• Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Anastasia sat in the tavern drinking a little wine she didn't like the harsh taste of the rum it burned going down and same way if it came back up so she enjoyed her wine listening to the hustle and bustle of the tavern mainly the other crews a bar maidens asking if they needed more rum. She just watched her own crew because they seem to always find trouble may it be a women or another fight. When she took on her crew she took on a second family and life.

Anastasia swirled her wine around in her goblet she watched as the red colors went in circles as it did she sighed this was ok for her she had got a meal but it was slow coming because the taverns inn supplied that. The bar maid soon brought it over to her placing it down. It was a simple stew with meat and vegetables soon a letter arrived for her from her past life she let out a sigh reading it over.

Letter
                                                        Lady Anastasia
                                                        The forces Of Vocana have completely captured the city of Aonoir but seems the city fled to Drakenfield before any further damage could be done.

She Let out a grateful sigh she quickly signed the letter and wanted it took to the king. Running the Aristocrat spy ring was one of her jobs that she took seriously she was a Lady but being a pirate came first. She was happy that Aonoir was safe since that was her homeland she needed to celebrate it what better way then to pay for a round of drinks for all the men in the bar. She stood "This Round Is On Me!" She then heard a shot fired most likely a tiff she sat down once she heard the cheer of the men. She was happy to have such good men when sailing they obeyed the codex well and most of all had respect for her. That in her eyes mattered the most.

Anastasia sat eating her stew slowly watching everyone have a grand time. She took out a small bag of money counting the coin for her meal her men's drinks and the bars drinks. She pillaged enough to cover it all. She sat back full but still had enough to feed another grown man she ate like a bird because of something that happen in her past but it was still good the potatoes were delicious. She listened to the tavern music and heard shouting most likely a bar fight that she choose to ignore but it made her think maybe it was Sebastian because his temper seem to get the best of him at times.

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• Getting in trouble was easier than staying out of it, that was all someone should know about Sebba, he was of no good deed when it came to insulting of picking at him, at least if his mood was sour before. He had just had a fun time getting out for a breath of air that some pole sized salt rat blocked his way in the tavern. It was not that he was blocking his way in than his words, he didn’t need them to poke for how he looked, he knew clearly well how he was! His shirt had gotten slightly ripped and that b*****d had tried to shoot some holes in his body before Sebastian managed to hit him over the head with a casual lounging rock just waiting to break some head. Thankfully he had taken a nap next to the tavern, others should tend to him, he had time for his mates only. Speaking of crew, he should avoid even a peep out of what he had done to the Captain, she tended to not like his style of handling altercations.

The First mate dusted himself off as he paraded inside, adjusting the shirt as the sword still against his hip, walking through the mass of people, some not even managing to stand or simply fumbled up a dance. A grimace plastered on the heavy tattooed man’s face as he swam his way to one table. Finally taking a seat next to the captain of the Kraken, his face turned to her, his eyes taking in her features as if he didn’t see her so many times before. “What feeds you? I don’t think food is keeping you in this shape.” he muttered a simple scold, wrapped in a question to just not make it obvious that he had tried his best to avoid thinking of her just starving herself.

Of course his smile held a guilt in it, he didn’t want to break his word and getting in trouble was something he could not avoid. His hands raised as he set his laced fingers on the table and sighed. “Tell me, when are we sailing home?” it wasn’t a real home, he just wanted back in the water, just because he knew of his father, it didn’t mean he had no plans with him. Cutting him to bits would be something to satisfy his hatred for him.

His eyes rolled back towards the food, a more childish face as he turned to her as he pointed. “If you don’t eat that anymore, you can feed me some.” he half teased, it was just the way she acted around him that he could behave.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Harry_Break_Free

Anastasia sat there cutlass at hand when the noise of the fight died down her first mate decided to join her she knew what kept him up but didn't bother scolding him over it, She figured what good would it do besides wasting her breath over it.She made a face at the food comment she never explained her past really well to him but food in a few bites would fill her. "Here take it Im full" She knew he would take it no hesitation she rolled her eye and shook her head at him she had this motherly nature toward him and her crew but more toward him he understood her hardship better then any other.

