Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story here

Chief's Facebook post. Guess the police pubic relations arm of TV's COPs and other shows finally has some competition.

Quote:
Open letter from a Police Chief , this Black Lives Matter group is nothing more than an American born terrorist group brought on by the lie of the hands up don’t shoot during the criminal thug Michael Brown incident.

The FBI and other Government Law Enforcement groups need to step up and put a stop to this. The Government and blacks would not tolerate the White Supremacist group to march through the streets and call for the murders of a race of people and a group of public servants. I agree there is a race problem in this country. It is not brought on by police officer doing their sworn duty, it is brought on by the government, the President and his cronies Al Sharpton, who is a criminal tax evader (but has the support of our so called President), Jessi Jackson, Eric Holder and that ignorant S.O.B. Farrakhan who should be charged with solicitation for murder, lord knows a white man would be arrested for the same actions of idiot Farakhan.

I am sure there are many hard working Black people who will agree with me. I have been a Police Officer for 35 years. I do not judge anyone by the color of their skin, but by there actions. A criminal is a criminal whether a police officer or any other profession. I will not state statistics because black lives matter do not care or believe proven statistics. I put allot of the blame for these cop murders on the media and the way they report police related shootings. There is no need to list or even state the race of a person shot by the police. It is more important to wait for the facts and report those. But and a big but that does not make money for these greedy media a[**] h[***]s. When a black thug is killed by the police they are all over it as is Mr. Barack Obama. However when a police officer white, black or any race is murdered for doing his job the media is short with it’s reporting or not at all. When a white person is killed by a black officer you hear nothing.

Has our so called President spoke publicly about these murders of police officers by blacks, HELL NO he has not. Step up Mr. President, or step down because we do not need you. Has our Attorney General spoke against these murders, no of course not because she was appointed by Barack Obama. Now let me say this, and this is not a threat but common knowledge. I have instructed my officers to be vigilant, if threatened take appropriate action. If that means shoot a thug, then do it and answer for it while you are still alive not dead.

Law Enforcement is fed up with this murderous society who want to take out those who protect and serve. Imagine if all law enforcement shut down for just 1 day. There would be murders, rapes, robberies, you name it. America wake up, all of you black, white, Mexican whatever you need the police, we do not need you. End this Black Lives Matter bull s[**]t and start a movement that all lives matter. As for the New Black Panther movement who wants to kill whites and cops, go for it, we are ready for you. You take one of us and there will be 100 who will step up and end you. This letter is not meant to offend anyone, just the feelings of a man who has spent the last 35 years of his life serving and protecting, for what so a thug can take it or to be treated as a criminal by the very people I swore to protect. Let’s get this around folks so maybe our President and the media will get a wake up call. Be safe all of my Brothers and Sisters in blue, not white, black, yellow or brown BLUE.
About fudging time someone with a name says this.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's funny how the cop hating OP posted this in order to get us, too, to hate cops, but everything this cop said is 100% true.
Serve and Protect.

Nice try, piggie, but some of us are aware of a little court case called Warren Vs. DC, and know that cops are not legally required to protect anyone except prison inmates. Don't act like some of us aren't in on the joke.
Kaiser Khorosho
he cop hating OP posted this in order to get us, too, to hate cops,..

Yes, I must be pulling a Charles Manson on you. My first step is to mesmerize, then to hypnotize.

I am working on an LSD concoction that will be be capable of electronic transmission. I control you. I control your brain. You better log off before it's too late!

By the way, the autopsy of Michael Brown is consistent with Brown's hands being raised when shot. Darren Wilson lied through his teeth and got away with it.
Liberty Smith
Kaiser Khorosho

Yes, I must be pulling a Charles Manson on you. My first step is to mesmerize, then to hypnotize.

I am working on an LSD concoction that will be be capable of electronic transmission. I control you. I control your brain. You better log off before it's too late!

By the way, the autopsy of Michael Brown is consistent with Brown's hands being raised when shot. Darren Wilson lied through his teeth and got away with it.

That has been disproven and you still perpetuate the ******** lie.

There's pages of this s**t available on Google.

As for Obama routinely insulting cops? That's a known and a given. If the person involved with them is a minority, Obama typically immediately insulted the local cops, and then usually has to backpedal.
As for the death of Michael Brown, who you seem to want everyone to believe was some type of saint? Nah. It was actually a civic improvement for the neighborhood.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Liberty Smith
Kaiser Khorosho

As for Obama routinely insulting cops? That's a known and a given. If the person involved with them is a minority, Obama typically immediately insulted the local cops, and then usually has to backpedal.
As for the death of Michael Brown, who you seem to want everyone to believe was some type of saint? Nah. It was actually a civic improvement for the neighborhood.

I am not talking about second hand sources, opinions, and "blogs." I am talking about primary source evidence like the autopsy. We discussed this in another thread. The fact that you simple google "blogs" and conservative websites leads me to believe that you never even bothered to read the autopsy. If so, then tell me what is disproven in the autopsy.

The autopsy shows that one bullet entered Brown's upper right ventral arm. The same bullet exited the upper right dorsal arm, at a very slightly higher angle. The shows Brown's hands were raised when Wilson shot him. Wilson claimed Brown rushed him, but that is a lie. It would have been virtually impossible for Wilson's bullet to have followed the path shown in the autopsy had Brown been rushing him. The bullet trajectory is exactly consistent with someone who has his arms raised.

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ugh....When will society for ******** ONCE realize it's merely a coincidence that a few '******** in the head' people went after Police officers and GOT SHOT due to them GOING AFTER POLICE OFFICERS....

If they mearly listened to the cops and did WHAT THEY WERE ******** TOLD, maybe just maybe.... THEY WOULD'NT have been shot?...

It isnt a matter of Racism, It's a matter of being a ******** moron and not listening to the enforcers of the law!
Liberty Smith
Old Blue Collar Joe
Liberty Smith
Kaiser Khorosho

I am not talking about second hand sources, opinions, and "blogs." I am talking about primary source evidence like the autopsy. We discussed this in another thread. The fact that you simple google "blogs" and conservative websites leads me to believe that you never even bothered to read the autopsy. If so, then tell me what is disproven in the autopsy.

The autopsy shows that one bullet entered Brown's upper right ventral arm. The same bullet exited the upper right dorsal arm, at a very slightly higher angle. The shows Brown's hands were raised when Wilson shot him. Wilson claimed Brown rushed him, but that is a lie. It would have been virtually impossible for Wilson's bullet to have followed the path shown in the autopsy had Brown been rushing him. The bullet trajectory is exactly consistent with someone who has his arms raised.

You insist on sticking with a lie that the ******** coroner disproved. You are ignoring all the information and facts of the case that Brown was a thug and attacking when he was shot... for what reason?
And you have yet to post one reliable source for your lie.
Yet... you discredit ANY article that doesn't paint poor little Mikey as some kind of angel.
Here's a hint: He was a thug who was attacking and he got shot because he was a ******** idiot.
SLOWbro of misfortune

If they mearly listened to the cops and did WHAT THEY WERE ******** TOLD, maybe just maybe.... THEY WOULD'NT have been shot?...

Or they could get thrown into a mental institution just for asking for their car. Then charged for their stay there.

Or they could forced to undergo involuntary surgeries and enemas just for crossing their legs within eyesight of th eofficer.

Or they could get taken down for literally LOOKING AT AN OFFICER THE WRONG WAY.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Liberty Smith
Old Blue Collar Joe
Liberty Smith
Kaiser Khorosho

You insist on sticking with a lie that the ******** coroner disproved. You are ignoring all the information and facts of the case that Brown was a thug and attacking when he was shot... for what reason?
And you have yet to post one reliable source for your lie.
Yet... you discredit ANY article that doesn't paint poor little Mikey as some kind of angel.
Here's a hint: He was a thug who was attacking and he got shot because he was a ******** idiot.

I'm talking about facts and primary source information like the autopsy, the ABC interview with Wilson, and the court transcript with all the testimony. It's clear that you did not even bother to read any of these sources. These are readily available on the internet to anybody who is interested, but it looks like you're just interested in "blogs."

Let me know when you're done with your profanity lace tirades so that they can be discussed.

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Liberty Smith
I'm talking about facts and primary source information like the autopsy, the ABC interview with Wilson, and the court transcript with all the testimony. It's clear that you did not even bother to read any of these sources. These are readily available on the internet to anybody who is interested, but it looks like you're just interested in "blogs."

Let me know when you're done with your profanity lace tirades so that they can be discussed.

Could you post a link to this autopsy? Cause the ones I saw don't agree with what you said. I want to see just what links your following.

Also are you just picking parts of the court transcript you've read or have you read the whole thing? Cuase it sure doesn't look like it. Mind posting the parts you're talking about?

Please don't accuse people of not familiarizing themselves with material if you haven't properly sourced your points. As Joe has had this argument before with you I don't know what he's already linked or not. But his blog post does include information directly sourced from the DOJ report. The DOJ report isn't valid?
Liberty Smith
Old Blue Collar Joe
Liberty Smith
Kaiser Khorosho

Which autopsy? There was more than one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces