Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Cosmonaut

Feel free to bump and boost each other. wink

I will be giving away 100 small gifts to random posters during the event!

3/100 gifts given so far.

OFFLINE RIGHT NOW - Gaia's site lag is starting to give me a headache.
I need to take my antibiotics and get a nap anyway, be back later.

User Image

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hey there! What's going on? biggrin

Alien Cosmonaut

Zanethemayor

Holy cow you've got a lot of boosts. XD

Anyway, not much! Just chilling. What about you?

User Image

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bitway
Zanethemayor

User Image

I know, I just bought a ton and I'm going to give them to Ian, Rufus and Louie later. 3nodding

I'm just going to give on a ton of them away to other people. you gotta give a little to make a lot in this case am I right?

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

-rubs hands together- User Image
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Alien Cosmonaut

Zanethemayor
Bitway
Zanethemayor

https://41.media.tumblr.com/7ea93d39eb337b2aff844cc634805815/tumblr_nv27gwjAjp1tgadbho1_75sq.png

I know, I just bought a ton and I'm going to give them to Ian, Rufus and Louie later. 3nodding

I'm just going to give on a ton of them away to other people. you gotta give a little to make a lot in this case am I right?

I've been dumping a lot on Cresento and Nicolae, but donating when I can as well. I'm trying to control myself from blowing all my money on this event since I'm saving up for several items but... I need those achievements... I'm the hugest achievement hoarder when it comes to events.

User Image

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bitway

I've been dumping a lot on Cresento and Nicolae, but donating when I can as well. I'm trying to control myself from blowing all my money on this event since I'm saving up for several items but... I need those achievements... I'm the hugest achievement hoarder when it comes to events.

User Image

Since the boost are only 5 million, I can buy a ton of them since I'm rich. (Or I like to think I'm rich...)

But, the point is that, with all the gold I have, I can get a ton of these boosts as they're a dime for a dozen.

Alien Cosmonaut

Zanethemayor
Bitway

https://41.media.tumblr.com/7ea93d39eb337b2aff844cc634805815/tumblr_nv27gwjAjp1tgadbho1_75sq.png

Since the boost are only 5 million, I can buy a ton of them since I'm rich. (Or I like to think I'm rich...)

But, the point is that, with all the gold I have, I can get a ton of these boosts as they're a dime for a dozen.

Yeah I'm glad they're fairly cheap!! I have close to 40 billion right now myself, but the stuff I'm saving up for is pretty expensive and every little bit helps. So I'm still OCD-budgeting it somewhat...

User Image

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bitway

Yeah I'm glad they're fairly cheap!! I have close to 40 billion right now myself, but the stuff I'm saving up for is pretty expensive and every little bit helps. So I'm still OCD-budgeting it somewhat...

User Image

Ah, I don't blame you, I have a lot of money but, I have no clue how to use it! xd

But, if you're wondering, I have 125 billion gold.

Alien Cosmonaut

Zanethemayor
Bitway

Ah, I don't blame you, I have a lot of money but, I have no clue how to use it! xd

But, if you're wondering, I have 125 billion gold.

Wow, lucky. XD The most I've ever had at once was 90 billion, but since I'm questing all the space/alien items I can get on Gaia, I blast through money pretty quickly. Something or another always pops up, and since those new Mine Mine Mine items are tagged as "alien", I had to get myself a couple. Also those Extraterrestrial Aesthetic items were a pretty penny. Now I'm working on all the Millennium/Eclipse items and... wow. But I'll get them... after this event perhaps.

User Image

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bitway

Wow, lucky. XD The most I've ever had at once was 90 billion, but since I'm questing all the space/alien items I can get on Gaia, I blast through money pretty quickly. Something or another always pops up, and since those new Mine Mine Mine items are tagged as "alien", I had to get myself a couple. Also those Extraterrestrial Aesthetic items were a pretty penny. Now I'm working on all the Millennium/Eclipse items and... wow. But I'll get them... after this event perhaps.

User Image

Hehe, well you're still are going to missing one... The Bunny Rangers from the Easter Event! Did you participate in the event that happened this year?

Alien Cosmonaut

Zanethemayor
Bitway

Hehe, well you're still are going to missing one... The Bunny Rangers from the Easter Event! Did you participate in the event that happened this year?

Yes, I loved it! Got all seven achievements and all of the items. All the Paw exclusive items are sitting on a mule.

I hope they do another alien-related event soon.

User Image

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
emotion_bigheart

Shimimi_Blossom's Widower

Divine Protagonist

Quick Reply

Submit