Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
musicaloner7
congrats, Twilight. Was glad to see you win something. <3

*cuddles* <3 Thank you so much Musi x3 <3 I'm excited to have won the little guy and the familiar! : D <3

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Oh! Sweeny!!!!

We had breeding plans between Pavaai and Rockin Blues after her fling nwn.

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
Tara de Draiocht

YAY I SAW YOU WON HIM!!!!!!
-will gently poke about RPs later <3-

Dangerous Lover

ATh e a r t
Congratz to people who won something today 8D!~
-face smush-
Look at me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Li Shun is bootiful thank u for birthing him
Grats to all the new pony owners! emotion_bigheart

Romantic Man-Lover

DeeJaye
mubby<3

Djin sweetin <333 *tiredly wraps along your shoulders*

~Twilight...Angel~

*fluffs you up* <3

Dangerous Lover

Jackariah Beckett
Oh! Sweeny!!!!

We had breeding plans between Pavaai and Rockin Blues after her fling nwn.
We did? I don't know what happened to Katjive and that fling so idk what to do now!!!
DB

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Oh, is that who I made the deal with? I swear, since this whole eviction thing, my terrible memory has gotten worse lD;;.

Yeah, we were going to lifemate Vaai and Blues, but I think since then we had switched it to a fling nwn;;?

Do you have plans for him?

Peaceful Demigod

Dangerous Lover

Jackariah Beckett
Oh, is that who I made the deal with? I swear, since this whole eviction thing, my terrible memory has gotten worse lD;;.

Yeah, we were going to lifemate Vaai and Blues, but I think since then we had switched it to a fling nwn;;?

Do you have plans for him?
Eviction? Are you alright?

And no... I really don't know what I can do, since Kat still has his first breeding and she IS the main owner so... does anyone know what I can do?

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Also, those that have offered to Cass, I am still debating on who I think would fit best with his edits/colors and the tea theme.

User Image

I am still accepting offers and will probably make up my mind by tomorrow morning so we can enter them tomorrow<3. And I will have room to enter them in my post nwn.

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
@Cuppy: Yeah, we got an eviction notice mid august saying we had to be out by the end of september. But then we got an extension till the end of november. so we're still looking for some place to go orz.

All because my bf's ex would abuse his gf and because they would smoke cigarettes on the porch even though we kept telling them they cant. But, you know, why bother listening to rules =/.

And I just got a new job that I love but its graveyard so I'm still getting into the hang of x'3.

But bf said if we can't find anything to move into with his family, he thinks him and I should move to Arizona owo.

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jackariah Beckett
Also, those that have offered to Cass, I am still debating on who I think would fit best with his edits/colors and the tea theme.

User Image

I am still accepting offers and will probably make up my mind by tomorrow morning so we can enter them tomorrow<3. And I will have room to enter them in my post nwn.

He is gorgeous. @_@ I wish I had someone to throw at him, but they wouln't be worthy. D:
I still have one slot in my breeding list. I was holding out for something with Ceremony, for some yummy halloween babies.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 Currently BrokenUser Image

*wiggles all over the place* x3 <3

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Shadows of Africa | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff