Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sepulcra
Florintine
I just won a Neptune the Seapony smile My third time fighting a Sycamorte this morning. I got 2 billion the first time, and 5k the second time.

Congrats! Sounds like you got really lucky. I've been fighting Sycamortes for a while now today and no rare egg loot for me yet.

Thank-you! I won Ember the Fox yesterday!!!! blaugh It was definitely luck!

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine
I just won a Neptune the Seapony smile My third time fighting a Sycamorte this morning. I got 2 billion the first time, and 5k the second time.

Congrats! Sounds like you got really lucky. I've been fighting Sycamortes for a while now today and no rare egg loot for me yet.

Wow nice. I hope I'll get lucky too. I'm glad to know that there's a chance. 3nodding Unfortunately there's also the additional chance to get 6000 gold xD

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

stressed stressed stressed stressed It's been cubdrop after freaking cubdrop for me today! Why could they not at least remove those from stage 5?

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine

Wow nice. I hope I'll get lucky too. I'm glad to know that there's a chance. 3nodding Unfortunately there's also the additional chance to get 6000 gold xD

I won my second Ember the fox today rofl

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine

lol xD some people have all the luck?

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Csilla Silvana
stressed stressed stressed stressed It's been cubdrop after freaking cubdrop for me today! Why could they not at least remove those from stage 5?

That stinks! Keep going, I'm sure you're bound to get one of the better ones soon!

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine

It's usually never me either. I usually have horrible luck! I'm sure it won't last lol

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine

It's usually never me either. I usually have horrible luck! I'm sure it won't last lol

I was about to say: be glad it's you this time.
The fact that you get a few will make others (like me) more hopeful. The chance of getting them should be decent.

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine
Sepulcra
Florintine

I was about to say: be glad it's you this time.
The fact that you get a few will make others (like me) more hopeful. The chance of getting them should be decent.

I honestly hope so 3nodding Everyone deserves a chance at good items!

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Florintine
Csilla Silvana

That stinks! Keep going, I'm sure you're bound to get one of the better ones soon!

It's getting a bit better. There's no way I can quit this game it's the only way I get gold, and I'm trying to clear out my wish list.

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Csilla Silvana
Florintine
Csilla Silvana

It's getting a bit better. There's no way I can quit this game it's the only way I get gold, and I'm trying to clear out my wish list.

I'm aiming for my Angelic Halo, so I know how you feel! xp

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Just got a normal Grunny from Phantom Sycamorte. Guess it's not just Prunnies he can drop anymore. Haven't gotten any of the eggs I'm missing yet, though.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Dedicated Treasure-Seeker

I guess I'm not surprised they nerfed the Sycas a bit by adding more and lower gold drops, it was a huge generator of gold. I mean, if we complain about gold generators being sold in the cash shop, we oughtn't really complain if another form of high gold generator is diluted. We can't have it both ways.
I never defeated a Syca, and I was looking forward to earning some nice high gold, but I can't honestly be pissed that they changed it, fair enough.

I'm more interested to see if there will be new in-game Kin.

Word to the wise, as with any gold-giving feature, Gaia is very likely to adjust it regularly. They faffed about with Booty Grab for 2 years lol On the other hand, they will want to keep people interested in the game in order to sell Kin in the CS, so I expect it will be swings and roundabouts.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Have Phantom Sycamorte drops changed at all other than nerfing the gold?

I ask because all I've gotten so far today has been 2 mega heals, charge orbs, and ... 4 prunnies.

Diamond Dragonslayer

12,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just won a Sycamorte Seed....is it a kin like an egg...I actually haven't even looked at it yet haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff