Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Cosmonaut

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Bitway
Did a major visual overhaul and fixed the Pumpkin link!

User Image
Thank you so much for this thread, and the new layout and visuals are great! :3

Thank you, as well! emotion_kirakira I'm super happy with how it looks now.

User Image

Snack

7,625 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What about Diamond Dust?

The dull black-purple + gold scheme?

Alien Cosmonaut

weedspagon
What about Diamond Dust?

The dull black-purple + gold scheme?

I have yet to see a guide for it, so I'll add it to the "needs a guide" section!

User Image

Ailurophilic Lolita

weedspagon
Bitway

Nimty has a diamond dust list in her massive purple tracker thread. I think it's in post 8 under dust purple.

Timid Kitten

17,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

I have an up-to-date list of bubblegum items located here! There are some candygloss mixed in as well, but only because of the similarities in color!

Alien Cosmonaut

angie_sash
weedspagon
Bitway

Nimty has a diamond dust list in her massive purple tracker thread. I think it's in post 8 under dust purple.

Thank you! I need to get around to adding more of her purples to my list. I'm doing it bit by bit but I had a super rough night so I might not get to it all for a day or two.

User Image

Alien Cosmonaut

Fwalandra

I have an up-to-date list of bubblegum items located here! There are some candygloss mixed in as well, but only because of the similarities in color!

I've added it! Thank you for making it! heart

User Image

Timid Kitten

17,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I just made a guide list dedicated to cotton candy colored items! It can be found here if you'd like to add it.

Mortalitasi's Compadre

Bashful Drummer

21,765 Points
  • Toy Mouse 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Timid 100
Bitway
★~Schemes without a Guide~★
These guides are needed! If you know of one or have made one yourself, please let me know!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image ----- Gold + Burgundy

I've made a guide for Burgundy! surprised Not specifically Gold + Burgundy combo.... But you have my guide listed under Rosamund, if you want to take a peek and see if you think it applies??

Spacey Moonwalker

Is there a proper name or guide for the color scheme that typically has blonde hair and spring green, cream, yellow, and brown in the items? I've seen some people call it Woodland, and there's some in the MP tag of cherie, but I'm not sure which one's accurate since not all of the items are included. :v

Alien Cosmonaut

Dion Bluebird
Bitway
★~Schemes without a Guide~★
These guides are needed! If you know of one or have made one yourself, please let me know!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image ----- Gold + Burgundy

I've made a guide for Burgundy! surprised Not specifically Gold + Burgundy combo.... But you have my guide listed under Rosamund, if you want to take a peek and see if you think it applies??

I personally don't feel like it applies, but you reminded me I do need to reformat things separately for each section of your guide! lol

User Image

Alien Cosmonaut

Prince Sawyer
Is there a proper name or guide for the color scheme that typically has blonde hair and spring green, cream, yellow, and brown in the items? I've seen some people call it Woodland, and there's some in the MP tag of cherie, but I'm not sure which one's accurate since not all of the items are included. :v

Woodland seems to be more centered around earthy tones, whereas Cherie is more along the lines of what you described. I do wish Gaia's tagging system was a little better, the same issue came up concerning the Blueberry and Moonlight/Serene colour schemes where I couldn't find everything, and some stuff was under different names.

User Image

Considerate Cat

20,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Bitway

Just made a Town item list, with Aekea/Barton/Durem/Gambino color schemes. smile

[Link Here]

Alien Cosmonaut

Rasmuffin
Bitway

Just made a Town item list, with Aekea/Barton/Durem/Gambino color schemes. smile

[Link Here]

Yay, thank you!! We've been long overdue on these for a while. lol

User Image

Considerate Cat

20,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Bitway
Rasmuffin
Bitway

[Link Here]

Yay, thank you!! We've been long overdue on these for a while. lol

User Image

Glad to help! smile
I'll keep adding to the similar colors as I find 'em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff