Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Clitoon
A 50 year old who hasn't had sex in probably 10 years and a young, innocent 21 year old is giving him attention and craving to be around him.

I wonder...

Sounds creepy. Wake up.
I COULDN'T agree more! You think common sense would prevail here, but I guess not. It is creepy as hell.

If you're going to be this dumb then you both deserve each other.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
OP Ignore above poster and the one she quoted.

They don't know how to give proper advice then to treat you like a child and insult people.

Magical Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sam-DeanWinchester

They don't know how to give proper advice then to treat you like a child and insult people.
Yes because a 21 year old dating someone 30+ years older is such a great idea. She's going to be robbed on so many things. It isn't fair to her.

Magical Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sam-DeanWinchester
Cold Sandstorm
Sam-DeanWinchester
Cold Sandstorm
Sam-DeanWinchester

Yes because a 21 year old dating someone 30+ years older is such a great idea. She's going to be robbed on so many things. It isn't fair to her.
Please re-read my post. It has nothing to do with you being against the huge age gap. It going against on how you worded your post.

There are millions different ways on how to put advice in a non-asshat way.

You did not offer the OP any advice then go straight to treat her like a mindless child and insult anyone who gave proper advice (stating what things of pros and cons, the negative effects ect..).

She is not a child. She has to make the adult choices whether she wants to persue it or not. People in here treated her like a adult and gave there guidance on the subject to educate her regardless if they agreed or disagreed with it. They didn't insult her or called her dumb.

AngelBiscuits post is a perfect example. Majority of her post was educational regardless that I do disagree with it.

DefauIt Another good post stating about possible difficulties.

Aurora Owl, Desi the fuzzy fluffhead, l i t t l e - b e a r s, rhouis,

All of there post are good advices.

None of your post and the one you quoted was educational or gave guidance to the OP. The OP doesn't gain anything by being belittled. If you personally disagree, then state something that will help her decide as a adult. Calling her dumb, and saying people having no 'common sense' just makes you look bad.
... this is just a random internet forum.. no need to take it so seriously.
That is no excuse to behave like you did towards another human being through the internet or not.
Even if they're being ******** retarded?

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't see this working out, honestly. As other have said, he's at a completely different life stage and the fact he's a family friend makes it all the more awkward.

I don't think it's worth the risk.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Cold Sandstorm
Sam-DeanWinchester
Cold Sandstorm
Sam-DeanWinchester
Cold Sandstorm
Sam-DeanWinchester

Please re-read my post. It has nothing to do with you being against the huge age gap. It going against on how you worded your post.

There are millions different ways on how to put advice in a non-asshat way.

You did not offer the OP any advice then go straight to treat her like a mindless child and insult anyone who gave proper advice (stating what things of pros and cons, the negative effects ect..).

She is not a child. She has to make the adult choices whether she wants to persue it or not. People in here treated her like a adult and gave there guidance on the subject to educate her regardless if they agreed or disagreed with it. They didn't insult her or called her dumb.

AngelBiscuits post is a perfect example. Majority of her post was educational regardless that I do disagree with it.

DefauIt Another good post stating about possible difficulties.

Aurora Owl, Desi the fuzzy fluffhead, l i t t l e - b e a r s, rhouis,

All of there post are good advices.

None of your post and the one you quoted was educational or gave guidance to the OP. The OP doesn't gain anything by being belittled. If you personally disagree, then state something that will help her decide as a adult. Calling her dumb, and saying people having no 'common sense' just makes you look bad.
... this is just a random internet forum.. no need to take it so seriously.
That is no excuse to behave like you did towards another human being through the internet or not.
Even if they're being ******** retarded?
Just because you disagree with her actions doesn't make you right to belittle her. If you want to help her out. Educate her/guide her. Don't belittle her simply because you don't think it's right. It makes you look bad (I say immature) when you call her dumb or retarded, not the other way around. If you can't understand that then that's your problem. I not going to explain any further then this. Good-bye.
I got no advice, it's pretty obvious you want to give it go, so I hope you did.

Just tell me later if you're hittin' dat or not, cause I'm curious. Best of luck!

Premium Noob

Well, I had a secret love affair with a 50 year old man, back when I was 18.. His wife died ages ago and didn't remarried at all.. He is very sweet and gentle.. We had alot of happy memories.. But in the end, we had to end our relationship because of our age gap.. I mean I'm still young and there are plenty of opportunities for me, as for him, he's already old, he doesn't want me to spend my life with him, because sooner or later he will be gone.. We treasured every moment we had, and became good friends after ending our relationship.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
He sounds like a perve and you sound delusional. Any man/woman with that big of an age gap over you, who seriously considers having a relationship w you is out of their minds. They're not being fair to you or respecting your growth as a person. They've lived their lives and essentially what they would be doing is sucking out your youth. Sorry, age cannot be ignored in this instance.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
But if it's just about the sex, go for it and have fun. Just don't sit here and lie to yourself thinking that you'll have serious functional relationship.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
And if he is a family friend, I'm seriously weirded out at the possibility that he has been watching you for years, waiting until you were old enough to try something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff