Welcome to Gaia! ::

DID YOU GET IT?

nu TT__TT 0.21875 21.9% [ 7 ]
yaaaaas *confetti gif* 0.5 50.0% [ 16 ]
I didn't play this year 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

War ~ 259, even with a few deleted words to readjust a sentence, I did good.

Mystical Dreamer

I'm in for that next war, I managed to finish the dancing scene. I am going to have to do SO MUCH RESEARCH when I get around to editing this because I am so not a dancer.

Distinct Hunter

In for the next war.

War: 219 words. 3 outta 6 wars down.

Puppy: Keep it up. You'll get all those wars done.

Kitten: Never knew words wars had levels.

Hallowed Survivor

Dreylen; I'm a ballroom dancer and I can't write a good ballroom scene for the life of me...
Good luck on your future dancing research

Animal Lover

BlueJay Adler:
I sure will. I have stuff to do early in the day tomorrow, but after that I'm free to get those wars done. After this one that is starting I will have 4 done.
Adler They do when you have a medium sized cat stepping all over your keyboard sweatdrop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I'm going to hate myself for this, but I'm tired of them being in Athens. This is useless drama going for twenty or so pages and has nothing to do with the plot. It only establishes Nox and Luxe's budding relationship, the reason Luxe doesn't talk to his family anymore, and maybe some other stuff I'll decide later.

So. I'm going to skip ahead and write the next few scenes by hand until I reach ten thousand words, which is only a little more than two thousand words away. I really need to start writing the whole serial killer aspect, or this is going to turn into a sappy romance I'll die of boredom from writing. And doing this by hand is going to be helpful because it'll force me to get back on track with the plot line.

...Or at least, that's the idea.

Girl-Crazy Genius

Kitten: Pull an Atlantis and have it fall into the ocean, never to be seen again.
...Maybe move one of your characters out first.

Mystical Dreamer

war: 504. Much better. Also got them to the end of this scene.

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

Beloved Prophet

Word War: 683. Almost to 7k.

Animal Lover

War: 554 Much better. I"m getting my speed back and my a** has been kicked into gear since I couldn't motivate myself earlier...

Revered Nerd

A whole scene.

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
War Anyone want to go for 15 at :10?

Mystical Dreamer

I'll join the next war. Need to get these wars out of the way.

Distinct Hunter

War: 281 words. Still slow going, but I think it'll pick up. Mr. Wyndham is turning out to be far more fun than I intended. 4 outt 6 wars down.

Kitten: I know that feeling with a small down. Love my little jack russel, but he can be a pain when it comes to laptops.

Puppy: Only 2 more wars for both of us.

Edit:
Ju-chan: In for the next.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out