Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rui boy's Widow

Sparkling Snowflake

20,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

my friend george was talking 2 me and apparently before this he didnt know i was virgin
and our whole convo was just
"joyce you just gotta ******** someone, i promise it's sooo good. your whole view is just so straightforward black and white right now but theres so much more to experience okay, i'll show you if you want"
n then wilson texted me n george saw and he was like
"that was a guy who just texted you, right? just ******** him, it'll be so great ok, just do it"
like wat.. ... lol
n then he was like "oh my gosh you are so innocent its so cute i cant wait until you finally blossom" "really tho sex means nothing, its just for fun and im sure you can just ask someone hot to ******** and you'll never see them again"
like wtFFFF
i want to make sure i never regret my first time ??

what are your views on casual sex as a first time?? idek anymore... ,., is this really how the world is like or...

charlz's Husband

Lonely Loiterer

11,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
i only make specialsex rofl

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

I think it's just a social status. cx

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Wintar Meadows

"joyce you just gotta ******** someone, i promise it's sooo good. your whole view is just so straightforward black and white right now but theres so much more to experience okay, i'll show you if you want"

lol This guy has no shame.

Garbage Shounen

9,925 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I lost mine to my first girlfriend of 4 years.

Was nice I guess, but it kinda just makes you want more.

Sex just becomes an activity instead of something special.

But now that phase is done, you just end up going on for fun.

Which I don't mind.

Up to you to stay a virgin, if its special, keep it special.
i remember this guy was talking about how my 23 year old coworker was a virgin and i was like, back off. its waaay easy to lose your virginity

i tried hookups recently and i hate them. one was so objectifying it made me cry, and another was so intimate it made me confused

some people can do it but its not for me unless you are reeeeeeaaaaly ******** hot and worth the pain

also i CHOSE to lose mine at 21

Blazing Buster

casual sex as the first time is perfectly fine. virginity is a social status thing anyway, because people seem to think that if you hold off on having sex you're more pure as a person or some dumb s**t. if you don't want to regret your first time, go into it as informed as possible - that's it, that's all.

Dapper Dabbler

The Blood of the Covenant
i remember this guy was talking about how my 23 year old coworker was a virgin and i was like, back off. its waaay easy to lose your virginity

i tried hookups recently and i hate them. one was so objectifying it made me cry, and another was so intimate it made me confused

some people can do it but its not for me unless you are reeeeeeaaaaly ******** hot and worth the pain

Female privilege
Men have to WORK to have sex. Women just have to be there.
This is also true of the act of sex itself.
A Humble Shaman

Female privilege

oh my gawd are u even real

charlz's Husband

Lonely Loiterer

11,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
Robert Ramos
Wintar Meadows

lol This guy has no shame.
SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM twisted

Dapper Fatcat

Wintar Meadows
User Image

my friend george was talking 2 me and apparently before this he didnt know i was virgin
and our whole convo was just
n then wilson texted me n george saw and he was like
"that was a guy who just texted you, right? just ******** him, it'll be so great ok, just do it"
like wat.. ... lol
n then he was like "oh my gosh you are so innocent its so cute i cant wait until you finally blossom" "really tho sex means nothing, its just for fun and im sure you can just ask someone hot to ******** and you'll never see them again"
like wtFFFF
i want to make sure i never regret my first time ??

what are your views on casual sex as a first time?? idek anymore... ,., is this really how the world is like or...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

idk meaningful sex is better tbh but your call some people love that casual s**t
The idea of sex never really interested me, so decided to try some casual sex to see if I'd like it once I tried it. I'm not a fan. That being said, I have no qualms with exchanging affections with people I don't know all that well.

Questionable Genius

Oh god, I don't know if I want to know the s**t I'd get since I'm still a virgin.
emotion_0A0

Hollow Cost's Waifu

Hygienic Ladykiller

You're ex was a mega-perv and you're a virgin?

Not hatin' at all, STD's are scary. Props to you!

Dapper Dabbler

A Humble Shaman

Female privilege

oh my gawd are u even real

It's like that Jim Jeffries joke
There are some fat ugly sluts out there that get laid all the time
There are NO fat ugly studs out there getting laid all the time
You girls have it easy, pick a guy and you can do them
You can literally go out right now and offer any random guy to have sex and you've got a good chance of getting laid
If I did that same thing I might get sued for sexual harassment or some s**t
That is reality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas