Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes, community channel. You would actually enjoy it's content greatly.
yep. Dessert. Dinner. Dessert. Rather nice order if I do say so.

Wow... it's like you read the names of the files O: how shocking! I'm sure JC would like it all, Nift and the juice and the bread... why limit ones self? That is a liberal use of the word ish.

I don't either, I don't know who I would snap chat to :/ other then my intern and that would be awkward.

hehe Oh well that's fitting for the mask.

o: I will keep that in mind, thanks! I had been looking for new channels since I didn't have enough videos to watch. But <.< >.> I've gotten into the world of video game 'let's plays' and I've got a lot lined up. @ .@
Indeed.

XD; Usually it's not too difficult... with my name and a number... XDD Good point. Yeah I swear I had a pair of pants that layer under shorts somewhere. But I just must be thinking of my shorts that layer over pants. <.<;;; And they don't look like boxers.

XD Yeah, probably best to not. I actually... do know a ton of people who use it. > < I'm the one out of the loop. But I just don't have that much to say/show... even if it is just silly or mundane things.
So cute~

You mean like play throughs? That is what the guy who posts on the thread does sometimes n.n I actually think it's kinda cute...

They aren't all numbered <.<; just the ones for you. Yeah there were some pants for about a week that layered under and I ran around .... so happy.

Yeah I got no one to send it to ^^; which is ok, I could follow a ton of people though XD I don't like seeing myself in film. Like skype or um any video of me I just don't act like me for one thing and another >< I just hate seeing it u.u

O.G. Friend

*bounces head* one week of the same song @.@;

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Wow... it's like you read the names of the files O: how shocking! I'm sure JC would like it all, Nift and the juice and the bread... why limit ones self? That is a liberal use of the word ish.

I don't either, I don't know who I would snap chat to :/ other then my intern and that would be awkward.

o: I will keep that in mind, thanks! I had been looking for new channels since I didn't have enough videos to watch. But <.< >.> I've gotten into the world of video game 'let's plays' and I've got a lot lined up. @ .@
Indeed.

XD; Usually it's not too difficult... with my name and a number... XDD Good point. Yeah I swear I had a pair of pants that layer under shorts somewhere. But I just must be thinking of my shorts that layer over pants. <.<;;; And they don't look like boxers.

XD Yeah, probably best to not. I actually... do know a ton of people who use it. > < I'm the one out of the loop. But I just don't have that much to say/show... even if it is just silly or mundane things.
So cute~

You mean like play throughs? That is what the guy who posts on the thread does sometimes n.n I actually think it's kinda cute...

They aren't all numbered <.<; just the ones for you. Yeah there were some pants for about a week that layered under and I ran around .... so happy.

Yeah I got no one to send it to ^^; which is ok, I could follow a ton of people though XD I don't like seeing myself in film. Like skype or um any video of me I just don't act like me for one thing and another >< I just hate seeing it u.u

Yup. Ha, so the channel has a bit of everything? Yeahhh this really works out for me because there are some video games that I love, but don't want to play (some of the Zelda ones) or some of the older or rarer titles that I don't have (Earthbound/ Mother). I know I could get emulators, blah blah blah... but... I'm liking this format where I watch them when I'm trying to fall asleep. So I'm not really wasting time with video games. <.<;;;;

Wha?~ So the trade one isn't for me because it's not numbered? ; .; XD Yeah. I can picture the exact pants you're talking about. Pictured them when you first mentioned pants under boxers. Darkish. Come in teal, brown.. black? I dunno. Something like that. Cannot think of the name of them. Don't own a pair.

A lot of people I know don't take pics/videos of themselves in their snaps. It works. XD But, yeah, I feel the same. Don't like seeing or hearing myself in pics/videos. x .x; So Snapchat isn't for me. ...Most of these apps aren't for me. xD

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Indeed.

So cute~

Yup. Ha, so the channel has a bit of everything? Yeahhh this really works out for me because there are some video games that I love, but don't want to play (some of the Zelda ones) or some of the older or rarer titles that I don't have (Earthbound/ Mother). I know I could get emulators, blah blah blah... but... I'm liking this format where I watch them when I'm trying to fall asleep. So I'm not really wasting time with video games. <.<;;;;

Wha?~ So the trade one isn't for me because it's not numbered? ; .; XD Yeah. I can picture the exact pants you're talking about. Pictured them when you first mentioned pants under boxers. Darkish. Come in teal, brown.. black? I dunno. Something like that. Cannot think of the name of them. Don't own a pair.

A lot of people I know don't take pics/videos of themselves in their snaps. It works. XD But, yeah, I feel the same. Don't like seeing or hearing myself in pics/videos. x .x; So Snapchat isn't for me. ...Most of these apps aren't for me. xD

Well community channel doesn't have play throughs XD but her humor is right up your alley and she is very relatable. But the just told me he is going live with his channel on saturday. I don't know i don't play video games but for some odd reason I find some of the people who play to be attractive to me ^^; pokemon and mario karts are about as far as I go into me playing games... and even with mario karts I'm very ruthless when I play....

Heck no that art wasn't for you XD not everything i draw is for you silly billy. yep @w@ So beautiful. I don't thinkI own a pair anymore... you know out of remorse.

Yeah same here, I guess I'm talking in general now. I instantly become like goofy... the disney character. And I've been in a lot of videos for school... Which reminds me I was asked to be a model for a class once *taps chin* I have no clue why I thought about that in the last week.
JeeszyCreezy
Clara Silberhaus
JeeszyCreezy
Clara Silberhaus
JeeszyCreezy

Wouldn't we all emotion_awesome
It's ok XD goodness knows I'm just reading manga ^^;

jeje
what manga?
No no no this one is abusive, you shouldn't read it n.n;;

Lol what kind of abuse?
Physical and Emotional ^^; wasn't that long of a story (thank goodness) I'm already on to the next one. I'm a fast reader ^^;

I am only fast when the moon gets red XD

O.G. Friend

Clara Silberhaus
JeeszyCreezy
Clara Silberhaus
JeeszyCreezy
Clara Silberhaus
JeeszyCreezy

Wouldn't we all emotion_awesome
It's ok XD goodness knows I'm just reading manga ^^;

jeje
what manga?
No no no this one is abusive, you shouldn't read it n.n;;

Lol what kind of abuse?
Physical and Emotional ^^; wasn't that long of a story (thank goodness) I'm already on to the next one. I'm a fast reader ^^;

I am only fast when the moon gets red XD

The... Moon? Random.
The moon is red here when we have fires ^^;
So you read fast when there is fire? *blink blink*

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Indeed.

So cute~

Well community channel doesn't have play throughs XD but her humor is right up your alley and she is very relatable. But the just told me he is going live with his channel on saturday. I don't know i don't play video games but for some odd reason I find some of the people who play to be attractive to me ^^; pokemon and mario karts are about as far as I go into me playing games... and even with mario karts I'm very ruthless when I play....

Heck no that art wasn't for you XD not everything i draw is for you silly billy. yep @w@ So beautiful. I don't thinkI own a pair anymore... you know out of remorse.

Yeah same here, I guess I'm talking in general now. I instantly become like goofy... the disney character. And I've been in a lot of videos for school... Which reminds me I was asked to be a model for a class once *taps chin* I have no clue why I thought about that in the last week.

Wait, I thought you said one of the guys on it does play throughs? That'll be nice. Cuz... is it like Jenna Marbles? I like her humor too. XD And then she goes and says things that aren't family friendly. :B (Therefore, not very friendly for watching in public. ...But then again, I usually have headphones on anyway...) Really? Since you play pokemon, I just figured you played video games. XD So that's mainly what you stick to? Pokemon and Mario Kart? And x --x; Oh. Haha, I'm not ruthless. XD; I win, I win. I don't, I don't. But I win a lot. ;D

. -. Such a confusing concept. So this isn't for me either? XD; Haha, good reason.

Oh. Now that would be funny to see thouhg. XD Annnddd~ maybe they heard about your Goofy impression. <.< >.>

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Indeed.

So cute~

Wait, I thought you said one of the guys on it does play throughs? That'll be nice. Cuz... is it like Jenna Marbles? I like her humor too. XD And then she goes and says things that aren't family friendly. :B (Therefore, not very friendly for watching in public. ...But then again, I usually have headphones on anyway...) Really? Since you play pokemon, I just figured you played video games. XD So that's mainly what you stick to? Pokemon and Mario Kart? And x --x; Oh. Haha, I'm not ruthless. XD; I win, I win. I don't, I don't. But I win a lot. ;D

. -. Such a confusing concept. So this isn't for me either? XD; Haha, good reason.

Oh. Now that would be funny to see thouhg. XD Annnddd~ maybe they heard about your Goofy impression. <.< >.>

One of the guys who posts here on this thread silly. Haha Jenna is a lot more like... inappropriate then Natalie, I prefer Natalie to Jenna though but that might be from long term watching. I played jenna for my family other day and they cracked up. Also played them superwoman and they liked that but my family enjoys the Try Guys so.... eh. Oh I win or I win >.> there is no loosing for me in mario karts. I haven't lost a round of mario karts in over 2 years... at least....

*looks* nope, not for you. It's an event drawing like um a birthday or x-mas n.n;; it's art work for our friendship~!
I guess it is a good reason.. but man... if i was an artist >3 first order of business!!!

Me modeling? I know right. All they would have to do is watch a video of me, I was good in video's when I was a little kid.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
JeeszyCreezy
One of the guys who posts here on this thread silly. Haha Jenna is a lot more like... inappropriate then Natalie, I prefer Natalie to Jenna though but that might be from long term watching. I played jenna for my family other day and they cracked up. Also played them superwoman and they liked that but my family enjoys the Try Guys so.... eh. Oh I win or I win >.> there is no loosing for me in mario karts. I haven't lost a round of mario karts in over 2 years... at least....

*looks* nope, not for you. It's an event drawing like um a birthday or x-mas n.n;; it's art work for our friendship~!
I guess it is a good reason.. but man... if i was an artist >3 first order of business!!!

Me modeling? I know right. All they would have to do is watch a video of me, I was good in video's when I was a little kid.

Ohhh. Okay. Ah k. XD I sorta know what to expect then. ...As to the other channels you mentioned, I don't know of them. x. x;; *laughs* Nice. I haven't played Mario Kart in... a very long time so I'm sure I'd lose now. I think the last game I played was one of the Donkey Kong games.

...So, in other words.. for me. o wo Because I'm part of that.
Yeahhh there are still so many things we need on this site after all these years. xD

Ha, I just had to take the joke since it was there. So.. you didn't model for the class then?

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
I've been searching and searching for an art shop to do a full body color of my current avatar that I could afford. Sadly I think it will be a very long time until I can! I've been selling things left and right and have only made it to 4 billion. crying Which is such a complete shame because I've fallen in love with your art style. heart Is it ok if I bookmark your shop until I raise enough funds? ((Or work out some sort of deal with a combo of gold, MC's, and etc items?))

O.G. Friend

GoddessOfCharity
I've been searching and searching for an art shop to do a full body color of my current avatar that I could afford. Sadly I think it will be a very long time until I can! I've been selling things left and right and have only made it to 4 billion. crying Which is such a complete shame because I've fallen in love with your art style. heart Is it ok if I bookmark your shop until I raise enough funds? ((Or work out some sort of deal with a combo of gold, MC's, and etc items?))

You can mark me with books all you'd like *nodnod*

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
JeeszyCreezy
*Marks you with all the books. Well except for the 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight ones... Wouldn't want to make the artist sick.* 4laugh dramallama

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Ohhh. Okay. Ah k. XD I sorta know what to expect then. ...As to the other channels you mentioned, I don't know of them. x. x;; *laughs* Nice. I haven't played Mario Kart in... a very long time so I'm sure I'd lose now. I think the last game I played was one of the Donkey Kong games.

...So, in other words.. for me. o wo Because I'm part of that.
Yeahhh there are still so many things we need on this site after all these years. xD

Ha, I just had to take the joke since it was there. So.. you didn't model for the class then?

Well I would share them with you but in the past I've like... given you links and you kinda weren't interested ^^; and since I'm always excited to have a conversation about it and then it never comes I've just stopped... so yeah sorry? Donkey Kong x.x now that's been a while. I wouldn't know how to play that anymore XD;;

XD If you want to think of it like that <.< by all means.
Yes like... I have so much drawings I've done of our characters in non gaia fashion and I've yet to see stuff like it show up. *sigh*

Stab away x_________x;;;; Noooo, it was a compliment to be asked since it's a paid gig but I've dated a model <.< they get cocky reallly fast.

O.G. Friend

GoddessOfCharity
JeeszyCreezy
*Marks you with all the books. Well except for the 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight ones... Wouldn't want to make the artist sick.* 4laugh dramallama
*snickers* hehe good joke. Yeah I'm a purest only Jane Austen and Elizabeth Gaskell for me. ~.^

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
JeeszyCreezy
*snickers* hehe good joke. Yeah I'm a purest only Jane Austen and Elizabeth Gaskell for me. ~.^
I've never actually gotten around to reading them. And I haven't sat down to enjoy a good book in a long time. >_< But I love the Nightside series by Simon R. Green a recommend it completely! 10/10 intend to read again. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff