Welcome to Gaia! ::

EmoSpaceKitten's Partner

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
okay, every single time I have tried running zOMG, I go straight to a Gaia webpage telling me that the servers are full. This would be believable if I hadn't tried getting on at least 50 different times, all at different times of the day :/ Does anybody have any clue what's going on?
Just as a reference, I'm using google chrome and I do believe I have the most recent version of adobe flash.

Perfect Saint

zOMG is gone. Has been gone since last year.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/update-on-zomg-maintenance/t.94749579_1/#1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1

EmoSpaceKitten's Partner

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
well, i guess thats what happens when you dont log on for a year and a half .-. oop

9,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
my only question is how are you trying to run Zomg? I need details

Tipsy Tipper

lord narsha

In the Forums dropdown, click Clans and on that page there's a link to launch zOMG.

Gaia's teasing us. sad

9,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
tardish
lord narsha

In the Forums dropdown, click Clans and on that page there's a link to launch zOMG.

Gaia's teasing us. sad

that's odd I wonder......... why would system see still be in place....also I wonder if I could get the source code for the game I'd love to create an emulator for it

Tipsy Tipper

lord narsha
tardish
lord narsha

Gaia's teasing us. sad

that's odd I wonder......... why would system see still be in place....also I wonder if I could get the source code for the game I'd love to create an emulator for it

Yeah, it's weird that they left that there.

Ruthless Leaf

4,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
I come back after a year of no gaia to find zOMG down. I just want to state this because I grew up with zOMG, and for it to shut down.....it dropped what I think made gaia special.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff