Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
first off, the top 5 avis currently for green 3 of them arent even green?! like what the heck? NOT EVEN GREEN!

and 2, I still cant vote.(nor see whom im voting for.)

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
My guess is the top 5 at the moment are either just random avvies from the mix, or ones that people have have accidentally voted for while clicking around on the page throughout the morning to see if anything works. But that's just my theory. -shrugs-

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PrincessKitteh
My guess is the top 5 at the moment are either just random avvies from the mix, or ones that people have have accidentally voted for while clicking around on the page throughout the morning to see if anything works. But that's just my theory. -shrugs-
you have a lovely avi(kinda off topic XD) i hope that is the case

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Ms_Midnight_Killer
PrincessKitteh
you have a lovely avi(kinda off topic XD) i hope that is the case

Ah, thank you. redface It probably won't stand a chance, but I'm quite pleased with it myself at least.

And it's up and fixed and updated with some new stuff~

Sparkly Seeker

PrincessKitteh
ones that people have have accidentally voted for while clicking around on the page throughout the morning to see if anything works.

I did it once or twice myself so I'll assume this

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
they need to be weeded out... i will seriously cry if they win because they arent green

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff