Welcome to Gaia! ::

reeeeeeeev generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 21!

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
cant be bothered to read all my crap?
simplified: just post your character/s and i will quote if i draw. even if i dont drawn you straight away, i re go through every post when i decide what to draw so you mgiht get drawn next. ill literally draw any character.

FREEBIES
i havent drawn in ages
probably traditional, but if i really like the feel of the character ill probably go over it digitally. i mean, ive not got anything better to do = w=
anyway, ill draw anything. human, nekomimi, anthro, feral, gore, nsfw, monsters, you name it, the only thing im iffy abouts is mecha, and hats but i can always use practice so whatever. please keep in mind if its complicated i may simplify. but i do pay attention to detail.
ill post samples as i draw.

GAME
now the fun part. other than silly drawings i do actually need to practice properly SO little game, generate a number between 0 and 100 (NOT 1, if you put 1 instead of 0 your number will be invalid, even if you win.)
and get any of these numbers--
21 (because thats what i generated on this post)
IMPORTANT UPDATE: there are currently 4 winners, so until ive finished a few, only 1 winning number. if you do win please keep in mind there are 4 others ahead of you, so it may take time, please dont complain-- i mean, come on, theyre free . 3.
EDIT:: (these numbers where updated on 07/10/15 any wins before this date ARE INVALID)
EDIT2: some numbers were removed because too many people where winning, they will be put back up when i finish the previous winners im sorry, i removed the 13 cuz thats the number everyone seemed to get ; w; ill put it back up on halloween xx

to get a free digital full colored bust. no samples cuz lately all ive been doing is collabing so my colorings improved since my last drawings.
now rules, you cant spam generate numbers. i have no problem with you just putting a face or whatever, but you can only generate a number every 5 minutes, or after someone elses post(by this i mean request, not just for the game).
if you dont follow these rules your number will be invalid even if you win.

EDIT:: crap ive drawn on this thread.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arriet Takailo generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 60!

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

I want to try this thing, //presses my luck!!!!!

Would you consider my Avatar?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what's behind the mask

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or my new bby girl
She's a star maker, from space, like an octopus she can change her colors, the first image is her normal colors, and the second one is of the person she adores, which is my other Oc Navi.
You can choose either form, if you do so choose her.

User ImageUser Image

Thank you for looking ~

PrinnyDance generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 61!

Magic Pumpkin

9,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Cleric 100
If you could, would you draw her ? x3

thesickrose_bleedsblack generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 31!

Dapper Flatterer

5,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Pretty please consider either of my OCs?<3

I've got a rebellious Princess named Alice&A crazy vampire man named Alister :k

refs-

Thanks for taking a lookie loo =]

Winter Moonlights generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 78!

Yoo Jinnie's Kouhai

Malevolent Cottontail

Hello! I hope you're doing wel
biggrin I will leave my lady here, for you to consider! biggrin
User Image
Thank you for your time!!

I had put it from 1 to 100 on my previous post =m=;;;

Laluna Phoenix generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 39!

Super Star

14,575 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A freebie thread and game at hand! What'dya say to my OCs? I hope one of 'em piques your interest. heart

User Image

User Image

art by blood_red_night

Deepthroat A Cactus generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 65!

Trash

//Drops a link to my OCs//

Hurricat generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 10!

My OC, if you would draw her ^^

Cat Dee Bo generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 84!

Tipsy Fatcat

Wanna draw my sexy bat, love?

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
PrinnyDance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. art by sleepypandie

sorry the qualitys crappy, i just moved house and im not too sure where to scanner is right now. but anyway, your characters so cute ; w; i feel like i made her look too mature.. ill probably digitalise it later, if nothing else so i can make her look younger ^^ and i wasnt too sure what was on her outfit so i kinda just made it up...cough, sorry about that = w=
User Image

Magic Pumpkin

9,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Cleric 100
reeeeeeeev
PrinnyDance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. art by sleepypandie

sorry the qualitys crappy, i just moved house and im not too sure where to scanner is right now. but anyway, your characters so cute ; w; i feel like i made her look too mature.. ill probably digitalise it later, if nothing else so i can make her look younger ^^ and i wasnt too sure what was on her outfit so i kinda just made it up...cough, sorry about that = w=
User Image
Eeeeee x3 that's fine~! The outfit doesn't matter, the one you drew looks adorable biggrin thank you so much ! heart heart

Hypnotic X generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 38!

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd adore art of any of my Oc's ^o^
Sorry some have little references, still hope one of them consider.
Thank you x

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Typo Trash

//Drops a link to my OCs//

i drew sadie and jasper because i love monsters ; w; meep enjoy! i had way too much fun drawing these orz, which explains the waist instead of bust xD ill more than likely digitalise one, if not both--
User Image User Image

iSunnyBuns generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 69!

Peanut Satiety's Partner

5,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
heart Hello there! This is pretty neat and exciting~! If considered, can you do my avatar? That would be most awesome. Same if I win the random number thing too. Thanks for reading and considering and good luck to everyone! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff