Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Myrielle
iFaiji
Myrielle
I used to think I was kiting, but all I had been doing was running like a b***h because I stole aggro,
then you were kiting, kiting things so they wouldnt kill you xD.
i hope someone has defib emotion_awesome
Defib was a drug and I needed it all the time. #2cheap4revives
there was a ban on defib for a while, before the inflation of 13' i remember the rage rants people be posting here , saying troll set was defib and scaredy cat, xD in the end it was a miracle and people were gracious for it, xD you remind me of luze, i had to have aspecial carrier of defib just for her
luze
<3

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Starshine
iFaiji
Starshine
Oh god the bats. I think computer specs matter a lot. I'm so sad I can't try out kiting on my new super fast gaming laptop.

My old laptop wasn't very powerful, and there were times where I load into a room and all the mobs are already on me.

Getting stuck on terrain is another killer for me. It takes a lot of experience with some rooms to works out where you can run to.
QQ. i totally feel you on that, i used to kite on a 2gbram memory and i dont even know how i manage on my 2013 laptop because is s**t now.
kiting or not the memories were made xD. fun/good times :3

Yes money can't buy the memories. Even my tuna run that lasted more than 24 hours I think of fondly. Basically I joined a crew and we started the run, 6 hours later after clearing 8 green rooms and wiping many times, I went to sleep, woke up, went to work, came back, and rejoined the crew which was still going, somehow we managed to do it right before they rebooted the servers, good times xd
O-O holy crap, i think i remember hearing about this crew. xD
literally took players out replaced them and in the end like 2-3 were back from the original. i dont think i ever did that, the longest ive spend was 12hours in a instance.

Perfect Saint

iFaiji
Myrielle
iFaiji
Myrielle
I used to think I was kiting, but all I had been doing was running like a b***h because I stole aggro,
there was a ban on defib for a while, before the inflation of 13' i remember the rage rants people be posting here , saying troll set was defib and scaredy cat, xD in the end it was a miracle and people were gracious for it, xD you remind me of luze, i had to have aspecial carrier of defib just for her
luze
<3
I stopped playing around the time when scardy cat and duct tape were the kings of DMS. I probably had a troll ring set for my last run, but everybody liked it. lol

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
iFaiji
whalewatcher
One time i was in a crew (this was back before people cared if you had meat/a heal on as dps) and the grue came. We where in a room that had probably 2 waves of bats (though we killed most of one wave). The kite died and all of the animated decided to aggro me so i ended up having to kite them when i was dps until kite was buffed.

Another time, the first time i officially kited, i was doing a tuna. The whole run was super fast and even going through both ym and gr it was probably an hour or soish i believe. I do remember being super duper fast
you had a good ending to your story, i remember the same happening to us at one point before i took up kiting myself and everyone dies to two vamp when the grue hit.
tunas were fun but oh soo long.
yay for us unofficial kiters lol. Saved us a lot of time having to rego back into a room. Tunes were fun but long. I fell asleep during a couple of tunas as dps lol (actually i ended up falling asleep on most things; ym, gr runs, tunas, bl, heck even eb, aka smeb for those who don't know the old names and reading this). I remember my tuna. Oh gosh it took like 18 hours

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
strapping young man
After I got attuned, on my 2nd GR run I volunteered to be the tank/kite. I didn't tell anyone that it was my first time and I had only done GR/Kam once. I died like 3 times in the first room and I still remember it, it was one of the small circle rooms and it had a BD and 3 sets. It was really late at night and one person was like "Alright if we wipe again I'm gonna have to go to bed"

So we ended up clearing 8 rooms.
cool

Then I fell asleep.

Luckily it was pretty early on when people were saying things like "If you want to clear Green Maze and beat Kamila, be prepared to set an entire day aside!" and a few wipes were a little more accepted.

And I never told people "I'm still learning, please be patient!" or anything like that, I just pretended I knew what I was doing until eventually I didn't suck so bad.
rofl
wait you never knew how to do something? GASP jk but i loved being bu for you. I started bringing 3 attack rings when i was your bu since you didn't need one hardly so i could dps lol

Emarazzla's Partner

Powerhungry Demigod

21,165 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
iFaiji
iiWinters
i sucked so bad at it. DPS for life
and you were awesome at it, xD
didnt you used to tank Ym tho?

yea but Ym was easier than Gr xD i would bu sometimes in Gr too but i liked DPS a lot more xD

Destructive Bunny

iFaiji
literally took players out replaced them and in the end like 2-3 were back from the original. i dont think i ever did that, the longest ive spend was 12hours in a instance.
Haha, that was probably us! 12 hours is pretty long already, after I was attuned around 6 hours the most I played in one instance, any longer and I'm looking through meebo for replacements.

Tipsy Sweetheart

15,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divorced 100
strapping young man
Then I fell asleep.

The start to every good story.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Myrielle
iFaiji
Myrielle
iFaiji
Myrielle
luze
<3
I stopped playing around the time when scardy cat and duct tape were the kings of DMS. I probably had a troll ring set for my last run, but everybody liked it. lol
oh man you missed the best era then, when people would rage rant on the forums about them, then knife dropped and eventually buffs like coy and keen,
yeah some evolution indeed.
that one time my good friend cass was kiting and died, so i kited a 2/3 set or something as bu (with very little kiting experience)
And yelled at my entire crew to do ghost since it dropped.
Except I had ghost and no one told me that while I had been moaning about it for god knows how long and died because of it. ******** I felt stupid. Good times.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
whalewatcher
iFaiji
whalewatcher
One time i was in a crew (this was back before people cared if you had meat/a heal on as dps) and the grue came. We where in a room that had probably 2 waves of bats (though we killed most of one wave). The kite died and all of the animated decided to aggro me so i ended up having to kite them when i was dps until kite was buffed.

Another time, the first time i officially kited, i was doing a tuna. The whole run was super fast and even going through both ym and gr it was probably an hour or soish i believe. I do remember being super duper fast
you had a good ending to your story, i remember the same happening to us at one point before i took up kiting myself and everyone dies to two vamp when the grue hit.
tunas were fun but oh soo long.
yay for us unofficial kiters lol. Saved us a lot of time having to rego back into a room. Tunes were fun but long. I fell asleep during a couple of tunas as dps lol (actually i ended up falling asleep on most things; ym, gr runs, tunas, bl, heck even eb, aka smeb for those who don't know the old names and reading this). I remember my tuna. Oh gosh it took like 18 hours
i got lucky then,my tuna was given by devit and i just join a random group at 10.6 in hpr, had no idea. what it did or how i would use it later. it took like 2-3 hours
i think that was the hardest part, was keeping a dps crew from falling asleep when you are so tired and its been hours into the run. but then again i remember being kite and still falling asleep because i was tired and standby phase while we get all the group and rings sorted. people who dc. people whose net crashes and so forth.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
iiWinters
iFaiji
iiWinters

yea but Ym was easier than Gr xD i would bu sometimes in Gr too but i liked DPS a lot more xD
ey, you tanked and thats what counts.
although i couldve sworn before you went to winters you were a gr kite >.>

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Starshine
iFaiji
Haha, that was probably us! 12 hours is pretty long already, after I was attuned around 6 hours the most I played in one instance, any longer and I'm looking through meebo for replacements.
yeah those types of crew stories were shared all over the groups when i used to kite on regular basis, i think the worst ones were when people dc on purpose hours of hard work gone, specially if the run was 7-8hours long. meebo will always have a special place in the kokoro for me, it was the place to go to get fast replacements and spam this s**t out of someone when they fell asleep during a run xD

Emarazzla's Partner

Powerhungry Demigod

21,165 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
iFaiji
iiWinters
iFaiji
iiWinters

lol when i was iso? xD i was not even a full 12 when i was iso. i more or less changed when i hit 12. i was only dps before that too

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
iiWinters
iFaiji
iiWinters
iFaiji
iiWinters

lol when i was iso? xD i was not even a full 12 when i was iso. i more or less changed when i hit 12. i was only dps before that too
o: thats quite a revelation,
prolly thinking of smoke then xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas