Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Nerd

So after years of waiting I FINALLY got to play this magnificent game, and wanted to know how you guys ended up playing through it?

What did you pick as your biggest fears? (i.e spiders, clowns, etc.)
And what character did you dislike the most? (i.e Chris, Mike, etc.)

Since the replay value is major I'll be going through it myself a few times to see all the possible outcomes. 4laugh

Shy Husband

8,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Edward 100
I don't have a PS4 so I haven't been able to play it myself, so I have been binging on different playthroughs
But Chris is definitely my favorite and I'm like 100% if I ever did play it I'd make a lot of dumb choices sweatdrop

Shirtless Nerd

Chris and Sam are my favorite!

And honestly the action commands are so quick that you barely even have time to think on what's the best course of action, which is something I really like about it. it's literally like your in the game yourself. 3nodding

Dainty Daredevil

15,950 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Clarice Noir
it's literally like your in the game yourself. 3nodding
i laid comfortably on my couch while playing, and i didn't feel cold at all.

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Josh was probably my favorite character at first. I mean, he was the only really empathetic character in the group. Everyone else kind of got on my nerves. Sam is best girl, though.
I tried to save Josh in the buzzsaw scene, but they didn't label the lever so I thought I pushed it the wrong way. gonk Little did I know-

Shirtless Nerd

Duke Von Shnozz
Josh was probably my favorite character at first. I mean, he was the only really empathetic character in the group. Everyone else kind of got on my nerves. Sam is best girl, though.
I tried to save Josh in the buzzsaw scene, but they didn't label the lever so I thought I pushed it the wrong way. gonk Little did I know-
Ah, me too! I screamed so loud when that happened, ugh. gonk

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Clarice Noir
Duke Von Shnozz
Ah, me too! I screamed so loud when that happened, ugh. gonk

I did like everyone by the end of the game though. Even Emily.
In my first playthrough I got Chris killed by the Wendigo right outside the house and Josh died to Hannah. Everyone else lived. I played through again to save everyone and played through a third time to get them all killed. Good stuff.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Didn't play it, as I didn't think it had much replay value, but I did watch Markiplier and Pewdiepie play it through.

I ended up loving Chris. He reminds me of someone who was very close to me at one point. I hated Ashely; she just pissed me off. She'd tell Chris
"DON'T PICK ME PICK HIM BOOHOO," then get upset and ask "WHY DID YOU DO THAT BOO HOO." She just bugged me the whole time, and if you picked to shoot her, she ends up being the reason Chris dies in the end? What a b***h. D:<

I hated Emily at first, but she grew on me. She cracked me up. I did like Jess* a lot, though. That poor girl went through the ringer.
Being pulled through a window by your hair? Falling down a mine shaft elevator?? NOT EVEN GETTING TO GET LAID?!

*edited - mis-named. Sorry.
User Image

✘✘✘

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
!d!ot Amer!ca

I did like Sam a lot, though. That poor girl went through the ringer.
Being pulled through a window by your hair? Falling down a mine shaft elevator?? NOT EVEN GETTING TO GET LAID?!
User Image

✘✘✘

You mean Jess? confused

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
XBalmung
!d!ot Amer!ca

I did like Sam a lot, though. That poor girl went through the ringer.
User Image

✘✘✘

You mean Jess? confused

Ugh yes, sorry. I was doing homework and trying to write this all at once, my mistake.User Image

✘✘✘

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces