Welcome to Gaia! ::

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

It got dark faster than I thought it would and I had to walk through a kind of sketchy neighborhood to get home, there is like 2 bars on this road & I was followed for almost 3 and a half blocks by these 2 creeps, I can't explain how terrifying it was.
; n ;
I hate people.
shitty man
you should carry a knife.

Kin Collector

I hate people too.

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Seaster Bear
you should carry a knife.

I should.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

people are creeeeeps, i'm sorry that happened to you :<
get some wasp spray, if that happens again spray 'em with it (it shoots like 30ft and you gotta go to the hospital after }:^) )

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Viszla
get some wasp spray, if that happens again spray 'em with it (it shoots like 30ft and you gotta go to the hospital after }:^) )

i need that xc
my town is just getting shittier by the day.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

DapperDolly
Viszla

i need that xc

p sure it's cheaper then mace and you're less likely to hit yourself in the face with it, an old lady taught me about that trick and it's come in handy
might be your town, might be society as a whole lol

Wealthy Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
omg i feel u on this i had a guy follow me off the bus to my house and just a whole lot of stories like tht have happened to me now I have pepper spray n a taser

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Viszla
DapperDolly
Viszla

i need that xc

p sure it's cheaper then mace and you're less likely to hit yourself in the face with it, an old lady taught me about that trick and it's come in handy
might be your town, might be society as a whole lol

that is a huge fear of mine, knowing me i'd get it in my own eyes..

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Tem Ditties
omg i feel u on this i had a guy follow me off the bus to my house and just a whole lot of stories like tht have happened to me now I have pepper spray n a taser

its creepy! xc i need to get something to protect myself soon..
I hate being in Walmart alone, I was looking at a lawn decoration for Halloween. It was only me in the isle. I don't know how this man saw me, maybe he followed me. But he came up and started talking to me and trying to put his hand on my shoulder. I was creeped the ******** out and speechless, thank goodness a lady came around the corner, he left. And from behinds me I saw his friend run to catch up with him. It bothers me he was in front of me and his friend was hidden somewhere behind me. . .

Divine Snack

Bring pepper spray lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas