act however the please without repercussions. bad for business or not if I was a boss I would refuse to serve them >>;

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren

Yeah I understand that much but said policy is why so many shity people feel like they are obligated to act however the please without repercussions. bad for business or not if I was a boss I would refuse to serve them >>;

From my experience, they seem to think they're going to get something free out of it. Abuse the company enough to make them feel bad, they'll give their services for a discount. Something like that. Its annoying, and stupid, and ineffective >.>
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren
Daskini
Natheren

From my experience, they seem to think they're going to get something free out of it. Abuse the company enough to make them feel bad, they'll give their services for a discount. Something like that. Its annoying, and stupid, and ineffective >.>

Yep it's the equivalent of a spoiled brat trying to get something out of it's parents

Dedicated Friend

Daskini
konnichiwanona
Daskini
konnichiwanona
Daskini
konnichiwanona
Wohoo friends~ hello! heart

Haha O hai biggrin

what are you into? c:

Aaaallll kinds of... stuff. Haha.
I'm an artist for the most part, lets go with that razz Pretty much stick with fanart though. no one likes orginal art anymore :C

Oh, i always envy artists haha because they can draw and make an art online. I can only draw w/ a copy of the character. Can't draw by just memorizing it. crying

Thats the hardest part ;_;
I'm sure you have other talents, though biggrin Probably things I cant even do if I tried ;_;

Talents? Me? Don't think so. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces