Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

Akari Yui
Anela Vesir
Same, same. Working my butt off. XD

With such long work hours I can imagine!
Phew yeah. I have some crazy stories about working in an all male prison as a female man xD crazy stuff

Hardcore Punk

Throttle Kitty

Well, all I can do is try I guess? ^_^||
5 Trillion Gold + Baby Golden Ticket?
Um, I know you said you don't like user items, but if you want a Ms Floofs I can throw one in too.

Just know if you sale to me it will be going to someone who will use it, enjoy it, love it, and be super super happy because of it!!! emotion_kirakira

The last thing i need is another ticket. Lol D: I still have one I got as a Christmas present to do something with. x.x; and two others. Thank you for your offer though. :3

Hardcore Punk

Linshon

Ah ok. Well I can appreciate that - If you decide on a price range you are looking for or a kind of offer you think you'd take on it let me know? Im very interested in picking one up for a friend of mine for something he wanted to do.

emotion_bigheart Best of luck selling otherwise. Hope to hear from you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. =]

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Anela Vesir
Throttle Kitty

Well, all I can do is try I guess? ^_^||
5 Trillion Gold + Baby Golden Ticket?
Um, I know you said you don't like user items, but if you want a Ms Floofs I can throw one in too.

Just know if you sale to me it will be going to someone who will use it, enjoy it, love it, and be super super happy because of it!!! emotion_kirakira

The last thing i need is another ticket. Lol D: I still have one I got as a Christmas present to do something with. x.x; and two others. Thank you for your offer though. :3

... cat_crying
what if I sold it though ...? how much gold would I need...

Trash

Keekekeke good luck!

Profitable Prophet

Anela Vesir
Linshon

Ah ok. Well I can appreciate that - If you decide on a price range you are looking for or a kind of offer you think you'd take on it let me know? Im very interested in picking one up for a friend of mine for something he wanted to do.

emotion_bigheart Best of luck selling otherwise. Hope to hear from you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. =]

Not a problem at all emotion_bigheart I just know my best friend is really hardcore after one after an idea he had for something he is doing, so I just wanted you to know my interest 3nodding Talk to you then emotion_bigheart

liabiIity's Widower

Newbie Millionaire

gosh, got quite the ticket there o.o

Smol Waffles

Anela Vesir
Phew yeah. I have some crazy stories about working in an all male prison as a female man xD crazy stuff

Wow! That's seriously nuts!

Hauntly's Bae

Mr Astros
gosh, got quite the ticket there o.o

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Anela Vesir
Akari Yui
Anela Vesir
Same, same. Working my butt off. XD

With such long work hours I can imagine!

a female man? o.o Like a transgirl?
EDIT: NVM post below me clears this up.... cat_redface Pesky comma... hehe

Hardcore Punk

Akari Yui
Anela Vesir

Wow! That's seriously nuts!
I should have put a comma after that female... XD;; ugh.

Working as a female in an all male prison is crazy and I have some crazy stories. XD;;;;;

Hardcore Punk

Throttle Kitty

... cat_crying
neutral I don't exchange much because of these issues. I honestly don't know. I guess I'll know what I want when it pops up in front of me. Gold isn't really an issue for me but it's not a bad thing either. I wouldn't ask anyone to sell something of theirs if I am not sure I'd take their offer. D: Do I make any sort of sense? hope I do.

Hardcore Punk

VG Tryx

Considering the nature of this ticket, either people will lowball you in an attempt to flip it and make profit.

Or

You sell it to someone who gives you a decent offer and will actually use it x)

Gaia has actually been making efforts to stop the hoarders, tickets were made to be used dammit! x)
Yeah e_e I know what you mean. I'm ultra careful when I sell now cause I never know who's just talking nice nd trying to snag something out from under you while secretly laughing at you or what. I'm getting tired. I'm not making sense anymore. emotion_facepalm

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Anela Vesir
Throttle Kitty

... cat_crying
neutral I don't exchange much because of these issues. I honestly don't know. I guess I'll know what I want when it pops up in front of me. Gold isn't really an issue for me but it's not a bad thing either. I wouldn't ask anyone to sell something of theirs if I am not sure I'd take their offer. D: Do I make any sort of sense? hope I do.

It's totally understandable... Gaia just caught me so off guard releasing this ticket when i hadn't saved up to offer on it! v.v I don't really like coming in the exchange either cause of the way people act, gosh I didn't realize my response came off that bad... I'm sorry. I just wanted to try and make an offer you would like... I've lost tickets I wanted so much cause I wasn't able to make the exact offer the seller wanted and it can make offering on an item stressful unless you are disgustingly rich.. x_x||

Hardcore Punk

xSurrah

When I cam back and started hitting the exchange again I got banned for supposedly trying to defraud gaia.. So then I started this one to report the issue and get my account back and have just stayed lol.

How have you been?! It's been so so long- I'm surprised to see another oooooldbie around! Makes me happy!
emotion_jawdrop Ugh that sucks! I'm so sorry you got banned D: if you need anything lemme know honey! Did you actually get your account back or are you still fighting with it? Gaia's customer service is frustrating. They actually told me that to help me with an item exchange that i had to get rid of 75% of my inventory. I was like.. what? D<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff