16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

The Noble snickers and slowly brings her horse to a stop in front of the well, blocking the town crier with the body of her large horse.

"Oh towns people," Shann grins and spreads her arms out as if shes trying to embrace the town, "You can comment all you want on my wealth, family, or whatever else bothers you, but I am here of my own goodwill! I don't want to see any more of my poor, poor towns people suffer an excruciating, horrific death! I will gladly provide you with shelter and protection but you will have to pay a price."

Shann circles the well once more before stopping again to continue her speech.

"Ask yourselves poor towns people, would you rather keep that cold, hard coin in your purse? Or would you rather pay a minimal fee for a nights protection and be able to see the almighty's bright sun rise in the morning? Of course," Shann glances at the Innkeeper and Hunter and smiles, " It is your life and your money, I cannot stop you from letting greed end your life."

Shann circles the well once more and brings her horse to a trot, leaving the mass of towns people behind. Her band of guards follow behind her leaving an image of a long, winding snake creeping back into its den.

"Aye, this is good news! If we are all in one place it will make it easier to stay safe! I thank you for your kindness, oh noble one!" The crier shouted, "Attention all! We have a place to stay safe until all this dies down!"

The hunter was still shuffled from all of the pulling and was frustrated. "Ya know maybe she's the beast and she wants us all in one place so she can kill us quick." The hunter stared at the crier like a looming wall. The hunter certainly wasn't the cheerful type.

Benevolent Master

9,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shadilverlegacy
Lord_Kavril
Shadilverlegacy
Lord_Kavril
Shadilverlegacy
A door from a fairly sized shack opens quietly. Shadilverlegacy walked to the commotion, "What in hell's name is going on!" They grabbed the buckets from the newsman. "stop that..please, I guess..." Legacy said with a pissed expression, and an annoyed tone.
"My apologies, ma'am," The Town Crier began with a slight bow, "But there has been a death over night. Alas, we knew it was coming, he was terribly ill. But ill will is coming from that dark tower that looms over this town has now cursed us! A creature stalks the night..." he said, getting quieter, shifty eyes in action, "and it could be anyone... or anything here."
The hunter scowled, "ugh...Of course it wasn't human I saw the body at least part of it..." Legacy couldn't handle the atmosphere, the noble, and the priest. They began pouting.

The crier fell silent as his eyes searched Shadi's face. This hunter had seen the beast?! "Preacher... Ay, preacher, we have someone who seen the beast that had done it!" He said, grabbing ahold of Shadi's upper arm.
Inteth

Cringing from the grab, the hunter pulled from the criers grab. "AY! You dolt! It was too dark, it ran off before I could get a good look. All I saw was the beasts leftovers!" Dusting her self off she whacked the crier hard on the back of the head.

"Oof!" the crier yalped as he was smacked upside the head, he quickly began to rub it, a face of pain showing. "Sorry, lass. Did ya find any tracks at least?"

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

The Noble snickers and slowly brings her horse to a stop in front of the well, blocking the town crier with the body of her large horse.

"Oh towns people," Shann grins and spreads her arms out as if shes trying to embrace the town, "You can comment all you want on my wealth, family, or whatever else bothers you, but I am here of my own goodwill! I don't want to see any more of my poor, poor towns people suffer an excruciating, horrific death! I will gladly provide you with shelter and protection but you will have to pay a price."

"Ask yourselves poor towns people, would you rather keep that cold, hard coin in your purse? Or would you rather pay a minimal fee for a nights protection and be able to see the almighty's bright sun rise in the morning? Of course," Shann glances at the Innkeeper and Hunter and smiles, " It is your life and your money, I cannot stop you from letting greed end your life."

Shann circles the well once more and brings her horse to a trot, leaving the mass of towns people behind. Her band of guards follow behind her leaving an image of a long, winding snake creeping back into its den.

"Aye, this is good news! If we are all in one place it will make it easier to stay safe! I thank you for your kindness, oh noble one!" The crier shouted, "Attention all! We have a place to stay safe until all this dies down!"

The innkeeper glared at the town crier "tsk. Should'a known you all would trust her. Well I sure don't trust that snake of a woman!" She leaned up against the front porch of her inn.

Benevolent Master

9,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shadilverlegacy
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

The hunter was still shuffled from all of the pulling and was frustrated. "Ya know maybe she's the beast and she wants us all in one place so she can kill us quick." The hunter stared at the crier like a looming wall. The hunter certainly wasn't the cheerful type.

"But lass, we've known the noblewoman since we came to this town! Surely its not her, we would have known by now! I reckon its more than safe in her mansion. All in one place so all can protect against an attack."

Benevolent Master

9,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

The innkeeper glared at the town crier "tsk. Should'a known you all would trust her. Well I sure don't trust that snake of a woman!" She leaned up against the front porch of her inn.

"Oh don't be like that, ma'am! I trust all of you! I just know if I'm going to survive the night, I best be in a well built shelter like the mansion."

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
"But crier, I have an inn to run an' how am I to keep all of my residents safe?" The town's innkeeper, Soul, asked. She had tired eyes from working long nights. She may have been a woman, but she still spoke her mind; especially when it came to business. "And that tower...." her head shook from side to side, not wanting to think about the consequences, "I know nothin' good can come of it".

Her eyes widened a little, but only for a minute before she closed them and shook her head. "My dear crier, we shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I plan to up my security for the night; but I don't intend to see any werewolf".

"Aye, suit yourself, my lady. I might be jumping to a conclusion prematurely, you're absolutely right. We ought to speak to the preacher and see if he reckons its the work of the devil or not, right?" he asked her, looking for a little guidance, as she had shot down his original theory.

"Hmm...that seems to be a good idea. We should get a meeting set up with the others....though I don't know if I'd invite that noble" she turned her head away, frowning a little and narrowing her brow".

"I'm sorry lady Soul, but now is not a good time for us to start splitting up. If there is a monster out there we are strongest as a single unit!" he said with a nod as he slide a hand to her back. "A town meeting is a good idea, let us set this up with the Preacher, we can hold it in the church!"

"hmph. Fine crier, but you better be paying my bill" She paused, then suddenly looked shaken But what of my residents? I can't just leave them!" She looked at the crier, almost a bit hurt by his mistrust of her intuition, and forgetting about the people in her care.

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril

Her eyes widened a little, but only for a minute before she closed them and shook her head. "My dear crier, we shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I plan to up my security for the night; but I don't intend to see any werewolf".

"Aye, suit yourself, my lady. I might be jumping to a conclusion prematurely, you're absolutely right. We ought to speak to the preacher and see if he reckons its the work of the devil or not, right?" he asked her, looking for a little guidance, as she had shot down his original theory.

"Hmm...that seems to be a good idea. We should get a meeting set up with the others....though I don't know if I'd invite that noble" she turned her head away, frowning a little and narrowing her brow".

"I'm sorry lady Soul, but now is not a good time for us to start splitting up. If there is a monster out there we are strongest as a single unit!" he said with a nod as he slide a hand to her back. "A town meeting is a good idea, let us set this up with the Preacher, we can hold it in the church!"

souleaterG

"No need to lay a hand on one another." The priest pauses for a moment and glaces over from Shadi toward Soul.

"He is right, you know. We not only have strength in numbers, we are less likely to be ambushed if there are more and feel outnumbered"

He looks, back over at Shadi, "Please, tell us where you saw this."

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

The hunter walked over to the inn keeper and smiled, but it looked forced and angry. "Don't worry about it, if I can get a good meal at your inn tonight I'll protect you and your customers." Takes Souls hand and kisses it. "Hmmmm? So?"

Benevolent Master

9,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG

"hmph. Fine crier, but you better be paying my bill" She paused, then suddenly looked shaken But what of my residents? I can't just leave them!" She looked at the crier, almost a bit hurt by his mistrust of her intuition, and forgetting about the people in her care.

"Hm... you're right, lady Soul. You tend to your residents. But please be present if the Preacher sets up a meeting in the church, then we can decide what to do there."

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Lord_Kavril
Shadilverlegacy
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

"But lass, we've known the noblewoman since we came to this town! Surely its not her, we would have known by now! I reckon its more than safe in her mansion. All in one place so all can protect against an attack."
The hunter looked as if she was about to explode with rage as she stomped to the crier, "I CAN PROTECT MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AND I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO A DOLT LIKE YOU!!" She poked his chest hard with a twisted angry face.

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Shadilverlegacy
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash
souleaterG

Shadilverlegacy

The hunter walked over to the inn keeper and smiled, but it looked forced and angry. "Don't worry about it, if I can get a good meal at your inn tonight I'll protect you and your customers." Takes Souls hand and kisses it. "Hmmmm? So?"

Soul pulled her hand back, glaring "I'd love to set up just that, however, after talking with the crier and the priest I don't think sticking together would be a bad idea; although that isn't to say that I trust that snake...However" She smiled a little, "would you be willing to keep an eye on my residents?"

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Inteth
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG

souleaterG

"No need to lay a hand on one another." The priest pauses for a moment and glaces over from Shadi toward Soul.

"He is right, you know. We not only have strength in numbers, we are less likely to be ambushed if there are more and feel outnumbered"

He looks, back over at Shadi, "Please, tell us where you saw this."

Legacy pauses, still scowling with anger. She sighs and then speaks, "I saw it real close to the tower, in the wooded area where I hunt pheasant and duck...That thing had scared away my dinner and lunch for the next 3 weeks." She scowls deeper and pouts while crossing her arms.

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
souleaterG

"Hm... you're right, lady Soul. You tend to your residents. But please be present if the Preacher sets up a meeting in the church, then we can decide what to do there."

She looked up at the crier and sighed. "If my residents can be protected by the hunter, or stay in the chapel, I'll come with you; but only because I feel staying in a group would better our chances of surviving."

Benevolent Master

9,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shadilverlegacy
Lord_Kavril
Shadilverlegacy
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash

The hunter looked as if she was about to explode with rage as she stomped to the crier, "I CAN PROTECT MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AND I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO A DOLT LIKE YOU!!" She poked his chest hard with a twisted angry face.

"Ya need to watch your animistic anger, Lass... may give people the wrong impression. I'm just doing my job as the town crier, no need to flip out." he muttered with a hint of threatening in his voice (during the anger line) but he kept his hands up to to the side so she was aware he wasn't going to do anything about her in-your-face attitude.

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
souleaterG
Shadilverlegacy
souleaterG
Lord_Kavril
SoggySquash

Soul pulled her hand back, glaring "I'd love to set up just that, however, after talking with the crier and the priest I don't think sticking together would be a bad idea; although that isn't to say that I trust that snake".

Legacy sighs and walks away, "I thought I could trust you, but you're running away just like the rest of them, but I'm not running, I'm going to fight the beast!" Legacy pauses "I still want that food though..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff