• Mark Twain 100
Inflatable Mattress
Reportable
Inflatable Mattress
Reportable
Pam pa ram!

idek what that's from.
the witcher 3 the wild hunt

Oohhhh. I was THINKING about getting Witcher 3, but I got tired of the whole fantasy/medieval/wabhabhab setting. I (and just about everyone else in the world) am ready for Fallout 4 and more modern/futuristic action RPG games.
see i prefer fantasy RPG
im still gonna get fallout 4 because i can

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
He should have said "Alright, we'll call it a draw".

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Inflatable Mattress
Genyusai
Take a Shower!

-Random guy to CJ in GTA:SA

I enjoyed the banter between Lamar and Franklin in GTAV. I haven't heard "*****" so much in a game until then.

Reminds me of Poetry by Gary the Snale.

Pure-hearted Lover

That one goon in every batman game that has an entire dialog about how he's going to kick batmans a**, but then ends up running the second you show up.

Or in DC Universe, when playing as the Joker, you hit somebody with a crowbar and he starts laughing hysterically and screams "AAAHHAHAHAHA I HIT HIM IN THE FACE WITH A CROWBAR."

But that ones for a nerd like me, since he hit Jason Todd in the face with a crowbar.

Friendly Lunatic

Reportable
Inflatable Mattress
Reportable
Inflatable Mattress
Reportable
Pam pa ram!

idek what that's from.
the witcher 3 the wild hunt

Oohhhh. I was THINKING about getting Witcher 3, but I got tired of the whole fantasy/medieval/wabhabhab setting. I (and just about everyone else in the world) am ready for Fallout 4 and more modern/futuristic action RPG games.
see i prefer fantasy RPG
im still gonna get fallout 4 because i can

I had an overload of fantasy RPG. Oblivion, Skyrim, DragonAge 1 & 2..then I tried to start Kingdoms of Amalaur (sp) and I was just done with it by that time. Too many swords and arrows. I need more pewpews.

Friendly Lunatic

Generic Infantry

That sounds loosely familiar. What's it from?

Friendly Lunatic

Genyusai
Inflatable Mattress
Genyusai
Take a Shower!

I enjoyed the banter between Lamar and Franklin in GTAV. I haven't heard "*****" so much in a game until then.

No idea who or what that is.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Inflatable Mattress
Genyusai
Inflatable Mattress
Genyusai
Take a Shower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zDW9me-IY

Friendly Lunatic

Light of Genesis
That one goon in every batman game that has an entire dialog about how he's going to kick batmans a**, but then ends up running the second you show up.

Or in DC Universe, when playing as the Joker, you hit somebody with a crowbar and he starts laughing hysterically and screams "AAAHHAHAHAHA I HIT HIM IN THE FACE WITH A CROWBAR."

But that ones for a nerd like me, since he hit Jason Todd in the face with a crowbar.

Dem goons is so overconfident. I tried to kill them all so many times. I haven't played DCU though, but I think everyone in the world (now) loves Joker, thanks to The Dark Knight. rolleyes I did watch Under the Red Hood though, so I get that reference.

Friendly Lunatic

Genyusai
Inflatable Mattress
Genyusai
Inflatable Mattress
Genyusai
Take a Shower!

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zDW9me-IY

Oh it's some YTP. Welllllllllllll. I personally stay away from YTP, since it is what it is. It's poop.

Pure-hearted Lover

Inflatable Mattress
Light of Genesis

Dem goons is so overconfident. I tried to kill them all so many times. I haven't played DCU though, but I think everyone in the world (now) loves Joker, thanks to The Dark Knight. rolleyes I did watch Under the Red Hood though, so I get that reference.

I have a stack of comic books that cemented my love for the joker emotion_kirakira

Especially the recent comics, he's evil and sadistic as ******** now.

He killed a dudes roommate and hung him up by meet hooks and proceeded to tell the guy when he came back "Don't worry, buddy! I'll be your new best friend!"

Then made him go insane by constantly pestering him and showing up at his house.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Inflatable Mattress

Oh it's some YTP. Welllllllllllll. I personally stay away from YTP, since it is what it is. It's poop.

I think you read that incorrectly. That says Pop. not Poop.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Inflatable Mattress
Generic Infantry

That sounds loosely familiar. What's it from?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. When King Arthur finally takes all the limbs off of the Black Knight, leaving him sitting on stumps, the knight says "Alright, we'll call it a draw".

Friendly Lunatic

Light of Genesis
Inflatable Mattress
Light of Genesis

I have a stack of comic books that cemented my love for the joker emotion_kirakira

Especially the recent comics, he's evil and sadistic as ******** now.

He killed a dudes roommate and hung him up by meet hooks and proceeded to tell the guy when he came back "Don't worry, buddy! I'll be your new best friend!"

Then made him go insane by constantly pestering him and showing up at his house.

My friend is in LOVE with Harley Quinn. But ya, I can see how people love villains. It's good to be bad, amiright? emotion_brofist

Friendly Lunatic

Genyusai
Inflatable Mattress

I think you read that incorrectly. That says Pop. not Poop.

It's poop to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces