Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone else

yes 0.68852459016393 68.9% [ 42 ]
no 0.31147540983607 31.1% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
1 2 3 >

Accursed Wyvern

Sooo.... How long has runway been broken for? I went to do a few loads of laundry and get my daughter to bed. Came back and saw this. Is anyone else having this problem? I have tried opening gaia on several different browsers and even tried on my desktop. Still the same. WTF is going on gaia?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

networkz's Wife

Wicked Whiz

LunariaKasai

Yup having this same issue on every browser :/
Waiting for them to fix it, till I can cast votes

_Xlllth_'s Princess

Risky Treasure-Seeker

11,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Same problem here aswell for me and a friend. :/

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
I've spent the last 2 hours updating my computer (starting over with a new hard drive SUCKS). figured maybe one of the updates screwed something up since I couldn't see anything on Chrome or Firefox, but I'm glad I found this post. it proves that nothing's wrong on my end. it's all Gaia.

Anxious Witch

several hours later, still broken, come on guys what's the deal

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Thank goodness it's not me. I was starting to think it was my fault and that Chrome finally dumped the support to show anything on this site.

I happened to wake up super early so I decided to see if I can vote in avis that aren't toxic to death. I had toxic items for days. At least 8 but I went for the melon.
I was going to wear stockings but when I really looked at it the green started taking a backseat even though it was a majority. And I didn't want people to potentially skip voting on it due to that.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I thought i broke it T^T......Looks like I didn't break it! It should work hopefully soon? Baring in mind its like.....Early in USA?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When I saw it broke on the new day, I figured I would check a hour later to see if it was a sever leg issue or such.

But when it was the same after a hour I figured it needs a hard fix, which wont happen till office hours.

Trash Cat

Yup, same :/
oh darn it,
i want to vote already.....

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My friends & I have the same problem.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Oh good it's not just me. Yeah since the start of the green avi's is as long as I've known for it to be down. Then again I wasn't on before then so...can't really say before then but yeah. It's been down since the start of today for me. Hope they get this fixed soon I mean I'm having enough troubles getting my avi seen without this on top of it.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kiro_Shinigami
I thought i broke it T^T......Looks like I didn't break it! It should work hopefully soon? Baring in mind its like.....Early in USA?

If they get this fixed before it changes to a new theme I'm so voting for your avi if I can find you...even if you go up against my green avi. If you can't tell I like your avi very nice.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami

If they get this fixed before it changes to a new theme I'm so voting for your avi if I can find you...even if you go up against my green avi. If you can't tell I like your avi very nice.
OoO

Im so happy you like my look! I hope they fix it ><....I wanna see who's gonna be in the lead.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kiro_Shinigami
Moonracer
Kiro_Shinigami

OoO

Im so happy you like my look! I hope they fix it ><....I wanna see who's gonna be in the lead.

Dude I love your look it's awesome! ^_^ *nods* Yeah me too I wanna see all the nice avi's and hopefully one day mine will at least be on stage even if it's for a short time. Anyway, I hope they get this fixed. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff