Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vote! It'll tell me what type of gamer you are! I listed RPG to Sports! GO!

Kingdom Hearts Series 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 2 ]
Final Fantasy Series 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse Series 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 2 ]
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Series 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 2 ]
One Piece Series 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Super Smash Bros 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Call Of Duty Series 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
Grand Theft Auto Series 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Elder Scrolls Series 0.24242424242424 24.2% [ 8 ]
2K Series 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold
This thread is open to all gaming . Let your most desired questions about E3, Tokyo Game Show, IGN & any other Gaming information you want here. All is welcomed. Feel free to post links to articles or videos of trailers, information, latest interviews of your favorite games. For what it's worth I changed it to a gaming thread in general. Meaning, you can discuss any game you'd like, meet people, add friends on the PS4 or XBOXONE etc. This could be a thread where you can recruit new members to whatever online game you're playing, like DBZ or something. Also I only listed the majors in the title but handheld discussions are welcome. Especially if it's Pokémon or mobile app games.
Follow Gaia rules & regulations as I expect you to and make friends!
thank you.

gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
cool I felt like there wasn't an active Square Enix Gaming discussion for gaians which there obviously should be, of course there are more specific ones like final fantasy discussions and what not which seem to be the most popular but I wanted this to be more generalized for gaming in general just the roots of it ties back to Square Enix when it comes to our favorite games. As a fan I really wanted to learn new information as well as come to see others perspective on a variety of games. Hoping to get actual people who attended E3 or TGS to actually enlighten us as this continues. So please don't forget to vote.

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
Really wish someone would inform me on the latest news with Kingdom Hearts...

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
As well as Final Fantasy...

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
Obviously if you are deciding what to post start off with the game you like the most, tell whether or not you would make any changes to the game, also explain the most amazing qualities of the game for its time that it was rlease and how did you react to first playing it?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
-Assuming this thread will reach 113 pages...
-Assuming 113 mil is a lot of Gold on Gaia...
Go home, you're drunk! cat_rofl

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
YunaSama

Well I plan to give out billions actually. I guess nobody really needs the gold on Gaia anymore. It use to be so much back in 2007.

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
Oh well I'll end up keeping all of this gold then, she said I was drunk....no. Most likely high.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
CiOn Universe
YunaSama

Well I plan to give out billions actually. I guess nobody really needs the gold on Gaia anymore. It use to be so much back in 2007.

Yeah, I remember... You used to be a god when you had over 15k back in 2005... I currently have over 172 bil Gold and I'm pretty sure most regulars here have in the billions too... cat_sweatdrop

Questionable Creature

I'd vote but there's no Star Ocean in your poll. Also I love Bravely Default and its getting a sequel but also not in your poll. Seriously though, at least SO should be in that poll.

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
YunaSama
CiOn Universe
YunaSama

Yeah, I remember... You used to be a god when you had over 15k back in 2005... I currently have over 172 bil Gold and I'm pretty sure most regulars here have in the billions too... cat_sweatdrop

Well all I wanted was an active discussion about the games I love but I couldn't find an active thread so I created one figure why not give away some gold to the newbies while I'm at it.

Kawaii Shoujo

I voted for Final Fantasy though it was hard to decide between that and Kingdom Hearts, truthfully I hope that they remake Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 3.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
CiOn Universe
YunaSama
CiOn Universe
YunaSama

Well all I wanted was an active discussion about the games I love but I couldn't find an active thread so I created one figure why not give away some gold to the newbies while I'm at it.

I guess it's a nice idea in that way... Although I'm sure ppl here are willing to discus the games no matter what... cat_wink
Personally when it comes to Square-Enix games, I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy games (excluding the Tactics ones), Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Bravely Default, The World Ends With You, the Drakengard series (including NIER), Valkyrie Profile, and the Mana games... So if there's something in particular you'd like to discus just let me know... Just keep in mind that I'm still catching up with a giant backlog, so I haven't played everything I wanted to play yet (that goes especially for the Valkyrie Profile and the Mana games)... cat_smile

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
fairy-phoenix
I voted for Final Fantasy though it was hard to decide between that and Kingdom Hearts, truthfully I hope that they remake Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 3.

Yeah that is a tough decision, if I had to choose it would be Kingdom Hearts, I grew up on Final Fantasy and I'm such a huge fan but there's the sense of free roam on Kingdom Hearts as well the battle system that captured my eye as I played. If I'm not mistake I thought the remake was already verified for PS4 I believe. No idea about PS3. I'm anxiously waiting on Kingdom Hearts 2.8 & Kingdom Hearts 3. I do want to buy a PlayStation 3 thought just to play final mix 1 & 2. Have you played any of those for PS3?

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
YunaSama
CiOn Universe
YunaSama
CiOn Universe
YunaSama

I guess it's a nice idea in that way... Although I'm sure ppl here are willing to discus the games no matter what... cat_wink
Personally when it comes to Square-Enix games, I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy games (excluding the Tactics ones), Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Bravely Default, The World Ends With You, the Drakengard series (including NIER), Valkyrie Profile, and the Mana games... So if there's something in particular you'd like to discus just let me know... Just keep in mind that I'm still catching up with a giant backlog, so I haven't played everything I wanted to play yet (that goes especially for the Valkyrie Profile and the Mana games)... cat_smile

I thought so too, but then it was going slow so I thought gold would bring folks in. I agree with you on the final fantasy games, never gave tactics a try though. Star Ocean is a favorite of mine as well as Drakengard. Some of my early memories for the PS1 is playing games developed by square Enix. So have you played any of the recent Kingdom Hearts games? Or have you seen the new information Square Enix released at the Tokyo Game Show?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff