• Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Well now it looks like I might have to farm trees all day instead xD

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Full Selection 200
Haha, I think that would be a good choice xd Before they lower the rates again xp

Good thing tomorrow today is kinda my last day of exam, since I don't have to study mindlessly for the last one. Then, after that, I think I'll be playing LK for the rest of today...but first I must finish studying this and sleep xd

Oh and correction, she got Ember and Sakura only, but only 26seeds were opened in the process.

There's also some more unlucky ones that got nothing rare in 46seeds, but most of the people that opened that many seeds have gotten quite a sum. And also a lucky individual that got a Chime in 10seeds

Dreamer

39,650 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Professional Decorator 250
So far no seeds xd

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Xhex Hess
ice element
agree depending how

Dropped the gold down to 1bil for low... and added more Charge orbs, but took out the Prunnies. For the moment.

They need to unbound them or do something else with them.....

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
walks in hi sky

Dreamer

39,650 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Professional Decorator 250
2 seeds so far = 2 willocroaks gonk

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
SkyleNight
Haha, I think that would be a good choice xd Before they lower the rates again xp

Good thing tomorrow today is kinda my last day of exam, since I don't have to study mindlessly for the last one. Then, after that, I think I'll be playing LK for the rest of today...but first I must finish studying this and sleep xd

Oh and correction, she got Ember and Sakura only, but only 26seeds were opened in the process.

There's also some more unlucky ones that got nothing rare in 46seeds, but most of the people that opened that many seeds have gotten quite a sum. And also a lucky individual that got a Chime in 10seeds

did you get the Sakuras from Syca or P.Syca? LUCKY!!!!! I guess I will farm trees too, instead. Maybe that's why they nerfed the gold, because so many people were just selling the seeds instead of opening them?

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
Alduin Fury
walks in hi sky

Hello, and night night xd Gotta sleep, I still have one more chapter to go, I procrastinated too much on it, but what can I do, I hate economics >.< Anyway, it's 2am, so tata~ :0

I think I'll wake up at 6 to finish the last chapter

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
Xhex Hess
SkyleNight

did you get the Sakuras from Syca or P.Syca? LUCKY!!!!! I guess I will farm trees too, instead. Maybe that's why they nerfed the gold, because so many people were just selling the seeds instead of opening them?

Most of them are from the normal syca seeds, except 1 Shadow Grunny from Phantom Seeds

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
SkyleNight
Alduin Fury
walks in hi sky

Hello, and night night xd Gotta sleep, I still have one more chapter to go, I procrastinated too much on it, but what can I do, I hate economics >.< Anyway, it's 2am, so tata~ :0

I think I'll wake up at 6 to finish the last chapter

awwwww sky do you have to go to sleep

well sleep well hope to talk more to you on another day i guess.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
SkyleNight
Most of them are from the normal syca seeds, except 1 Shadow Grunny from Phantom Seeds
Wow, I have a chance then because I can usually kill Stage 4 Sycas, and they sometimes drop seeds. If I can get them to drop Ally pots too, I can level up my Pumperilla faster and my Skul, so I can kill them easier and get to Stage 5 sycas.

anyway, sleep well and if you do put them in RNG, let me know. But it would probably be better for you to sell them for gold to get that Crimson, and then anything after can be RNGed.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ever find the bunny? kin?

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100