Before she had met Sebastian she was on a dark path always drunk never sober she was taking a downward spiral to Davy Jones locker and it was starting to turn into a dark alley of nothingness. The first fight she got in with any pirate was Sebastian and he was a bit of a mean fighter. She soon took that he reminded her so much of her ward Annabelle the sweet girl she had lost back home with a nasty temper but sweet toward her that was how she saw Sebby.

She thought about he question about when they will head home she was unsure she had business on land and some of the crew didn't have his passion like he did for the sea she respected that and once said and done she would most likely give the ship to him if anything were to happen to her. She thought about everything then finally thought of an answer "Im sleeping on the ship tonight the waves calm me your welcome to be on the ship even when we are docked Sebby if it will help with your burning fire inside." She spoke to him soft as she soon sipped her wine. The things she would do for her family (crew).

She sighed as polished of her wine smiling at Sebby again he didn't know her real self no one knew the curse behind the Armadante name not even her first mate. Mainly That the eldest daughter was a pirate and that she ran a spy-ring for the said pirate king but most of all that her true Identity would most likely get a few bits of lead in her or a cutlass or two. She wasn't bother by it just the king backed her and she did the same for hem,She hoped, She payed for everything. She soon place a small hand on Sebbys smiling as she stood "Im going to go to my cabin and draw up a few things on the map of places that might be worth sailing to if you would join me I would be grateful maybe I can spin you a tale or two"With that she headed to the door.

Omnipresent Vampire

lunastasia iv

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• Her approval for food was quickly accepted, as long as he could eat what was left of her meal it brought more acceptance to him, he had no fear of actually dying from poisoning and she was always this way with food, it wasn’t good but he never bothered to push her on why she didn’t eat, he wanted to leave her that certain mystery they always had, they both had things to hide and even if she would share such secrets, he would bring them to his watery grave with him. As long as he knew her, she had never been one to abandon him, with his own troubles; he could at least be there for her at all times.

As he listened to her, he smiled, he was not going to ignore the chance to actually stay on the ship, he was better off there than in some nasty room here on land. As he shoveled away his meal, he had licked his lips, wiping away the remains on the sleeve of his shirt as he got himself up. “I rather play guard than stay longer on land.” he said as he moved towards the door, the chance for tales had fired him up even more of coming with her. He would always be up to hear some things he never heard.

Once outside, his eyes darted to the slumped body close to the tavern, a grimace once more on his still young looking face as he walked alongside Anastasia. “You have found some spots worth to travel to?” he asked tilting his head as his hands rested behind his neck, his fingers laced as his eyes were half lidded, the chance to sleep on the ship was good. “Am I allowed to sleep in your cabin, captain?” it wasn’t more than just a joke he tried several times, but it was always worth a try to hear her deny or push it back smartly. He knew the woman was smarter than any of those high schooled men walking around with their weird clothes.

I can always take the floor for a nap.” he had little alcohol that night, it had been safe to drink less when on land, he liked more to feel the waves when drunk. At least there was nobody to pick a fight with him there.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

x_CaptainMo_x

Harry_Break_Free

Anastasia walked with Sebby at her side like normal her first mate always a childish she smiled looking at her shaking her head "You can join me for a drink in my cabin but Sebby you know the Codex you better not break it hate to have to throw you off the side of the rails of the ship" She joked back she wouldn't harm him maybe maroon him if needed but she would easily set him somewhere she would go back to but she never could see him doing such a thing. She had done it to a few men in the beginning expecting a newer captain not to know the codex but she was trained to be a pirate by the king himself she knew it better then the scars on her hands, and she had a lot.

Anastasia arrived onto the ship the Krakan a red sail ship and cherry wood a beautiful ship that once was a ship in the Drakanfield Armada but then she was called the Majesty but Myra had taken her out single handily granted she stowed away picking of the crew but Myra was the smartest she knew as a pirate but she was gone and the Krakan is hers. She ran her hand along the banister like a man would touch a women gentle with the deepest passion. She loved this ship more then anyone could ever imagine She took pride in her ship well as her crew and she wanted to sail her till the days of her end life but she had other Duties more important then piracy but no one knew.

She opened her cabin doors once Sebby walked in she locked the doors. The captain quarters large but there was no bed she removed that replacing it with a hammock it was a lot better and steady then a bed that never moved making her able to get a good rest.The center piece of the room was a war table maps of the land marks all over mainly one of places she wanted to attack. The ones on the land were very different then the ones on the sea marking where each army was at and what battles have been one. She had letters and paper everywhere scattered mainly her spy ring but she had a bird cage that sat a white dove with a red string on its foot.

She was going to wait on the letter for now she needed to tell Sebastian her truth and the whole truth."You might want to sit Sebastian I know you can keep my secrets but I need you to hear this, and by Davy Jones Locker if you tell anyone else I will personally take my pistol and let both rounds go off in your head understand" She only used his name when she was serious that's how she got his full attention just like a mother would to to scold her child.

She sat down after she poured him a glass of rum and her a glass of wine.

Anastasia shifted in her seat "My Full name is Anastasia Iris Armadante daughter of Thisus Dranken Armadante and Oasis spring Armadante the last living Heir to the Throne of Aonoir"She spoke her Title like she had done so many times in the past she sighed looking at Sebby "I was not raised to be a pirate but when I was 16 I had made a decision to no longer take the beating and stares of other people I learned to fight and defend my self before I was even ready to take the throne I had took 4 lives" She held up her hand each finger for the person she said "My Uncle My cousin Luther My cousin Gunther and their mother Cassandra I choose to spear the youngest Annabell made her my ward a fun loving child that reminds me so much of you. My family that choose to betray me and try to kill me in horrible ways"

Flashback.
                                                        Anastasia had been away for days in Drakenfield her father had passed away and she decided after 5 long months of making allies to come home for his funeral.In the time it took her to get of the boat she was greeted by a small army her boat soon took and her men killed one by one in front of her and she was beaten and drug into the city, In nothing but her undergarments and thrown into the dungeon Daily she endured beatings torture and consistent burns to her back and body with a hot iron.

Her people soon where starved for disobeying the royal family Gunther and Luther were killed by her hand she had sharpened utensils they came to see her daily to pick and throw things at her she had stabbed them both to death the torture soon grew she slowly was starting to become the husk of a women,slowly she was losing hope. Her uncle had lost his patients with Anastasia wanting her hung for the killing of his sons. She was brought out before the people that thought she had died revolted out rescuing her the guards fought by her side but when the people wanted her uncle hung she cut off the snakes head with his own sword.

Anastasia left Casandra alive till she too tried to poison and kill her. She had her killed in her sleep and assassination by her own hand because she had took Annabell under her wing and she wanted no part on letting the girl watch her mother die. Anastasia did have them buried in the family grave to show loyalties to the name Armadante she developed a spy ring to know what people were doing but soon war broke out after the fall of her uncle but she was drug to sea for her ship royal ship the Legacy to be destroyed nearly drowning her for her to drift to the shore of the Pirate city to be found by the king .

Anastasia had finished a whole bottle of wine as long as it took to tell her tail "After that the king taught me how to be a pirate and I set sail with the late Pirate Queen before me and now Im the Pirate queen and the captain of this grand vessel" She was swimming in thoughts and was drunk. She then looked at the empty bottle this was her first mate and she was drunk his tattoos looked almost like they were trying to kill each other in a bloody battle.

Romantic Trash

User Image
User Image

xxD a n t exxM o r g a n
xxxxxxxx|| Location: Tavern || Company: Friends? || Feeling: Tipsy ||

xxxxxHeave a pawl, oh, heave away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWay, ay, roll an' go!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe anchor's on board an' the cable's all stored,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTimme rollickin' randy dandy O!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dante knocked his mug against five others, cheering loudly before knocking back the drink and slamming the emptied cup on the table. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked around the table as the others quickly finished and did the same. They'd been docked for a few hours now, busy drinking their day away, as usual. Not much else to do unless the Captain ordered so. Well, suppose that wasn't a hundred percent true. There were plenty a' things to do... just nothing quite as exciting as pillaging or hunting. Then again, suppose it depended on the person and how they looked at it. Dante stroked his beard, smoothing down the short hairs as he looked around the tavern. The place was busy, typically so. It was were everyone hung around after all. He scanned over the crowd, looking for familiar faces but was soon drug back into the game the table had started. Another round was set in front of them, the men raising their mugs with a cheer before chugging the brew once more. This pattern continued for several more rounds before a few of them men began dropping out; Dante literally drinking them under the table.

