Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Anastasiax↷xPirate Queen

████ : x x x DAVY JONES LOCKERUser Image
--l -- l l -▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - ••( b a s i c * i n f o )

。↗ && : A G E 24
。↗ && : G E N D E RFemale
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Straight
。↗ && : B I R T HDecember 21st

████ : x x x BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - ••( p e r s o n a l i t y )

✖||✖ Even Tempered
✖||✖ Quizzical
✖||✖ Motherly
✖||✖ Caring
✖||✖ Determined

████ : x x x JUST A LITTLE TREASURE
--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - ••( n e c c e s s i t i e s )

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NCaptain of the Krakan
。↗ && : W E A P O N S2 swords and her knives
。↗ && : S H I P N A M EKrakan
↗ && : S T R E N G T HBest with her throwing knives

████ TELL ME YOUR ↗↗ l i e s
||▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬||

✖||✖ [Weapon Description]✖||✖
╯╯╯Throwing Knives are double edged and small like needles she conceals them well but most who know her know she has them ready when ever.

Two Swords- Feather is a gift from her past and Saber is a gift from the king.

Other Throwing Knives

✖||✖ [Ship Description] ✖||✖
╯╯╯ The Krakan // Front Of the Ship

████ BIOGRAPHY ↗↗ p a s t

✖||✖
Anastasia comes from a wealthy aristocrat family that is fighting in the war She is the one thing that know everything going on the land because of her spy ring and network in which they work but she has her secrets that only the King Knows...

Anastasia had a normal life till the war once the war broke out her first ship The Queens lace she drifted for days in the sea soon drifting on the shore near the Pirates kings home he thought she was one of his till she woke giving him her name He knew her last name well because she was an royal aristocrat. She told him several plans and he knew he could help but he wanted to know if her family won the war if she would make sure he got vocanas forts so he could control the seas ship flow she agreed but moved on soon developing her love for piracy as she was trained by the king and a few friends she had made on her way.

Anastasia didn't really own the Kraken at first her first captain Myra who she was the first mate for got hurt in battle she was the first Pirate Queen but she was well respected and Anastasia adored her very much like a second mother. Myra and Anastasia had got themselves in a jam when they were boarding a ship to take a few prizes when 3 ships appeared Myra and Anastasia soon decided they needed to part Anastasia taking one ship and Myra the Krakan.

Anastasia took the ship on walling her commands as Myra did as well. Anastasia soon noticed that Myra stopped attacking and the three ships remained. She took each destroying the one she did have and fighting most on the third ship many said she had skill but she knew she just surprised everyone on the ship many called her gifted for taking out to 3 royal navy Vocana ships was a feat and amazing. She wounded why Myra stopped attacking.

After the battle Anastasia was happy but soon boarded the Krakan to see Myra bleeding out from a swivel guns blast. Myra soon passed on an the people choose her to captain the Krakan and as the new pirate queen for her brave battle on her own.

Anastasia is very over protective of her crew she doesn't really want to go after the forts but she knows that if the king wishes it she needs to stand by and fight at his side.Just as Myra would have.

Anastasia still runs her spy ring but from her ship getting all the secrets and lie she needs to tip the balance into her favor to give the king what he want the control and the forts of the sea for the control but Anastasia is still thinking about if she wants to stay a pirate of move on with her comfy life style back home.

✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯Anastasia doesn't really speak like other Pirates she also doesn't drink as much as they should shes slightly different

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Sebastianx↷xMalik

。↗ && : A G E Twenty Five
。↗ && : G E N D E RMale
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Pansexual
。↗ && : B I R T HDecember 13th

✖||✖ Stubborn
✖||✖ Short tempered
✖||✖ Loyal
✖||✖ Reckless
✖||✖ Comical

████ : x x x JUST A LITTLE TRESURE

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NFirst mate of the Kraken
。↗ && : W E A P O N SDaggers and one sword, at times, anything can be a weapon.
。↗ && : S H I P N A M EThe Kraken
↗ && : S T R E N G T HSpeed and Flexibility.

╯╯╯the sword , the daggers

╯╯╯The Kraken

✖||✖There were no such things as loving parents, he has no memory of having any siblings and if there would have been, some must have been sold…He had truly not know any other life than the one of a running thief, at least his childhood had nothing but trouble to him. His mother? He had never seen her and the last memory of his father he had was the time the man gave him his mother’s journal to him and the sword. “You are on your own now. Live to see yourself wealthy or die trying.” With a father in love with the sea, he had not found any better way to follow his own fate then to join the ways of piracy.

The journal had somehow given him a sense of who had given birth to him; she had been beautiful, he was sure of that. He had learned to read just to know how to read her journal. She had wrote in the last pages how his father gave her to trade, but she was not able to take her child with her. It was a sad image, that his mother had been taken away from him. It was not as if he had any opportunity to question his father for his deeds, he was abandoned for years, the luck to find a captain to take him in and raise him, that was what had allowed him to adorn his body. Why? His face looked more like his fathers, he didn’t want to look like him, and he didn’t want to give him the satisfaction or chance to remember him.

He was a crow’s son and that’s what he loved now, the sea seemed to be his only easing moment. However, the captain had gotten mauled, killed in plundering and Sebastian was again on land. Drinking the days away, at least that was until he had gotten into a fight with a captain. It was until later that things had changed, that captain had been Anastasia. She offered him the opportunity to sail again and there was just something about her…that it made it hard to not follow.

✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯There are few spots without tattoos on his body, most surely hide scars.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
MIA

Left for just in case

Worick x↷x Pirate

。↗ && : A G E Thirty-one
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Straight
。↗ && : B I R T HAugust 5th

✖||✖ Determined
✖||✖ Sly
✖||✖ Brash
✖||✖ Laid back
✖||✖ Passive-aggressive

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NPirate King / Captain of The Dragon
。↗ && : W E A P O N S Dual flintlock pistols and a customized sword.
。↗ && : S H I P N A M EThe Dragon
↗ && : S T R E N G T HStrategy and fighting

╯╯╯Dual Flint-lock pistols and Cutomized sword

╯╯╯The Dragon

✖||✖He had a two loving parents and a younger sister... even had a stray dog at one point. As far as childhood went, Worick didn't have much of one nor did his sister seeing as she passed away just before her sixth birthday from starvation; A loving family was one thing, but a starving one was another. There had been too many mouths to feed and too little coming in. His parents, try as they might, could not bring in enough pay to feed a family of four three, so his mother ran off to sea thinking she could make more as a Pirate. His father remained with him, ill and dying from starvation just as his only daughter had. That's when Worick had to step up to the proverbial plate and take matters into his own hands. He learned to fend for himself and his father by stealing a variety of things; Coin, food, objects, etc. He was caught on a few occasions, just a beginner, but as he grew it became easier. Unfortunately, the only thing he couldn't steal was life. His father died a year or so after his mother left, leaving a fourteen year old boy behind.

At the age of sixteen, Worick joined a crew and headed out just as his mother did ten years ago. Unlike her, however, he would not be returning. There was nothing there... no one left; his mother having disappeared two years prior. So, he became a pirate, following in his mother's footsteps. However, unlike his mother, Worick was looking for freedom and adventure; Something he found easily during his days as a simple pirate. And as the years passed a new dream sprouted and drove him further into the world of Piracy. It was hard work and certainly a challenge he had never faced before, but he eventually made it to where he was looking. He became the Pirate King.

Time after that seemed to slow, bringing on new responsibilities and hardships, but he pulled through and took care of his own. He made sure the sick were taken care of, the orphaned were housed, the people were fed... the list went on, but he was a man of his word.

✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯Worick is partially blind in one eye, has a dragon tattooed on his shoulder among many other smaller tattoos/scars and has a photographic memory.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

MIA

Left for just in case

Dantex↷xMorgan

。↗ && : A G E Twenty-six
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Bisexual
。↗ && : B I R T HOctober 13th

✖||✖ Caring
✖||✖ Determined
✖||✖ Stubborn
✖||✖ Easy-going
✖||✖ Protective

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NCrew member aboard The Kraken
。↗ && : W E A P O N SGrenade rifle, four-barreled pistol and a sword
。↗ && : S H I P N A M EThe Kraken
↗ && : S T R E N G T HExplosives/Tinkering

╯╯╯ Grenade rifle, Four-barreled pistol, Sword

╯╯╯The Kraken

✖||✖ For a woman about to hang claiming their belly full was the only option if they wanted to live for an extra few months. In this time it'd give the mother time to plan an escape or wait for rescue. However, Dante's mothers was one of the unfortunate ones and was left to her own devices. She tried many times to escape but was always captured just as she got a whiff of freedom. When she grew bigger her belly made all movement ten times more difficult. This deterred her from trying to escape for some time but as soon as the pain began she fed off of the adrenaline and forced herself to try one more time. And still, she was caught and brought back to her cell before giving birth to Dante. She never got to hold him, the doctor too quick. Soon after she died, infection and fever taking her.

Dante was taken and cared for a short time by the doctor's wife. It wasn't necessarily a loving home, but it was a place with a roof, food and a bed. He remained with them for some time, receiving the occasional beating for not doing a chore or coming home past an appropriate time. It wasn't until he was about sixteen that he left the Doctor and his wife to live a more free and adventurous life. Dante had always loved the sea, had spent hours looking out into the vastness of it and watched as the ships dock. So, he packed up his things and boarded a ship and ended up in Pirate city where he began his new life.

✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯Dante is fully deaf in one ear and half in the other; ear drums damaged from close counters of the explosive variety. However, because of this, he's mastered the skill of reading lips. He, like many other's is covered with tattoos along with several scars/burns.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

MIA

Left for just in case

Aryax↷xRamsay

。↗ && : A G E Twenty-Two
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Heterosexual
。↗ && : B I R T HFebruary 14th

✖||✖ Playful
✖||✖ Loving
✖||✖ Head-Strong
✖||✖ Blunt
✖||✖ Sensitive

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NThe Dragon's First Mate
。↗ && : W E A P O N SPistol, sword, and a glaive.
↗ && : S T R E N G T HForging/repairing armor and weapons, tinkering.

╯╯╯Pistol, sword, and a glaive.

╯╯╯The Dragon...it's a ship...?

✖||✖Anya was born and raised in a small town to a prominent blacksmith, he was one of the best in the land. Her mother died when she was ten and she had one older brother. Growing up, just like her brother, Anya was taught her father's trade. She had the gift like him for the trade. Because the shop would one day pass on to her brother, as she was expected to marry and move out one day, Anya decided that she wanted to become a traveler. She didn't want to settle down, it just wasn't for her. Her father didn't exactly approve of her plans for later in life but he couldn't exactly stop her. However, sometime after she reached adulthood, what either of them wanted or didn't want didn't matter anymore. Slavers sacked the peaceful little town, killed most of the villagers and abducted the women and children; Anya was unfortunately one of the ones who had been taken. Her father and brother were badly injured trying to protect her and left for dead after the slavers left.
✖||✖For about a year Anya had been in the custody of some pig of a lord with several other young girls around her age. He liked to look at them, abuse them, and forced himself on some of the girls. For the longest time he didn't touch Anya but, when he decided to, he just about lost his life. Because of that, Anya was returned to the people he bought her from. She was to be sent across the sea to a buyer with several other people when their ship came under attack by a pirate ship. She was one of the lucky few who survived the attack. Although she didn't feel very lucky, her life had just been all over the place since her home had been sacked and she could only assume that her father and brother were dead due to how bad of shape she had been in when she was taken. But, fortunately for her, the pirates who attacked the ship weren't exactly what they were assumed to be. The captain was actually kind to her when he found her. He took her aboard the ship but not as a prisoner and not against her will. Since she had nothing left going for her life, she decided to stay. And now it has been about three years since she came aboard the ship.

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯She has a tattoo on her back and she also has some permanent scars from her time as a slave.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

MIA

Left for just in case

Lorasx↷xMartell

。↗ && : A G E Twenty-Six
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Homosexual
。↗ && : B I R T HJune 30th

✖||✖ Playful
✖||✖ Even-Tempered
✖||✖ Protective
✖||✖ Scatterbrained
✖||✖ Unpredictable

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NCrew
。↗ && : W E A P O N SPistol and twin blades.
。↗ && : S H I P N A M EThe Krakan
↗ && : S T R E N G T HCombat and Mechanics

╯╯╯Pistol and twin blades.

╯╯╯The Krakan

✖||✖Loras was born into a noble family, the b*****d child of a powerful lord; his mother was a maid. When his mother had become pregnant, the plan had been that she'd be sent away with plenty of money to live comfortably after her child was born. The lord didn't like the idea but he felt it was best. He had fallen in love with Loras' mother but didn't want his wife to know that and he certainly didn't want her terrorized by his wife and his wife's family. However, things didn't go as planned given that his mother died giving birth to him and Loras' father decided to raise him. Growing up, Loras was made very unwelcome in his home by his step-mother and her children. The only people who were kind to him were the servants and his father. But despite that, he wanted to leave home one day since he didn't have too many reasons to stay. And once he was fifteen, he did just that. Loras left home and didn't turn back. He made it through life doing odd jobs where he could find them and traveling from place to place, he was even an apprentice to a merchant for a few years.
✖||✖The road of travel led Loras everywhere and he even picked up skills he wouldn't have otherwise learned. While the idea of waking up somewhere new and meeting new people was exciting, he did miss the idea of having a place to call his own. He missed having friends and people to call family. Fortunately, however, a year ago he was given just that when he joined a pirate crew. Never did Loras think he'd ever end up on a pirate ship but it was something new and, over time, he grew close to the captain and her crew and even started to think of them as family.

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯Back tattoo, chest tattoo, and arm tattoo.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Jamesx↷xRoger

。↗ && : A G E 33
。↗ && : G E N D E Rmale
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Females
。↗ && : B I R T H30th of June

✖||✖ tempermental
✖||✖ rude
✖||✖ Bull headed
✖||✖ Protective
✖||✖ sarcasstic

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NGun Man
。↗ && : W E A P O N SDuel Pistols, and Swords
↗ && : S T R E N G T HUsing Guns and Carpentry

╯╯╯Guns and Sword

╯╯╯The Dragon and Im a Gunman

✖||✖Rodger had been sailing since he was 16 his mother a women married to a sailor when he was of age to join the Drakenfield Navy he did but soon understood those men did as the were told and sailing for the navy was taxing on hers destructive behavor. See he had this hard temper that never sat right with anyone.

Soon he was land ridden as he was kicked of the ship for getting a fight with the captain he knew what he did and he was damn proud two she he set out on his own.His own ship a little one man vessel with a sail but soon he was sailed over by a large sail boat. He was picked up by the crew out of the water he was ok with it but he wasn't expecting pirate would have been his rescues.

He soon began to take a spiral indulging himself into the pirate life killing whom ever but he gave that up when he found a women he held dear but when she found out what he was well that caused him to straighten himself out he married and then he decided to have kids he slowly took up a new trade becoming a carpenter and creating ship hulls from scratch.And he was soon to have a child.

His wife and new born did not make it so he returned to piracy to hopefully to go down like every good sailor defending the ship.

He almost met death twice but each time he pulled throw the worse damage he had took was that he Lost a hand to the fire soon gaining a hook in its place he wants his own ship but he fears that no one will follow to his captining so he is just a humble gunman aboard the Dragon fighting for his king.

✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯TattoosFirst Second

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Nierax↷xValentina

。↗ && : A G E Twenty-Six
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E Males
。↗ && : B I R T H6th of November}

✖||✖ Playful
✖||✖ Awareness
✖||✖ Stubborn
✖||✖ Loyal
✖||✖ Self-Reserved

。↗ && :O C C U P A T I O NCrew of the Kings Ship The Dragon
。↗ && : W E A P O N SHarper Ferry Pistol and a Sword
↗ && : S T R E N G T HSword play and Dancing

╯╯╯Her Harper Ferry Pistol was something that she had kept and taken from the corps of a Navy man who she first killed having to take it as a reward and for her sword its a weapon she had been given by one of the crew members who had died in her arms someone who had taught her so much, leaving it in her care.

╯╯╯Crew member of the Dragon

✖||✖Valentina had been on the run since she was 10 along with her little brother who was only 7 years old since then. They were on a run ever since their father was taken from them and was killed in front of the whole villagers to be hanged as they are accusing their father for being a Pirate. The next thing they knew is that the very same night their mother put them to bed after they had cried themselves to sleep and the last thing she heard her mother say to her with a kiss on the forehead was "I'm sorry..." because the next morning their mother was gone and they find themselves having to be chased out of the house for the navy men had come for them because they believe they will turn out to be like father a Pirate because they have the Pirate blood running through their veins.

While they had been on the run since then they had been in hiding until suddenly they had been separated from each other because of them. She had dragged her brother to get onto the pirate ship but he was pulled by the navy and so that is how they got separated from each other. Of course as she had become a stole away on a pirate ship it was obvious that she would be found out about her presence sooner or later. She was only 13 since then and her brother was 10 when they got separated. It was actually a surprise that when they had found out about her they did not throw her over board from what she had learnt about pirates especially by the journal she had kept with her by her father’s journey out in the sea as a pirate. Something that she had kept with her all this time ever since her father was killed even if it is true that her father was actually a pirate but it only just means she's born to be out in the sea and as she grew older that is what she had felt...her life is to be out in the sea adventuring.

But one thing for sure as they had kept her on this ship they had taught her ways to being part of the pirates, what it means to be one. She had learnt so much and becoming stronger in the ways of the sword and how to shoot with a pistol. It just proved that she really does have pirate blood within her. For this she found herself with a new family, though there is always that one thing that has always been in her mind and that was her blood family, her brother who she had gotten separated from. Out of this it is one of the reasons why she had not gone searching for him because she wants to be stronger and when she is strong she will go looking for him to bring him home to her.

She likes having to spend her time on deck having to Zone out thinking about her life before she had become a pirate, a family she once had along with her little brother who she is searching for after all this years and still looking for. Hoping that he is somewhere out there and still alive...since when they had returned her home town once of course she was afraid that she would get found out and be taken in but she had been looking for her brother who she was not able to find at all...but then again he would have been grown up now and look different not a little boy anymore. But of course like every pirate they had to leave or else they will be captured by the navy. There was only but one lead or clue she got about her brother and that was he had escaped from the navy 5 years ago, so he is somewhere out there. There is other times where you can find her having to read books if she’s not dancing somewhere around, find her reading her father’s journal or just other books of history or stories.

✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯A locket of her family which she treasures and a journal of her father while he was a pirate out in sea adventuring like she is.
Tattoo on her back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces