Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Previous Strikes:
1) Delaying their September release date. -> Strike 1
2) And the idea of having another Kickstarter while they have not delivered the initial proposed one is just weird. -> Strike 2
3) So the backers did not have their trial version. It was supposed to have launched yesterday.
Strike 3. -> Strike 3

Strike 3 Crapect. You're out! It's like when was the last time you heard of a positive thing from them after they got their funding. It's baffling. I smile a fish and it's been stinky of lies and deception!

Lightbringer

Or they're trying to make sure it's not s**t upon its first day of release. It'll be done when it's done.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Takarashi
It'll be done when it's done.
That's exactly what they said about Duke Nukem Forever. lol

Lightbringer

Robert Ramos
-Shrug-

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Robert Ramos
Takarashi

Duke Nukem, IIRC, went through several years of development hell before release.
Mighty, isn't in the same situation...

Honestly, I just want to play the game because Capcom is too stupid to do anything useful with their own Mega Man franchise lately.

I'd kill to see more new hand-held Mega Man titles that played like ZX and Zero, or even like just the X series.
What I'd value most, though, would be seeing a publisher go out of their way to force Capcom to make MM Legends 3 finally happen so we can close that chapter once and for all.

But I digress; I'd rather that Mighty No. 9 be late, than be awful.
If the game doesn't turn out to suck in the end, I'll be happy.
If not, I'll just keep on waiting until someone does do that type of game justice again.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Meh. I am still going to get it as long as it doesn't suck. I like the faster pace that this game seems to have (at least from what I've seen).

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
smashbrolink
Honestly, I just want to play the game because Capcom is too stupid to do anything useful with their own Mega Man franchise lately.

I was really hoping that MM Universe game where you got to play as Ryu would have come out. redface

smashbrolink
I'd kill to see more new hand-held Mega Man titles that played like ZX and Zero, or even like just the X series.

I don't know if this exists or not, but is it possible there are any good fan-made MM games in that style that you can download? ninja

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Really, expecting any Kickstarter game to deliver on every single promise is just asking for disappointment.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Robert Ramos
smashbrolink

I was really hoping that MM Universe game where you got to play as Ryu would have come out. redface

smashbrolink

I don't know if this exists or not, but is it possible there are any good fan-made MM games in that style that you can download? ninja

If there are, then they will soon be inaccessible to me.

See, Clear is shutting down all of their WiMax towers thanks to Sprint taking them over, meaning I need to find a new internet carrier that provides hotspots.
And I don't know of any that provide internet with no data limits.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Suffer Lightning
Really, expecting any Kickstarter game to deliver on every single promise is just asking for disappointment.

I expected at least a quick follow for every delay. When you have a media outlet doing it days after the devs were supposed to announced it themselves, you know how disorganized the company just got.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I'm not surprised in the slightest.
I stopped caring.

I have more hopes for that Banjo-Kazooielike game.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
I've expected it to do nothing but disappoint since day one of the Kickstarter. In fact I've been looking forward to that and I've been enjoying every minute of it.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Robert Ramos
Takarashi

Oh God...

Quick Reply