He had about half a pint left when he saw his Captain stand and shout something about a round on her. He grinned, raising his mug slightly in acceptance. Any free drink was fine by him. He knocked back the rest of his drink before grabbing another from a passing bar maid. "Ye drink like a fish, lad!" One of the men commented, Dante just able to catch the movements of his lips before taking a swig of his new drink. "Aye, 'least I don't smell like one!" He replied with a smirk, the man slapping his back with a husky chuckle of his own. "I like this on'... too bad ye sail aboard The Krakan." The Krakan was a pleasant enough ship. It was fair and treated it's crew right, so there was no need for him to retaliate upon drunken words swapped between two pirates. Besides, his Captain was still in the tavern... or was. Looking over the crowd again he noticed she had left her spot at the bar, likely heading back to the ship. He leaned back in the chair, letting his mug rest on the edge of the table.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Omnipresent Vampire

lunastasia iv

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• Captain, im short fused like a gun, but im not forgetful…not that it would be the first time I get off a ship like that.” he joked with a laugh, of course breaking the codex meant more harm for him. He didn’t want to lose his family and disappoint the Captain. He could get into fights all day and night but to stay in her cabin, it was too uncomfortable for him and he had his own place to sleep in, just perfect to have no problem with the rules and his odd sleeping pattern. Following the woman, his eyes catching glimpse of the area, he wanted to be careful, he never was well on land, as long as his father was alive he would never feel safe where other pirates would be around. At least he could make sure that way, Anastasia will never get hurt, he was keeping a watchful eye whenever he was around.

Sitting down at her request, his eyes lit up in confusion as he tilted his head, his hand lifted to let only his index finger open and made an X mark over his chest. He was not going to tell secrets, no matter how money worth those would be, he was not going to betray his family. Of course her words had stirred surprise in him, it wasn’t something he had expected her to keep, he knew there had to be a secret behind her but this was something new that he had to take in and the long tale had kept him intrigued, he did finish his rum slow, kept with eyes locked on her as he listened to her voice.

As the Captain of the Kraken finished her own tale to him, his hands rested on the table, his eyes closed for a moment. “I always knew there was more to you than just your title.” he said with a smile as he shook his head. “Your past doesn’t change who you are in my eyes, still the Captain of this ship.” he said as he got up to grab the empty bottle to dispose of it as he moved to smile as he was at the door. “I will take the secret with me in the grave. Get some rest Captain.” he said as he could see she was more than tipsy on the alcohol she drank.

Exiting the cabin, he grabbed the bottle with a smirk as he moved to the edge of the ship, catching sight of stumbling figures as he pondered if it would be safe to toss the bottle over the edge on some poor drunks head. He settled back, leaning against the railing as he just sighed, not worth to be that evil. He had no fun if he could not see the ship sail already and do such in celebration.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

x_CaptainMo_x

Harry_Break_Free

Anastasia listned to her first mate bed it was for her since she had not been a drinker and even light wine got to her but she never would touch rum it always ended up in the sea when she drank it and why waste something that her men would enjoy. She knew he crew well they all where known by name by her and some even got nicknames like Sebby but he was her favorite anyone could see that. If they looked at how they interacted some said brother and sister, but anyone could see it was a stronger bound then that.

She kicked her boots off and looked in her drawer she quickly changed into her gown to fall asleep. She laid there with a sigh the world swirling but she quickly stood up. She needed to make sure the rest of the crew got a good nights sleep. She opened the door she was so drunk she didn't care about her indecency (outfit). She looked at Sebastian holding a simple bag of coin "Sebby be a dear and make sure the rest of the crew get to bed safely Im thinking at noon we need to ready the ship for a journey I wanna get a jump start their will be a Vocana supply ship crossing to the Aonoir fort and I like to take it out and the supplies it carries" She knew he like taking down a few ships mainly things essentials for the city.

The city didn't trade with other citys it took the supplies they needed and with things picking up and fall and winter approaching they needed to stock up on medicines food wood coal rum and odds and ends. She made sure that those things got where they needed to be made sure that the people of this vast pirate city had what they needed to service and politics were of understanding here king make sure the people get what they need the queen and everyone make sure the supplies is there and the Joker and Knight made sure peace and everyone got their share and rations they needed the system had its flaws but no one argued and everyone got what they needed.

Anastasia took a big yawn steadying herself against the door looking at Sebby "thank you for understanding me Sebby It matters just one I retire I'm passing the reign of this ship off to you just as Myra passed it on to me but I don't now I feel like I'm abandoning her like this" She caressed the cabin door "the Krakan Is a beautiful beast and deserves only the best.

Festive Trash

User Image

User Image
                                                  Ƚ σ ʀ ɑ sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  Ϻ ɑ ʀ τ ε ʟ ʟxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx→ Location ↻ Tavern ⋮ Company ↻ People ⋮ Attire ↻ Click Me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ʙʀεɑτнε ʏσυʀ ʟɪғε ɪɴτσ мε.ɪ cɑɴ ғεεʟ ʏσυ.ɪ ɑм ғɑʟʟɪɴɢ, ғɑʟʟɪɴɢ ғɑsτεʀ.ʙʀεɑτнε ɪɴτσ мε.

Loras didn't have much to do with his time so he headed into the local tavern where he was sure to find a familiar face. Upon his entry, several eyes went straight on to his form. Loras glanced about for a moment before shrugging it off and heading straight to the bar, the stares he had gotten leaving when he posed no threat or disruption. Stopping at the bar, he leaned on the counter as he waited to be helped. What he wanted wasn't all that complicated, a nice tall glass of alcohol. It seemed anymore Loras mostly spent his days staring at the bottom of a mug. He had never been such a heavy drinker until he joined this pirate crew but he couldn't and wouldn't complain. It's also the most fun he's ever had in his life as well.

You probably wouldn't know it by looking at him but Loras came from money. He was the son of a powerful and well-respected lord. Why was he here in a dirty tavern with sweaty and equally dirty men then? The company was far better than the kind back home. Although his father was a lord, his mother was a maid that his father had secretly loved. Had his mother not died on the birthing bed, his life would be very different today. He'd probably be living out on a house somewhere by the sea with his mother, living off of his father's wealth but away from the estate. However, after his mother died, his father decided to raise him, much to his step-mother's dismay. She, her family, and her children made sure Loras was not welcome in their home. Loras, frankly, grew tired of their s**t and decided to leave his comfy life for something better. Being on his own hadn't been easy and got very lonely at times but he enjoyed it more. Plus his travels led him here, into a pirate's life. Not somce place he thought he'd ever be but, the ship he was on was a place he could call home and it's crew family.

Upon receiving a tall mug of ale, he took the mug and glanced about for a place to sit. After a moment, he spotted a familiar face at a table filled with unfamiliar yet seemingly friendly faces. It was Dante, one of his fellow crewmen. He was talking with and laughing with what looked pirates from another crew. Although everyone looked as pirates as vicious, stone-cold thieves, killers, and rapists...well, some were but others weren't. They could be some of the most interesting and friendliest people he's ever met. Honestly at times it seemed like the poorer people were the friendly, respectable bunch while the wealthy were all assholes. Of course, sometimes it could be the other way around but still. "Good day gentlemen, may I join you?" But unlike most pirates, he didn't exactly talk like them. Not that he didn't want to, it just wasn't something he couldn't help. Given his status growing up, he had learned to speak properly and was still learning pirate jargon. It also didn't help that his captain had a speech similar to his own. Without waiting for a response, however, he pulled a chair over and plopped down into it next to Dante.

Romantic Trash

User Image

T H ExxPIRATExxKIN G
W O R I C KxxB O H E N

|| No one || The Dragon || Nuetral ||

Worick idly stroked at his beard, gaze flicking over the scrawl upon the page, as he sat in the undisturbed silence of his quarters aboard his ship. It'd been hours since they had left Tamdour, setting sail for an island rumored to hold a useful sum of treasure. Sure, he could've sent out any other ship, but he didn't. He needed to sail... needed to feel breeze against his face and feel the sea underneath his feet. And, of course, that meant taking work with him. His desk was laden with papers, all hand scrawled by the members of his armada of ships. Complaints, supply demands, reports, etc. You name it it was most-likely piled on his desk. Worick let out a soft breathe, lifting his chalice to his lips and taking a drink, eyes never straying from the paper. Fortunately, so far everything seemed to be neutral.

He put his cup down, fingers brushing over the markings etched into the metal as he leaned back into his chair. He'd been at this for several hours already and about a quarter of the way through the papers. Surely there was a way to lighten the load... suppose there was. He could lure someone into the job, but could he trust them not to spill under pressure. No. It was better off he did this alone, just like everything else. Trust was in short supplies these days; You never knew who exactly you were talking to.

Finished with the paper, he placed it into the open drawer to his right and grabbed for his drink again. Taking a sip, he grabbed another tattered sheet of paper and began to read. This pattern continued until his chalice emptied and had to pause to refill it. Then he was back to work, reading and sorting as The Dragon glided through the calm water.

'I like that you're a little damaged, it shows you can manage.'xxxx

Festive Trash

User Image

User Image
                                                      Α ʀ ʏ ɑxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      Ɍ ɑ м s ɑ ʏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx→ Location ↻ The Dragon ⋮ Company ↻ Worick Bohen ⋮ Attire ↻ Click Me

xxxx.мɑκε мε fεεʟ ɑʟɪѵε.ɑɴᴅ sнɑττεr мε.

Arya let out a soft yawn as she stared off into the horizon. Nothing but sea around them with no land in sight. She had guesstimated that it'd be another couple of hours or so before they reached the island. The idea of treasure hunting sounded like fun, they were in need for a little adventure. Turning, she made her rounds above and below deck to make sure everyone was at their stations and doing what needed to be done, she didn't tolerate goofing off if there was work that needed done. She wanted to make certain that this trip would be smooth and problem-free. Fortunately the crew seemed to be on task so there was little for her to really do.

With a face like hers, she could very well be mistaken for a nobleman's daughter. But, much to the shock of many who meet her, Arya was indeed a pirate. Although, she was not always a pirate. She had actually been born to a blacksmith but a few years ago her home had been sacked and she was captured and placed into slavery. She couldn't have claimed to have a cushy life but it was a good one up until that incident took place. Fortunately she was eventually unintentionally rescued by the captain of this ship and had been aboard it for the pass three years. Sure, she could have returned to her home town but there was nothing left for her there. Her family was presumed dead and her home had been burnt to the ground. She didn't expect to spend the rest of her years as a pirate but, it wasn't a bad life. She had a new family and this ship was now her home. She honestly couldn't ask for more.

After making sure everything was going smoothly and reminding the navigator seven times where they were going, she retreated to the captain's cabin to check on Worick. Likely he was drowning in both work and drink, something that wasn't exactly unusual. Pirates seemed to love their alcohol. Arya certainly didn't drink as much as them but she had become a bit of a heavy drinker after she joined the crew. She never used to drink so much before and, when she did, she would drink wine. Now she was drinking all kinds of things but her preferred types were rum, ale, and brandy with brandy being her favorite. Upon entering, her assumptions were correct. Closing the door behind her, she made her way over to him. It looked as though he was in need of a break considering low long he had been cooped up in here for with his papers. "Hey." She spoke lightly as she came up behind him, slipping her arms around him from behind as her face leaned toward his to give his cheek a soft kiss. "Workin' hard or hardly workin'?" She joked as she placed a few more kisses on to his skin.

Whether or not it was obvious to the crew, Arya had a romantic relationship going on with Worick, something else she hadn't anticipated happening in her life. But, for the past two years they had been seeing each other and sleeping together. It wasn't something either of them really kept to themselves but they certainly didn't go broadcasting it either. Arya didn't know about Worick but, there were just things she preferred not to tell others. The world didn't need to know what she did in her spare time but she certainly wouldn't deny it if questioned. "Looks like you could use a break." Arya continued as she moved around to his side. Worick, as expected, welcomed the distraction by allowing some room to appear between his body and the table. Arya straddled his lap, her arms sliding around his neck as she did so. A smile crept across her lips as she looked up at him and gently kissed his lips. The two certainly had an age gap between them, Worick being almost a decade her senior. But, Arya didn't care. His charms somehow won her over and she could honestly say she was in love with this man.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Romantic Trash

User Image
User Image

xxD a n t exxM o r g a n
xxxxxxxx|| Location: Tavern || Company: Friends? / Loras || Feeling: Tipsy ||

xxxxxHeave a pawl, oh, heave away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWay, ay, roll an' go!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe anchor's on board an' the cable's all stored,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTimme rollickin' randy dandy O!

The others continued to chat around him, Dante shrugging off the other man's touch as he shifted in his seat. The man didn't seem to mind however, seeing as he was too busy knocking back another mug of brew; something Dante needed to do. There was no way he was going to let these men catch up to him. So, he knocked back the rest of his drink and slide the empty cup into the middle of the table. He had lost count as to how many he'd drunk already, but if he had to guess it would be somewhere in the high twenties. "I bet ya twelve doubloons ye can't drink another five brews." He wiped his chin with the back of his hand as a small hiccup escaped. Dante turned to the man, eyes narrowing slightly; a look that clearly said 'challenge accepted'. "Get yur gold ready, lads!" However, before the challenge could start a familiar face came into view. He was a mate of Dante's; Loras. They both worked on the Krakan and had even spent some time together off the ship. He seemed a decent enough lad and good company, so of course Dante became attached to him. A smile grew on his face as he stretched his arms wide in welcoming. "Loras!" His name came out slightly slurred, but no less than happy to see him. "Jus' in time to witness me win twel' doubloons!" His arms lowered as his next round of drinks were set in front of him.

The others welcomed him much the same, raising their mugs in greeting. "Tryin' butter us up, lad?" "Gentlemen. 'Aven't heard that one before." The two chuckled, clacking their mugs together. "None a' ya bastards are that sort." He cut in, taking a swig of his drink before looking to Loras. "Been here long?" He was curious. Had he overlooked him in the crowd?

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
        User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• James woke in a bit of a stur he was well hung over for one and another was a bit disturbed looking at some of his crew mates that he had shared a room with were gone he asked to be woke up because he didn't want left behind he loved sailing it was his favorite thing to do after being on land but he knew some of the mates were a bit sore with him after playing a bit of cards and losing to him he sighed oh well things could be worse he could alway be full of lead laying belly down in the sea.

He decided to take a walk his clothes just seem to stick to him when he made it out into the hot weather he hated the heat and it sucked he stood watching the sun go down and he saw her The Krakan a ship with red sail and red wood beautiful cherry he had to board her but he heard voices one being female most likely the young poppet Anastasia and her first mate. He rolled his eyes a bit but still approached the ship crossing onto her from her port side.

He smiled "good d..." he stopped mid sentence seeing the captain in decent and drunk.This was a sight she was next to her cabin door and stroking it he took a deep gulp but then looked at Sebastian not even knowing what to do about the lass. "You look lovely as ever Captian Anastasia" He cooed but his eyes tried so hard not to trail her figure the curves she had such a little women with a powerful title he couldn't help but stare she was a lovely sight for his sore eyes.He just drank in the image compleatly blowing off Sebastian. He went to take a step forward then remembered the bond Anastasia and her first mate had and he stopped "Are you going to put your dear mother to bed or should I" He slightly purred like a kitten he wanted to but again he did not want his throat slit today.

Omnipresent Vampire

lunastasia iv

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• Sebastian had held the bottle over the railing, listening to the soft waves moving against the ship, even if docked, it still felt close to the open sea, but nothing could be more comforting than the real wide and vast watery grave. It was more to it than just water, it had that air he missed even if he knew his mission to well, it was nights like this that he found himself thinking what he would do if Anastasia had not found him, well fought him. Her voice had shaken him out of his daze, of course his unexpected mind had reacted with shock at the sight of her clothing. He was a man, but the captain was more to him than just a mere woman. His hand had let go of the empty bottle, having it drop from his hands as he watched it fall into the water. So much of him tossing it at someones head. As he had turned around, his eyes shut, he bit his lip pondering. "Captain, i think they can handle themselves and what good is it to send me? I will only end up having to pay for reparations." he said as he hoped that he would not end up crashing with someone again.

But it seemed his luck had not been so easy, his eyes had opened at a man's voice, it wasn't anyone from the crew and his curiosity had made him stare at the figure, his eyes squinted at him for a moment before they opened fully to realize just what this guy was doing. His body had taken act before his mouth, standing close to cover Anastasia as he turned to look at her. It was all his will to not bash him. "Go rest captain, tomorrow we set sail." he assured her, she was after all someone special to him and this Gunman was getting so bad on his nerves.

Turning on the heels of his boots, he stomped closer to him, his finger pointed at the man as he frowned. "She is not my mother and who do you think you are?" it was more related to his offer to bring Anastasia to bed, but he was angry and his hand gripped the man's shirt to drag him off. "Off the ship before i toss you down in the water. Lets go."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff