Interested?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
No 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Gold 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Silly Sarahh Lee

It is not up yet.

We also don't have much. Jezz and I came up with doing this yesterday. So we haven't have time to work on it that much.
Jezz said she will be doing the graphics, and I have an old RP which style I will follow, but change the information and such.

What you see in the first post is pretty much all we have, so if you have any ideas/suggestions, I'm all ears.

Quotable Bachelorette

9,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eric son of Eric
Silly Sarahh Lee

It is not up yet.

We also don't have much. Jezz and I came up with doing this yesterday. So we haven't have time to work on it that much.
Jezz said she will be doing the graphics, and I have an old RP which style I will follow, but change the information and such.

What you see in the first post is pretty much all we have, so if you have any ideas/suggestions, I'm all ears.

well, i think we should have the plot/idea solid before anything else. like, how many roles, what kind of roles, and maybe historical events that have happened.
Silly Sarahh Lee

Historical events and such will be similar to the Manga/Show. However since it is in America, there will be parts that are different.

As for roles, Most people joining will be recent graduates. I don't think it's a good idea to have people create there own... anything because as I said in the previous post. Some people will want to be like Levi and have north of 100 titan kills to try and prove that there character is some sort of bad a**.

and when I say I, I of course mean me and Jezz

Quotable Bachelorette

9,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eric son of Eric
Silly Sarahh Lee

Historical events and such will be similar to the Manga/Show. However since it is in America, there will be parts that are different.

As for roles, Most people joining will be recent graduates. I don't think it's a good idea to have people create there own... anything because as I said in the previous post. Some people will want to be like Levi and have north of 100 titan kills to try and prove that there character is some sort of bad a**.

and when I say I, I of course mean me and Jezz

i see, i understand what you mean.

Codebreaking Seeker

7,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Um, may I join if I'm newb at RP? My writing is decent, and I know the plot of AoT well enough to not get confused at events. I'm kinda trying to figure out what RP really is and well, that's all I got from the tit bits I pick up from stalking forums. I can character design and art if need be.
I will let you know later tonight Akira. I am currently at work and can't really respond

Anti Inquisitor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces