Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
I thought i broke it T^T......Looks like I didn't break it! It should work hopefully soon? Baring in mind its like.....Early in USA?

If they get this fixed before it changes to a new theme I'm so voting for your avi if I can find you...even if you go up against my green avi. If you can't tell I like your avi very nice.
OoO

Im so happy you like my look! I hope they fix it ><....I wanna see who's gonna be in the lead.

Dude I love your look it's awesome! ^_^ *nods* Yeah me too I wanna see all the nice avi's and hopefully one day mine will at least be on stage even if it's for a short time. Anyway, I hope they get this fixed. Good luck!
heart redface Hearing this just made my blue sad morning better!

What greens are you wearing? I often have a hard time finding people if they change lots XD. I wont wear my blue's till later tonight when I know my green has been seen enough.

Usually I change to blue before bed time. ( around midnight)

Im well pleased you like my green. I really like green ><

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
I thought i broke it T^T......Looks like I didn't break it! It should work hopefully soon? Baring in mind its like.....Early in USA?

If they get this fixed before it changes to a new theme I'm so voting for your avi if I can find you...even if you go up against my green avi. If you can't tell I like your avi very nice.
OoO

Im so happy you like my look! I hope they fix it ><....I wanna see who's gonna be in the lead.

Dude I love your look it's awesome! ^_^ *nods* Yeah me too I wanna see all the nice avi's and hopefully one day mine will at least be on stage even if it's for a short time. Anyway, I hope they get this fixed. Good luck!

What greens are you wearing? I often have a hard time finding people if they change lots XD. I wont wear my blue's till later tonight when I know my green has been seen enough.

Yay! Glad I could make your morning better! ^_^

Uh...I'll change so you can see it I don't mind. Yeah, I'm doing a test to see if my avi can be seen if I enter it earlier. So yeah let me change back to my green avi and then you can know. ^_^ But yeah I usually do the same thing you do just do a test for tomorrow. Ah, well it shows cause your avi really came out nicely. I really like blue I do a lot of blue avis so it took me awhile to settle on one.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami

OoO

Uh...I'll change so you can see it I don't mind. Yeah, I'm doing a test to see if my avi can be seen if I enter it earlier. So yeah let me change back to my green avi and then you can know. ^_^ But yeah I usually do the same thing you do just do a test for tomorrow. Ah, well it shows cause your avi really came out nicely. I really like blue I do a lot of blue avis so it took me awhile to settle on one.
Ahhh I see.

<3 all this praise >////////< Ki aint used to praise -blushface-

I have a blue look in mind, Something magical for sure.

I think alien for blue theme.

( My wardrobe on gaia needs 100 slots)

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
OoO

Ahhh I see.

Okay I'm pretty sure this was my green avi or at least close enough to it. ^_^

*giggles* Aw, sorry but I just gotta call it as I see it. ^_^ Ooo I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ^_^

(*laughs* I know, man mine is the same way.)

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
OoO

Ahhh I see.

*giggles* Aw, sorry but I just gotta call it as I see it. ^_^ Ooo I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ^_^

Ahhhh~ Ill be sure to scout the runway!

Ill try to amaze XD ( try to)

Gaia needs more wardrobe slots emo

Angelic Puppy

20,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Invisibility 100
This is happening to me too, it's been reported as a bug but we'll see how long it takes to fix ... crying

Alien Informer

Same for me. I was just about to ask the forum about it. lol

Evolved Sleuth

10,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I just got home and was gonna cast a few votes then I see this.. nice to know it's not just me or my internet being bad I was really looking forward for the green though :< hope they fix this soon

Sugary Fox

Same for me. emotion_facepalm

Accursed Wyvern

Yeah I was worried I was the only one. Seeing as I checked it at 2am my time... Hopefully they find out what the problem was. Seeing as it is now 11:30 am here where im at and IT IS STILL BROKE! Its just...wtf gaia, you had ONE job.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
LunariaKasai
Yeah I was worried I was the only one. Seeing as I checked it at 2am my time... Hopefully they find out what the problem was. Seeing as it is now 11:30 am here where im at and IT IS STILL BROKE! Its just...wtf gaia, you had ONE job.

To be fair, it's only 8:40AM PST, which is in California where Gaia's office is located. As someone mentioned, it'll probably need a hard fix that'll occur during office hours, which for most places start anywhere from 8-10AM. Calm down, Gaia's developer(s) can't be awake 24/7 to cater to our every need and fix. I understand it's frustrating, but understand that Gaia is run by people and those people are in a timezone different from yours.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami

Ahhh I see.

Oh cool thanks!

Well 600+ votes so far...still no you but I will find you!!! *dives back into the mob scene known as the runway*

*nods* Right, and they shouldn't cost real money either I'll take the 1bil over real money any day.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami

Ahhh I see.

Oh cool thanks!

Well 600+ votes so far...still no you but I will find you!!! *dives back into the mob scene known as the runway*

*nods* Right, and they shouldn't cost real money either I'll take the 1bil over real money any day.
Not even i found myself. My avatar was truly lost among the stuff that was not worth my skipping time ><

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Ahhh I see.

Oh cool thanks!

Not even i found myself. My avatar was truly lost among the stuff that was not worth my skipping time ><

I'll look for ya again here shortly when I go looking again. My friend found ya so I know you're in there!! *goes diving back in*

Edit: 1037 votes I finally found ya! I voted for ya! You were my 1038th vote!! *giggles falls over and lets eyes uncross* So much green... *murmurs and passes out*

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami
Ahhh I see.

Oh cool thanks!

I'll look for ya again here shortly when I go looking again. My friend found ya so I know you're in there!! *goes diving back in*

Edit: 1037 votes I finally found ya! I voted for ya! You were my 1038th vote!! *giggles falls over and lets eyes uncross* So much green... *murmurs and passes out*
@A@...................-dies- THAT MANY OMG!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff