Welcome to Gaia! ::

LiteWhisper
Oh that's nice.
I remember when I was younger, I always wanted a nickname but it's hard to have one when my name was already short. I got over that pretty quickly when my friends finally came up with one but I wouldn't ever respond to it.
Anyways, I hope you are having a nice day when you see this!

It is hard to have a nickname when your name is so short, and haha. Oh dear! razz Was it just because you weren't used to being called by a nickname and were used to answering to your full name?

It has been a pretty good day so far, thanks! smile How's your day going? :]

Everyday Genius

LittleStarShine22
LiteWhisper
Oh that's nice.
I remember when I was younger, I always wanted a nickname but it's hard to have one when my name was already short. I got over that pretty quickly when my friends finally came up with one but I wouldn't ever respond to it.

It is hard to have a nickname when your name is so short, and haha. Oh dear! razz Was it just because you weren't used to being called by a nickname and were used to answering to your full name?

Yeah, in my head the nickname didn't connect to it being me because I've only ever been called by my name.
That's good to hear!
My day just pretty much started, I've only been up for about two hours so the only real thing I've done is eat breakfast.

Owl the Eyeless's Significant Otter

Friendly Sweetheart

LiteWhisper
Iorthol
LiteWhisper
Yes Toonami was life! I remember being so sad when they got rid of it. It was the my first exposure of anime, really kickstarted everything for me.

Yeah that was my first exposure to anime that wasn't pokemon and digimon. Outlaw Star is still one of my favorites <3 I love scifi that has magic!

As a kid, I completely did not know Pokemon and Digimon was anime. I didn't find out until sometime in middle school when a friend told me.
I think I've seen Outlaw Star, but can't remember.

Oh you must have! Gene Starwind! They had those commercials all the time with lots of scenes from outlaw star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP-ugoF-www
LiteWhisper
LittleStarShine22
LiteWhisper
Oh that's nice.

Yeah, in my head the nickname didn't connect to it being me because I've only ever been called by my name.
That's good to hear!
My day just pretty much started, I've only been up for about two hours so the only real thing I've done is eat breakfast.

That is totally understandable! I've been so many nicknames, but the one that's stuck to me is Liz. LOL. Beth is one that I occasionally get called though. But I'm not as used to Beth so sometimes I don't answer to it. LOL.
That's good! Going to be a lazy Saturday? smile

Everyday Genius

Iorthol
LiteWhisper
Iorthol
LiteWhisper
Yes Toonami was life! I remember being so sad when they got rid of it. It was the my first exposure of anime, really kickstarted everything for me.

Yeah that was my first exposure to anime that wasn't pokemon and digimon. Outlaw Star is still one of my favorites <3 I love scifi that has magic!

As a kid, I completely did not know Pokemon and Digimon was anime. I didn't find out until sometime in middle school when a friend told me.
I think I've seen Outlaw Star, but can't remember.

Oh you must have! Gene Starwind! They had those commercials all the time with lots of scenes from outlaw star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP-ugoF-www

I remember that ad! Omg, so much nostalgia right now.

Everyday Genius

LittleStarShine22
LiteWhisper
LittleStarShine22
LiteWhisper
Oh that's nice.

That's good to hear!

That is totally understandable! I've been so many nicknames, but the one that's stuck to me is Liz. LOL. Beth is one that I occasionally get called though. But I'm not as used to Beth so sometimes I don't answer to it. LOL.
That's good! Going to be a lazy Saturday? smile

Lazy saturday for the most part. I have some stuff to do later in the day, but that's not for a while.
LiteWhisper
Lazy saturday for the most part. I have some stuff to do later in the day, but that's not for a while.

Sounds good to me! We were having a lazy Saturday - but Matt has decided he wants to go Pumpkin Picking -- so time to get up and get dressed.

Everyday Genius

LittleStarShine22
LiteWhisper

Sounds good to me! We were having a lazy Saturday - but Matt has decided he wants to go Pumpkin Picking -- so time to get up and get dressed.

Ohh, that sounds fun! Hope you guys have a great time!

Friendly Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Voter 100
LiteWhisper
DaybreakPlz
LiteWhisper
DaybreakPlz
Woop woop. How is everyone?

Hi! Im doing good! How are you?

Doing well, I thought I'd pop my head up in here. Just getting some studying done at the moment.

Ohh, what are you studying?

History and Statistics for the most part. It's been a busy week. haha. It's all good though. History is one of my favs so it works out.

Everyday Genius

DaybreakPlz
LiteWhisper
DaybreakPlz
LiteWhisper
DaybreakPlz
Woop woop. How is everyone?

Hi! Im doing good! How are you?

Doing well, I thought I'd pop my head up in here. Just getting some studying done at the moment.

Ohh, what are you studying?

History and Statistics for the most part. It's been a busy week. haha. It's all good though. History is one of my favs so it works out.

History, fun! I'm planning on being a history major, so it's always cool to see others enjoying history.
Never too old for a disney movie!
My favorite is Tangled. It's not only my favorite disney movie, but my favorite movie of all time. I've lost count of how many times I've seen it.
Never lol My favorite is the lion king and it's the same for that I don't know how many times I've watched it lol Mufasa is my main man xp

Everyday Genius

ghostinside41
My favorite is Tangled. It's not only my favorite disney movie, but my favorite movie of all time. I've lost count of how many times I've seen it.
Never lol My favorite is the lion king and it's the same for that I don't know how many times I've watched it lol Mufasa is my main man xp

Lion King is wonderful! I think that I might watch that next. How has your day been?
LiteWhisper
ghostinside41

Lion King is wonderful! I think that I might watch that next. How has your day been?
Its been good just relaxing really just netflixin it up lol

Everyday Genius

ghostinside41
LiteWhisper
ghostinside41

Its been good just relaxing really just netflixin it up lol

Ohh, that's good. Netflix night is always fun to do.
Ohh, that's good. Netflix night is always fun to do. Yup so what are your main hobbies I'm gonna take a guess and say movies is one lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff