Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welllllll
I'm on the hunt to meet new people yet again... I am aware I'm not on Gaia all that often, pretty much trying to find a reason to keep me coming back, I guess? hahahah sweatdrop
Seriously though, I'm an Aussie artist, I like my fandoms, most of my art reflects that razz
Soooo if you just wanna chat drop me a message to ye olde inbox. or here. Whichever suits smile

pmg_naturesjewel's Husbando

Devoted Trainer

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Hello c:

O hai :3
How are you today/tonight?

Devoted Trainer

Daskini
Saynko
Hello c:

I'm doing fine yourself? x3

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Hello c:

Yeah okay I guess. Its Monday night in Aussie land and I'm so bored haha but what else is new?
Tell me about you, hey? razz

Devoted Trainer

Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Hello c:

Yeah okay I guess. Its Monday night in Aussie land and I'm so bored haha but what else is new?

Haha you're in Aussie huh? That's cool x3 I live in the states, It's monday the sun should be coming up in the next hour or so. xD So that time difference.
Well what would you like to know?? c:

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Hello c:

Haha you're in Aussie huh? That's cool x3 I live in the states, It's monday the sun should be coming up in the next hour or so. xD So that time difference.

Yeah its like that. I go to bed when the rest of the world wakes up. Makes afternoons on the internet very boring till people wake up to chat haha
I dunno... Anything? haha
I went to your profile - love that song. Cant remember who it is or anything about it. just remember i loved it when it came out and I love it now.
-totally didnt go back to listen to it three times-

Devoted Trainer

Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Hello c:

Yeah its like that. I go to bed when the rest of the world wakes up. Makes afternoons on the internet very boring till people wake up to chat haha
I went to your profile - love that song. Cant remember who it is or anything about it. just remember i loved it when it came out and I love it now.

That must be annoying D:
Well I'm 24, 6'2, I write music, cook and am i total nerd xD
That's awesome c: The song is Dig by Incubus btw!

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko

That must be annoying D:

Yeah ive spent all afternoon just... staring at things. None of the people i know online are awake... and all my friends are busy...? I guess...? haha I dont know.
I'm also 24 smile soon to be 25. I feel old :c
Oooooh do you have any of your music on the net I can listen to? I do like music xD i'm just terrible with bands and names and things. its kind of like, Oh, this is good! But yes, I'll go find that Incubus song and put it on repeat ahahaha

Devoted Trainer

Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko
Daskini
Saynko

That must be annoying D:

Yeah ive spent all afternoon just... staring at things. None of the people i know online are awake... and all my friends are busy...? I guess...? haha I dont know.
Oooooh do you have any of your music on the net I can listen to? I do like music xD i'm just terrible with bands and names and things. its kind of like, Oh, this is good! But yes, I'll go find that Incubus song and put it on repeat ahahaha

Haha i just turned 24 like 5 days ago.. Random music? yeah I have a bunch of it c: My music? not atm, I lost access to my cloud sadly.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Daskini

Haha i just turned 24 like 5 days ago.. Random music? yeah I have a bunch of it c: My music? not atm, I lost access to my cloud sadly.

Happy birthday for 5 days ago then ^_^ haha Mines not for another 5 weeks I think
Awwww that sucks :C You gotta show me sometime though ^_^ I'd love to hear it. I have a friend who plays guitar and keyboard with his brother, they let me listen in one time and it was amazing ^_^
Sadly, I lack that kind of awesome skill. I used to play piano, but that was a long time ago :C

Devoted Trainer

Daskini

Happy birthday for 5 days ago then ^_^ haha Mines not for another 5 weeks I think
Awwww that sucks :C You gotta show me sometime though ^_^ I'd love to hear it. I have a friend who plays guitar and keyboard with his brother, they let me listen in one time and it was amazing ^_^
Sadly, I lack that kind of awesome skill. I used to play piano, but that was a long time ago :C

You can't draw or anything?? o;

And thank you! c;

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Daskini

You can't draw or anything?? o;

And thank you! c;

I draw D: its about the only skill I seem to have these days hahaha I wish I could play something though... that would be so awesome ^_^

Devoted Trainer

Daskini

I draw D: its about the only skill I seem to have these days hahaha I wish I could play something though... that would be so awesome ^_^

Mm see I can't draw to save my life.. xD so that's a talent you have that I don't haha.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saynko
Daskini

Mm see I can't draw to save my life.. xD so that's a talent you have that I don't haha.

Haha but wouldnt it be nice to have both? I mean... in the time I'm not drawing or gaming I could be playing a guitar or... something hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff