Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Tall Dark and Snarky
We need more eyes with black sclera on Gaia that aren't just limited to one eye. xD
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

QFT~ emotion_c8 heart
/still waiting for the Red Come-Hither Eyes to come in a version with black sclera >o>
User Image

User Image

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Hmmm, I want Anurla's eyes and the collar pose in several collars.

Indomitable Bro

that wormword looked like it might be blue for a second, really had me there. rofl
the alruna does not disappoint! love the hair.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just saw that toxic and purple... I....I need that.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

... Also, that's two more Wormwoods I want, and yet still no black hair, what is this madness ;3;

Captcha is 'harp on' yES I KNOW CAPTCHA I KNOW BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF WE GOT A BLACK-HAIRED WORMWOOD ALREADY

User Image

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

The lack of actual red in RIGs is disappointing these days emotion_donotwant

Alruna is nice, but not the kind of item I'd wear
I'm still hoping to pick up the red demiccubus for cheap uuuuuuh why does it have to be so expensive

Edit: omfg the abs on the armor arms. Why did they have to be attached? crying whoever made those abs please I beg make that into an independent post some day fkdjddjfkd it's such a beautiful thing

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Too much pink, white, and gold, and demure... xp
The orange items are okay, but nothing I want.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Nanzzy-chan

And RIP Nanzzy who doesn't really fit any of those categories but got an overload of pretty colours and items anyway xux;;

This is gonna be a painful month, isn't it... And after that it'll be Christmas stuff which is probably gonna be even worse emo

User Image

Gaia is on a LaterHalfof2k15 Kill Nanz With Shinies campaign.
        RIP IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU, FRIEND
        gonk

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
minghii
The lack of actual red in RIGs is disappointing these days emotion_donotwant

Don'tcha know Mingh, red is reserved for expensive LQ recolours, expensive tier recolours and expensive exclusive recolours lol

No kidding though, I wish we'd get more plain red in RIGs again, especially cheap items emo

User Image

Transform

unf why are candygloss colors so good. that blue yum_sausage

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Niki-Senpai
        Gaia is on a LaterHalfof2k15 Kill Nanz With Shinies campaign.
        RIP IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU, FRIEND
        gonk

I envy you people who stick to specific colour schemes, I can't even with all the pretty colours TTuTT
They just need to stop making half of them so damn elusive and expensive ""OTL /prepares her poor quest thread's butt for the incoming painnnn

User Image

Special Snowflake

Magus

User Image
This edit looks awesome-sauce... must have Gaia, pleasenotlimited crying

Heartwarming Galaxy

I love the Twilight Infernal Cyrstal but enough to try to get it mostly because I am too poor gonk

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Alruna revamp: 7/10

Bat not fat enough

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Nanzzy-chan

I envy you people who stick to specific colour schemes, I can't even with all the pretty colours TTuTT
They just need to stop making half of them so damn elusive and expensive ""OTL /prepares her poor quest thread's butt for the incoming painnnn

User Image

You people? What do you mean "you people"??!
        I jump colorschemes like a mofo too. "OrL

But yeahh.. They gotta stop with that super exclusive s**t. The past two have me feeling personally victimized.
        lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces