Mayander
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts

yup im just gonna join the free ones

and always participate ... .until get tired loool

until we use all of the items on the closet rofl

Yep ! or this rofl rofl rofl rofl

anyway how are u feeling do u still have a headache?

I do not feel headache, it's so good to feel like that ... and I hope to sleep well but now this so hot ..... I think I'll take cold yogurt now 4laugh
Deidrice
VanessaTheMistress
Deidrice
VanessaTheMistress
Deidrice
VanessaTheMistress

I love cats as well.
And no unfortunately I don't. I tried to become a coffee person but it just didn't work out for me. Do you drink coffee?

Yeah I understand, coffee can be kinda hard to get into if you're not used to it already.
I do! I started a lot younger than I probably should have though haha. I used to drink my grandpa's coffee when I was younger. xD

Well I'm glad it works for you. I've been sticking to really strong tea. I think it works just as well.

Ooh then do what ever works best for you!
I can't get past the taste of certain tea flavors so I'm really limited there. ouo;

It's the same with me for coffee.

There are some coffee flavors I can't really stand either. I can't drink it straight black and most of the starbucks flavors are really iffy to me.
What kind of tea do you reccommend? o:

Well I'm not much of a tea fanatic. I only drink a few flavors. Usually I go for a good chai, otherwise green tea or even sometimes peach tea, but that one is mostly for the flavor.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
VampireDraculina
Vendaval de la Luz
VampireDraculina
I like your multicolor avi. I just changed mine after entering to this one for the halfa contest.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate that! ^_^ <3
Which contest? surprised
Computer died. The 2nd Runway one, not the multicolor one. I took 'Halfa' and went with the most awesome Halfa out there. Half human, half ghost, Danny Phantom. wink

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with me and you will see...
That I live for Halloween!

Sincerely,
The Pumpkin Queen, Princess emotion_smilies/icon_heart.gif
Can I tell you how much I LOVE The Nightmare Before Christmas? I was SINGING that as I read it. Thank you for the demon hoodie, it'll come in handy for a couple spooky outfits.

Protective Guardian

Just sitting around handing out boosts cause I can't do much of anything else. rofl

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Joowwie
Akemi Mercuraki
Joowwie
Akemi Mercuraki
Joowwie

(: Always nice to meet people

(: Always nice to talk to you!

Aww, that is so sweet! 4laugh

Aww, you're so sweet! 4laugh
What do you think of the improved version of that avatar?

big thumbs up! ^^

*gives you big bear hug then lifts you up*

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Vendaval de la Luz
VampireDraculina
Vendaval de la Luz
VampireDraculina
I like your multicolor avi. I just changed mine after entering to this one for the halfa contest.

Which contest? surprised
Computer died. The 2nd Runway one, not the multicolor one. I took 'Halfa' and went with the most awesome Halfa out there. Half human, half ghost, Danny Phantom. wink

Aaaah! That makes a lot more sense! xd Right on then heart
Good luck on the Runway!!!!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Heart_of_Elemental
VampireDraculina
Heart_of_Elemental
Wow. That's a lot of stuff to be giving out. eek

I got those already. I just need the 1000 to the npc teams now and I should have all of them. sweatdrop

Well, I mean, this is my third time doing this. lol. In 3 days, I have given out exactly 100 gifts. I am officially broke and out of doubles rofl But, it was fun and totally worth it! 4laugh
Oh, hey! That's great! That means you are super close! ^_^ Congrats! I just need to boost 400 more people and I should be good, I hope?

Wow. 100 gifts? I'd never be able to pull something like that off. Just don't have the means or really anything of value that I'm not using for something. sweatdrop

And I know. I may just have to break down and buy all the boosts. sweatdrop And you got 4 days left of the event, that's plenty of time as long as you get at least 100 boosts a day. 3nodding

I have been lucky. I had quite a few extras and I had an extra 100b just lying around. So, I kind of went nuts heart

I bought my boosts sweatdrop It is easier that way for me. LOL! Thanks! That shouldn't be too hard considering I am currently just sitting here boosting the same people over and over again so I can make sure I get all of these achievements. rofl
-

Protective Guardian

VampireDraculina
Heart_of_Elemental
VampireDraculina
Heart_of_Elemental
Wow. That's a lot of stuff to be giving out. eek

I got those already. I just need the 1000 to the npc teams now and I should have all of them. sweatdrop

Well, I mean, this is my third time doing this. lol. In 3 days, I have given out exactly 100 gifts. I am officially broke and out of doubles rofl But, it was fun and totally worth it! 4laugh
Oh, hey! That's great! That means you are super close! ^_^ Congrats! I just need to boost 400 more people and I should be good, I hope?

Wow. 100 gifts? I'd never be able to pull something like that off. Just don't have the means or really anything of value that I'm not using for something. sweatdrop

And I know. I may just have to break down and buy all the boosts. sweatdrop And you got 4 days left of the event, that's plenty of time as long as you get at least 100 boosts a day. 3nodding

I have been lucky. I had quite a few extras and I had an extra 100b just lying around. So, I kind of went nuts heart

I bought my boosts sweatdrop It is easier that way for me. LOL! Thanks! That shouldn't be too hard considering I am currently just sitting here boosting the same people over and over again so I can make sure I get all of these achievements. rofl
-

I only have 8b right now and hoping like heck some of my stuff sells to get what I need. sweatdrop
Tried one of those "bump this # of times for -blah-" threads, quoted the person when I got the goal, it's been over a day since and haven't heard from them.

Shy Vampire

21,000 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
booost booosting!

Spoopy Garbage

I'm more tired than I thought! I am gonna head to bed, hopefully tomorrow I can strike up a convo with someone here.
Goodnight, all!

Shy Vampire

21,000 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Deliberate Purgatory
I'm more tired than I thought! I am gonna head to bed, hopefully tomorrow I can strike up a convo with someone here.
Goodnight, all!

Goodnight ! 4laugh

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
VampireDraculina
Vendaval de la Luz
VampireDraculina
Vendaval de la Luz
VampireDraculina

Which contest? surprised

Aaaah! That makes a lot more sense! xd Right on then heart
Good luck on the Runway!!!!
Thanks, I have a feeling the competition will be stiff.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Deliberate Purgatory
Goodnight, all!
Sweet dreams. I work tomorrow and I watch NASCAR on the weekends so I may not chat much but gifts... ninja watch yourself.

Protective Guardian

VanessaTheMistress

Sorry about the blank quote.
But every time I see you, you go from having a bunch of boosts to zero.
It's amusing. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces