Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

MistyMary24
Salathielly
MistyMary24
Welcome back, how was the wedding?

((It was okay! A friend from college I don't really talk to any more, but it was nice to be invited all the same. At least I wasn't IN this wedding, so much less stress. xD ))

True.
Never did the proper wedding thing.

I've released a LabTech!

Username: MistyMary24

LabTech Number: 59

Salathielly

((Never been to one, or never been in one?)) surprised

Oh good, another LabTech to continue experimenting upon. Nice work. I will send your reward momentarily.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Suki the Fallen
Well!
I'm going in!
-hops through the mirror, wiggling and pulling self through the frame-
-gaze around the reflection of the room from within the glass, fading off into darkness-
-looks back through the window and waves-

*nods at you and continues taking notes*

Stubborn Gifter

Myrna Maeve
No! I don't want to wait until February to visit the cafe again! cat_gonk cat_gonk cat_gonk

Very true... But at least we're not permanently gone... BE SURE TO VISIT US AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!

Fanged Otaku

9,475 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Jisen Meizuki
Myrna Maeve
No! I don't want to wait until February to visit the cafe again! cat_gonk cat_gonk cat_gonk

Very true... But at least we're not permanently gone... BE SURE TO VISIT US AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!

Yes, but I'm a very impatient person! I hate having to wait... and this cafe is so much fun!

Nicki Plague generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 4!

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
Salathielly
Guardian Pluto
Oh! That's true of me as well, fictional characters and their stories fill my brain to bursting! lol

Do not let them die!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Your own characters or those from certain books/movies/etc.?))

I've given up on any idea that I can actually write a complete story so from books/movies and the like.
Also my dragons are ninja-ing again labtech #99.

Do not let them die!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
My old man and I have been sitting here all night and only have seen 2 children to give out candy to. They all went to another part of town the news said tonight.

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Salathielly
I guess the day is over.
Until we meet again.
I'll explore this place a bit and send you my notes when I get back!
-bids farewell-
-conjures a notebook and pen and begins exploring-

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Guardian Pluto
Salathielly
Guardian Pluto
Oh! That's true of me as well, fictional characters and their stories fill my brain to bursting! lol

Do not let them die!

I've given up on any idea that I can actually write a complete story so from books/movies and the like.

Do not let them die!

((You can still love your own characters even if they aren't part of a complete story! But book/movie/etc. characters are also fun. Any current favorites?))

Another LabTech out, but many more to go...
Magnificent Moonbeam
Nikko Roseus

My oldest sister has a birthday in December as well! > w<
Hey, just imagine the hot cocoas and warm sweaters~ *wiggles fingers* + u+
Nice. Mine's on the 18th of December. 3nodding And to be honest. I did have a RIG fantasy related to December...

Ba-Wa- Her's is on that same day! xd
I double checked to make sure because I forget everyone's birthday. sweatdrop
I do remember my middle sister's only because it's on Valentines day. redface

I'm bad at remember important things, luckily I remembered this event. lol

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Suki the Fallen
I guess the day is over.
Until we meet again.
I'll explore this place a bit and send you my notes when I get back!
-bids farewell-
-conjures a notebook and pen and begins exploring-

*waves goodbye absentmindedly* I'll be awaiting the results.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Jisen Meizuki

Just grabbed your tank
Happy Halloween

Stubborn Gifter

MistyMary24
Just grabbed your tank
Happy Halloween

Eep! HOW DARE YOU GRAB MY BOOTY?!

((JK JK Happy Halloween to you too.))

Fanged Otaku

9,475 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
*yawns* Well, I'm exhausted, so I suppose I'l have to call it a night. It's been fun, everyone! See you all come the Valentine's Day event! *dramatic exit, stage left*

Nicki Plague generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
Salathielly
Guardian Pluto
Salathielly
Guardian Pluto

Do not let them die!

Do not let them die!

((You can still love your own characters even if they aren't part of a complete story! But book/movie/etc. characters are also fun. Any current favorites?))

Amelia Windrose from The Orphans of Chaos series by John C. Wright not many people seem to know of it, but I think it is brilliant.

Do not let them die!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Guardian Pluto
Salathielly
Guardian Pluto
Salathielly
Guardian Pluto

Do not let them die!

Do not let them die!

Amelia Windrose from The Orphans of Chaos series by John C. Wright not many people seem to know of it, but I think it is brilliant.

Do not let them die!

((I have never heard of that series. o_o I will have to check it out sometime! What sort of character is Amelia?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff